euphoria (miles edgeworth x r...

By darkpeachies

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN ABUSE (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL), MURDER, PSYCHOTIC SCENES, SELF-HARM, SEX... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

seventeen

586 8 34
By darkpeachies

"You did....what?!" Mia looked at me.

I sniffled. "P-please d-d-dont get m-mad.."

"I'm not mad. I understand that you were drunk, but...Aya...you cheated on Miles."

"She did what?!"

Oh god. Is that Miles?

I turned around and there was my silver haired boy.

"M-Miles! P-please! I-i can e-explain!" I stammered.

"Please do." He crossed his arms.

"When I...cheated on you...I was very drunk. I didn't mean to end up kissing Phoenix! We were both drunk and it wasn't safe to drive home and I was too stupid to call you before things got worse...I remember what I thought, though...I tried to snap myself back into reality...but...I couldn't.." I sniffled, looking down.

He sighed. "Fine."

"Fine?" I looked up.

"I'll have quite the strong hatred for Phoenix but...I could never hold a grudge against you, Aya." He walked over to me and kissed my head. "Just refrain from getting drunk again, okay?"

That was....easy...Miles...are you even Miles?

I nodded.

"You should clear things up with Phoenix. It'll be embarrassing but it's better to know what's up." Mia said.

I nodded and kissed Miles on the lips.

It was only for a bit, but it felt nice. Nicer than Phoenix's sloppy kisses.

After we parted, I left to go seek Phoenix.

I found him and he looked miserable.

I sat next to him. "Hangover?"

"Hell yeah." He sleepily replied.

"Aya..I wanna know something.." he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"About yesterday...did we really....yknow...?"

I gulped and slightly nodded. "We were drunk."

"Aya.....what the hell are we?"

I sighed. "I don't know, Phoenix. I love Miles but....I miss the old us."

"I don't want you to hurt Miles." Phoenix said.

He held my hands. "Stay happy with him, okay?"

I nodded. "Uhm, hey Phoenix, this is a weird question but...when's next month?"

"Tomorrow. Why?"

Oh my god.

"Oh my god!"

Miles is leaving tomorrow!

"Miles is leaving tomorrow!"

I jerked up and bowed. "Thank you, Phoenix!"

I then ran back to where Miles was.

I ran to him, jumped on his back and cried.

"Hey, ma future femme, what's wrong?" He held my hands.

"Y-y-youre l-l-l-leaving t-tomorrow!" I choked out.

"Ma future femme..." He sighed.

"W-where a-a-are yo-you going, M-Milesy?" I cried.

He turned me around so I was facing his face. He let his forehead rest on mine.

He traveled to the couch and sat down.

"Let it out, baby, let it out." He encouraged me.

"Miles, p-please.." I sniffed and looked at him. "D-dont leave.."

He inhaled. "Mia, excuse us."

Mia left the room sadly.

"Aya...I'm sorry I have to do this but...the reason for my leaving is because....I got an offer to be the Chief Prosecutor over in France. I couldn't turn it down when I heard about it. No, literally I couldn't....Von Karma chose for me." He sighed.

"You're....you're going all the way to France?!" I said, shocked.

He nodded. "I'm sorry, Aya."

"Miles! Take me with you, please! I can be the best sidekick ever! I'll be your investigating partner!" I sniffled.

He shook his head. "I'm working with a girl named Lele Meilleur."

"W-what about your prosecution sidekick..?"

"They've assigned me with Coup Chaud."

I sniffled and got ready to cry but..

"Hoooold ittt." A voice calmly said.

Mr. Edgeworth!

"You can't leave your old man once you finally see him again!" Mr. Edgeworth stretched out his arms.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Plus, that Mr. Von Karma must be dying to get rid of you. Maybe that's why you are leaving." He said, tilting his hat.

"Yeah!" I agreed, wiping away my tears.

"Say, if I can make a deal with Ms. Mia Fey, I could get you a Chief Prosecutor position here that you mustn't turn down."

"Yeah!" I hopped off Miles's lap and walked to his father, standing by his side.

"I'm on your dad's side! No way you're leaving so soon!" I grumbled.

Mr. Edgeworth ruffled my hair with a smile.

I felt like I finally had a dad at that moment..

Miles sighed. "You're right, father. There mustn't be any way I'm going to France."

"Plus, I'm still expecting that round of chess." Mr. Edgeworth winked and Miles smirked.

"Are you now? What you should be expecting is defeat." Miles tilted his head.

"Try me." Mr. Edgeworth smirked.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Me and Maya enjoyed a cup of instant noodles while Mr. Edgeworth and Miles battled at chess.

"Are they ever gonna finish? They've been at that for a lifetime." Maya asked, slurping up a noodle as we enjoyed the Steel Samurai episode.

I shrugged and looked at them. "They seem like either one is gonna smack the other."

Maya chuckled. "Heh. That'd be funny. Just pulls out a checkmate and then WAPAM!"

I chuckled too. "Yeah. You're right."

We then ended up laughing like idiots.

"I'd like to see one of them rage quit and flip the board over." Maya snickered.

I chuckled. "Heheh..that'd be very funny. But picking up the pieces would be tough. Plus, they're glass."

"And they're 'Miles's precious items'." Maya mocked.

"Ever thought of why chess was made?" I asked.

"I like to believe something stupid and weird."

"Of course you do."

"I like to believe that like...an army was terrorizing a king and his army, so like...one of them eventually got cornered and yelled 'checkmate' and then blew up the castle. And everyone died. That's why whenever I play chess, I topple over my opponent's pieces. If I win." She explained.

"That's weird but...I like it." I said.

Just then, Miles leaned back, moved a piece and smirked. "Checkmate."

"Aha. Good game." Mr. Edgeworth smiled.

"Why would they say good game if it was just like...World War II?" Maya asked.

"Really? I'd say that game was awkward silence and intense staring." I tilted my head.

"I'm surprised at how calm Mr. Edgeworth is. If I lost chess, I'd throw a cup of instant noodles at my rivals face. Hot instant noodles, to be exact." Maya said.

"I'd just...drink my coffee and shrug. Like, okay I lost. I always lose. What's new?"

"Ew. Why coffee?" Maya asked.

"Tea is obviously the best choice." Miles said, looking at me.

"Okay, fine. I'd drink tea and shrug."

"Hey. Remember those times I beat you at Connect 4 and you hid your head in the fridge?" Maya laughed.

"I was doing that to make you laugh. I wasn't actually mad." I confessed.

Maya frowned. "Oh."

"Hey, Aya?" Miles asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I replied.

"Care for a sweet game of chess?" He asked.

"Oh! Loser has to do what winner wants." Maya smirked, moving so Mr. Edgeworth could sit down.

"Okay. I'll accept your challenge. And Mayas terms." I smirked.

"You're in for a treat. Or may I say...defeat." Miles smirked.

"You're on."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The moment I saw that smug look, and the leaning back of his body, I knew I had lost.

"Check. Mate." He said slowly and carefully.

I sighed. "Okay, what do you want me to do? Handle the rest of your cases? Sort the files? Be your fetching dog?" I looked around at the empty room. The game was so long everyone got tired and left.

"No. I want you to do as I say for the rest of the week." His smug face increased.

"Oh lovely. What's your first assignment?" I asked, leaning back.

Smut ahead!!

"I think it's unfair Phoenix got a taste of you and I didn't." He bit his lip.

I flinched. "Y-you don't mean..."

"Yes I do mean."

The way lust filled his eyes was unlike him, but it was enjoyable.

The way he kept his lip bitten just a bit was...quite eyecatching.

His body screamed 'soft but dominant'.

"Do you agree to my request?" He asked.

Okay, maybe not so dominant. He still gives me freedom.

I gulped.

He's right. It is unfair drunk Phoenix got me and he didn't.

I got up from the table, walked over to the door and locked it.

Then I looked at Miles with a smirk.

"Let's do this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 8 9
!Takes place before Episode 8 of Season One! Luiska Wrema is a CEO of a large business. After having a meeting with his long time friend and CEO of t...
5.3K 76 10
Attention this fanfic was created by CantFakeTheFunk. And I think because I like the fanfic but not published in Wattpad and I want people to read t...
5.4K 58 32
I'm a fan of Ace Attorney and this is my first fanfic so it will most likely suck, also characters and ace attorney are not owned by me but are owned...
2.9K 97 38
Piper Edgeworth is a fifteen-year-old girl, as well as the daughter of famous prosecutor, Miles Edgeworth. Ever since Phoenix Wright helped her fathe...