The Boss's Wife True Love

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter one

9.8K 291 17
By TMSaunders

RILEY  POV

"Wyatt, have you got everything?" I shout whilst packing his case.

"Riley, the only thing that I'm forgetting is you. I really wanted you to come?". Wyatt says as he walks out of the bathroom.

Fuck he looks so fucking hot the way he walks around in his towel wrapped around his waist. But I can't help looking, he's my sexy husband. I'm here getting him ready for a business trip.

I wish I was going but I've got so much to do home here with the children and he's going to be away for two weeks. I really should not stare at him; I just can't help it. The way he puts his watch on and the way he tussles with his hair which as hints of grey. Oh, my I'm biting my lip, hope he doesn't see me, because that will make him late.

"I wanted to, but Blake and the twins need me".

He walks over to me and kisses me on the head.

I'm still sorting his case out.

Wyatt takes his towel off and walks towards his chest of drawers to get boxers. He is certainly teasing me... Wow, I feel a little flustered my pussy is wet.

I finish packing his case and stand up straight. Then I feel his muscular arms wrap around me from behind, he starts to kiss my neck and then moves my hair to expose my neck even more. Oh, he's good. I let out a moan and then he pulls my skirt up and uses his finger to trace up the inner of my thigh before teasing my clit.

I was moaning and I was wet.

"Riley, I need you before I go". He says in a whispered voice, which as my senses on overdrive.

He opens my legs a bit wider and pushes his ten-inch cock inside me. His touch and the smell of his cologne turned me on, and he had me coming.

"Riley, I want you to come when I come".

"Wyatt". I whisper.

He pumps in and out and then he turns me around and puts me on the bed. He rips my shirt open and unclasped my bra, opens my legs wide and thrusts his cock into my cunt.

"Yessss, yessss. Wyatt".

He pounds me into the bed, and he sucks my tits, I want to have my orgasm. The pleasure was intense. He moved faster pushing deeper every time, he's hitting the core of my body which he does all the time.

"Wyatt, please".

He kisses me.

"Riley, just a little longer".

He pounds me and is really moving, my tits are moving with the motion of our bodies, my heart is beating faster. My body is heating up and my orgasm is building, and I want to explode.

"Riley, cum for me baby".

I let out the loudest scream of pleasure, that Wyatt as to kiss me to muffle the sound.

He fills me with his cum and rests his head on my tits.

I'm trying to catch my breath from my orgasm and Wyatt is calming his breathing down.

After a few minutes, we both have a shower and dress.

"Riley, did you think I would leave without making love to my sexy wife?".

I shake my head and look at him.

"Wyatt, we made love before you had a shower".

"I know. I'm going to be gone for two weeks. That's two weeks of not holding you".

He grabs me and pulls me tight to him and cuddles me. I love being in his arms, being close to his body. The smell of his cologne on his clothes. His muscular arms wrapped around me tight and the touch of his beautiful naked body. It just makes my body crave him.

"Alex will be busy". I say as I walk into the bathroom.

"Having Alex at the office has lightened my workload".

Alex had an operation some years back to have electric stents put in his back, and he's able to walk unaided. We were so overjoyed for him. He had been having different therapies over the years and his legs strengthened. At first, he had special braces made that would help him to walk, and when he stood for the first time he was so determined, that he went to the gym every morning to build his muscle up in his legs and that's where he met his girl-friend Blair.

Wyatt and I were so overwhelmed when he showed us.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and get a coffee and make one for Wyatt. I put his files by his briefcase and sit at the table.

Wyatt walks into the kitchen looking tall and sexy in his two-piece black suit, crisp white shirt and his baby blue tie. I could still see his tattoo on his neck.

He picks up his phone from the charging dock and puts it in his trouser pocket, he then combs his fingers through his hair and picks his coffee mug up and drinks it.

"I see you got my files ready?". He says looking at me with a sexy smile.

"Making sure you don't forget them".

"Riley, you always make things easier for me".

I smile at him and he pulls me tight to him. He rests his forehead on mine and puts his cup down on the counter.

"I love you and the next two weeks are going to be hell without you". He says looking in my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you...... and I love you".

He hugs me again and then we leave For our private airport.

We get to the jet we kiss and hug, I start to cry. I never like seeing him leave it always upsets me, thinking I will never see him again.

"I love you, Wyatt".

"I love you too".

He wipes my tears.

"Riley, honey It's just two weeks. I will ring you every day".

"I know. It's just been such a long time since we've spent any time apart".

He pulls me tighter to him resting his chin on my head.

"Riley, baby nothing will ever keep me away from you, I won't let it happen. I love you too much".

He kisses me again taking is arms from turning to walk up to the steps of the jet.

"Wyatt. I love you". I shout as he walks through the door of the plane.

I am crying. I watched the plane take off then walked back to the limo slide in and went back to the house.

~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~

A while later Blake and the twins come home from school. I prepare dinner for them and the twins do their homework.

I had a feeling of dread and fear come over me and I don't know why. I just carried on cooking dinner. I had knots in my stomach I just could not shake the feeling. I then stood and looked out the window, then I closed my eyes and I had the image of Wyatt. I don't know why but I had fear consume my body. It was a feeling I didn't like.

I finished cooking dinner, but I still could not shake the feeling. Why was I feeling this way?

I sat with Blake the twins Freya and Aria, at the dining table. I couldn't eat, I don't know why. I was thinking of Wyatt.

After dinner, the children went and played.

Blake was playing with his toys when he ran into me in the kitchen.

"Mummy, mummy. Daddy's on the news".

I stopped what I was doing and gripped the counter to stable myself. I knew something was wrong.

I walked into the lounge and stood in front of the TV.

"Breaking news. Billionaire Wyatt Nash's plane missing".

I collapsed to my knees and put both hands to my mouth. My body went numb my mind went blank. This is a nightmare and I'm going to wake up any minute.

And then I scream

"NO, NO, NO. Wyatt".

I start to rock my body and my children walk towards me to hug me.

I must have been on my knees for some time, rocking and crying.

Alex comes running into the lounge.

"Mum. Mum".

I'm now uncontrollably crying.

Alex lifts me up and carries me up to my room.

I was still numb, and I couldn't believe this was happening. I wanted to be with Wyatt in his arms. He is my life.

"Mum. I will try and get as much information as I can". Alex says.

I grab Wyatt's pillow and cuddle into it, I could smell his cologne.

I was so consumed, my body and mind had gone elsewhere, it was like my heart had been ripped away from me. I started to scream hysterical, I just could not handle the pain and the emptiness that I was feeling.

Alex runs back into the room and holds me tight.

"Mum, I love you. Dad wouldn't want you to be like this. They'll find him, they have to find him".

Alex was trying to be my rock, just like his father always was.... Is....No I won't let him be gone; he can't leave me like this. I just can't take the pain. I need him here to tell me how much he loves and wants me... No... Wyatt you have to come back, you have too. I demand you to come back.

~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~

After a while, I could hear voices downstairs and it sounded like a lot of people.

Blake runs into me and lays beside me.

"Mummy, I want a cuddle".

"Okay, baby".

I cuddle into Blake who is eight years old and looks like his father and so does Alex.

"Mummy are you alright?". He asks so sweetly.

I smoothed his hair.

"I got you, and that makes mummy feel better, having Alex, Angel, Freya, Aria and you".

Blake falls asleep and I lift him and put him in his room on his bed.

I walk back in my room and walk into Wyatt's walk-in-closet and get his shirt and curl up on the floor. I felt so alone, I know I had my children, but I missed my lover, my husband and he is my soulmate.

"Mum, Mum". Alex said when he walked into the room.

"I'm in here".

He stood by the doorway and looked down at me.

"Mum, I know you miss him and so do we".

"I know. I just want him to come home. My heart is breaking".

Alex bends down and cuddles me.

"The authorities are here to speak to you".

Alex helps me up and I walk into the bathroom, and I really don't know why I'm in the bathroom.

I walk downstairs with Alex and my family are here, including Ashley and Grace. My father walks over to me and gives me a hug.

"Hey, sweetheart".

"Dad, he's left me alone, he's gone, he's gone". I started to sob, and my father squeezes me tight in a hug.

"Look, Riley, the plane is just missing. That doesn't mean he's gone, He's just lost. He's just lost, and we'll find him. He will find a way to get home to you".

What my dad said was true, he was just missing. But it didn't hurt any less.

******************************

Hope you like the first chapter

Would love to read your comments

Thank you for taking the time to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 25K 51
Book Three of the Drowning Series: It has been over three years since Riley walked away from the dark-haired boy who couldn't beat his demons. When...
5.1M 156K 67
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
1M 23K 29
"What's so wrong?" "He's thirty fucking six for God sake!" she screamed back "So?" "That's double your age! You're eighteen!" *** Scenario - three ei...
426 32 33
Sasha finds herself fascinated by them. She's drawn to both of them in ways she can't quite explain. But figuring out who she wants? That's the real...