Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 23

7.1K 290 81
By LightWolf46

The Day of Training Camp - Ray's POV

I get on the bus with my bag over my shoulder and Katsuki behind me, we both came together because of his mother making me stay over last night.

I sit down in an empty seat and I listen to everyone talk as I look out the window.

"Hey, Ray, are you ready for the tests of courage?" Mina asks me excitedly.

"Tests of courage? Is UA enough?" I ask her and I see Aizawa smirk.

"Ray!" Half the class yells at me annoyed.

"Think about it, the USJ incident? With the villains? And then the Sports Festival with all the other classes. Those seemed like tests of courage and strength." I say and Shoto nods.

"Then you want to do it alone?" Mina asks me suggestively.

"Do I have to do it at all?" I ask her with a small sigh.

"Yes, we want to see if you make out of the forest without screaming!" Kirishima says to me and Katsuki laughs.

"She doesn't scream." Katsuki says to him, almost amused.

"Seriously?" Denki asks shocked.

"She'll kick whoever is trying to scare her before she even registers that it might all be for fun." Izu says nervously and I shrug.

"Reflex." I say and I look out the window again as the bus stops.

We all end up off the bus and I listen to the speeches and the talking from the hero's and I just flip off Aizawa who smirks at me.

We get blow off the cliff and I look around as I fall.

I use my water as a vine and I swing to the ground safely.

Only to be met with rock monsters and I'm all alone.

"This will be fun." I say and I cover my fists in water and I start taking them out left and right by punching them.

I manage to get to camp, a bit beat up, but otherwise I didn't work up too much of a sweat, but I got here first.

"Good job Ray." Aizawa says to me with a smirk.

"Fuck you and your kitty friends, that shit hurt." I say to him annoyed as I rub my shoulder since I hit it on a tree harshly on the way here.

"Were you even pushed past your limits?" Tiger asks me shocked.

"Limits?" I ask confused. "No, not that I'm aware of, I was just keeping my power level down so I didn't dehydrate myself or pass out somewhere in the forest." I say to him as Aizawa hands me my bag.

"Yeah, she can max it quickly, but she gets the job done with half her power." Aizawa says to him and I shrug. "Go get ready for dinner." Aizawa says to me and I hum.

"Uh huh." I say and I go and get changed into a black T-shirt and leggings with my gym coat on along with my new combat boots.

I walk out of the tent and I sit at a table with my phone to see I don't have any data out here.

I shrug and play one of my offline games until everyone else gets here which is around sunset.

"How did you make it here so fast?" Half the class asks me shocked.

"I've been here for a few hours. And how? My water quirk gives me a few advantages, even if I'm fighting rock monsters and got a couple scraps. I swung through the trees like Tarzan." I say to them with a smirk.

"So lucky." Mina says looking like she's about to die of exhaustion.

Aizawa says something about something and I don't really pay attention because he already told me a half hour ago.

We eat dinner and then we head to bed.

I sleep in the corner with a blanket and far enough away from Katsuki, we both decided this was a better idea so that we wouldn't have to explain our predicament to everyone in the morning.

I lay there with my face to the wall as I look at my phone still playing my game, determined to win this level. I end up staying up half the sleep time when I finally finish it.

I fall asleep and wake up about three hours later do to my own schedule.

Its about six in the morning when I wake up.

I get up and stretch and I walk out of the tent with a yawn.

"You woke up early." Aizawa comments and I shrug as I pull my coat sleeves down since its early I get cold in the morning.

"I wake up every morning around this time, I hate it, but I go running around this time for half an hour before school." I say to him and Aizawa nods.

In an hour he wakes everyone else up, by that time I've had breakfast, a cup of coffee and I've gone on my daily morning run.

"Why are you wide awake?" Mina complains.

"I got up an hour ago." I say to her with a small shrug.

Aizawa says something about this being a living hell, pushing us past our limits and all that.

"Bring it on!" I challenge him and Aizawa smirks at me.

"I will." Aizawa says to me and and I'm confident.

"Did you even listen to what he was saying?" Izu asks me.

"Nope. All I heard was living hell, pushing past limits and something else I've deemed as irrelevant." I say to Izu and he sighs.

"At least you heard more than normal." Izu says to me and I shrug.

We get to training and I'm drinking water every five minutes as I use my quirk at one hundred percent. How? I'm watering the entire forest.

"Wow, you have such a long range." Ragdoll says to me as I breath a little heavy since this is more than what I usually do in a week.

"Thanks." I say to her and she nods.

"Well, keep up the good work!" She cheers and continues doing whatever she was doing.

Class B gets here soon enough and witnesses everyone and they're in total shock since we're all basically insane, mentally and physically.

"Hey Ray!" Kendo greets me with a grin as I down a water bottle.

"Hi." I greet shortly before shooting water out of my palms again.

"Wow, she's got some strong force." Kendo say shocked as I accidentally knock a tree down.

I stop and look at the tree with a nervous look. "That wasn't supposed to happen." I say as I look at Ida who had to stop because my blast was so close to hitting him too. "SORRY IDA!" I yell and I see him give me a thumbs up and he continues running. "At least we have wood for direct tonight." I say with a small nervous smile.

"Soaking wet wood." Mandalay says to me with a sweat drop.

We continue training until dinner time and I help by cutting things, wood, food, doesn't matter what, I just cut them.

After dinner I notice the kid walk away and I follow him quietly since he looked angry, and I'm curious. 

I see him sit on the cliff and I he shakes, asking why we're training for something that we'll die as.

"Because kid, I'm training to be a hero like my mother." I say to him as I walk over and he looks at me shocked.

I sit down next to him as I look at the night sky.

"That start right there, I've always believed it belonged to my mother, its blue when you look into a telescope." I say as I point to one of the stars.

"How can you possibly think that's your mother? Isn't she alive? Like everyone else's here?" The kid asks me angry.

"No, she died when I was five. Gun shot to the head by my step father." I say and the kid stares at me shocked. "My mother was a hero, one of the top pro's, you miss your parents?" I ask him and he growls.

"Why?" The kid asks me and I pat his head.

"Kid, I can see it in your eyes, the anger and pain of being left alone because of your parents. They're dead aren't they? And you miss them, you think they died in the worst way possible. But the thing is, its noble and honorable for heroes to die in battle." I say to him as I look at the stars.

"But that's stupid, giving up your life for people you don't even know?" The kid asks me annoyed.

"Yeah, it is, which is why I guess I'm stupid. So is All Might, your cousin ans her group, everyone in my class, my teachers, Endeavor, everyone else in UA, we're all stupid then, but, your even more stupid, if a guy were hanging off this cliff and there was nobody around but you and he was begging for help, would you help him?" I ask him.

"I don't know." The kid says to me and I snort.

"Of course you don't, not yet at least, your still a kid, for me, it depended on the guy, if he was a perv like Grape Head down there, I'd let him fall, if it were a civilian or anyone else even a villain, then I'd save them." I say as I stare at the horizon. "Even though I don't like humanity, just a select few people." I say and the Kid looks frustrated by me. "Now, why don't you come down the mountain for the night? Your cousin will be worried if your out any later." I ask him as I get up, but I fall off the edge of the cliff on accident.

I turn around mid-air and I use my water to swing me into the side of the mountain and I climb up it easily. At the last stretch I see the kid staring at me shocked as I pull myself up onto the cliff.

I get up and rub my shoulder slightly, but I act as if nothing happened.

"Someone should really put a warning sign there, that's dangerous." I say with a small shrug.

"You just fell off a cliff and your acting as if it were just another fall." The kid says to me shocked.

"Yeah, see not many things scare me, falling from cliffs is not one of the things that scare me." I say to him and I hold out my hand. "You coming?" I ask him and he grumbles but nods and takes my hand. I lead him down the mountain safely and I take him to camp where Mandalay is there worried.

The kid leaves me as I walk over to her.

"Thank you." Mandalay says as she watches her cousin go into a building.

"Its no problem, kids are kids, they irritate me to some extent but your cousin is tolerable." I say with a small shrug and I head to the sleeping quarters.

"Do you even sleep?" Aizawa asks behind me as I lay in my area of the room on my phone.

"Yeah." I say simply as I play my game, trying to beat the next level.

"Well make sure to sleep tonight." Aizawa says leaving the room.

I get up after a little while and I go over to Katsuki who is also awake and I lay down next to him since everyone else is asleep.

Katsuki stares at me and I look at him and he sighs and pulls me closer because he can't say no, that and he knows I need to sleep and I don't fall asleep by myself unless its late late.

I bury my face into his chest as warmth surrounds me and I hug him as I fall asleep.

"Jeez, your acting as if you don't care about our predicament." Katsuki mutters in mild annoyance.

"You'll make me fall asleep whether I want to or not." I say to quietly.

He grumbles but he knows I'll get up before everyone else so he leaves it be and I fall asleep for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
104 25 16
With an oc like me all rights go to kohei hirokoshi i only own the storyline and my oc
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
227K 7.5K 111
My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia x OC We all know I don't own any of the characters except for my Oc(s)