Griever Girl

By I_am_Awesome007

Amy Heart was like the others, she was forced into the maze tests, but there was something very off about her... More

Dagger
Meant to be a Runner
You Have to be Kidding Me
What's Wrong With Him?
You Can't
Why?
Into the Maze
That Morning
They Don't Care?
Brake Down and then Being Rebuilt
What Do You Mean I'm A Test?
Getting Back To Normal
Safe?
Can Someone Tell Me (A/N)
Property of WICKED
Bliss
Nothing
What I Need To Do
Seeing The Boys Again - 1
Seeing The Boys Again - 2
Building The Grievers
Adam and Blob
I'm Done With You
Meeting Emily Crown and Under Control
Let's Go
Breaking Free?
How To Save A Life (A/N)
What's Going On?
Identity
Aggression
I Forgive You
Landing
Sup Gally
Are You Jealous?
Infected
You Have To Be Kidding Me, Right?
DAGGER!
This SUCKS (a/n)
Pulling The Trigger
My Name Is Dagger
There Is No Such Thing As SafeHaven
A Broken Past

A Builder?

29.6K 796 154
By I_am_Awesome007

Once I was introduced to everyone, they started finding out what job I would be good for, I listened to all of them and most of them sounded boring, until I herd about the Runners, I knew I wanted to be that. Automatically I looked at Minho, "since your the leader of the runners, can I be a runner?"

"No." He responded flat out.

"Why?"

"You tried to run out on your first day, we're not trusting you to go run it."

I sigh and roll my eyes as Ably walked over to me. "So, what are you good at?"

I shrug not remembering a lot about myself before this happened "I'm not to sure but I'm smart and notice a lot of things, so if that helps anything."

"Are you a good medic."

I once again shrug not really caring but knowing that I should answer him. "I guess, I remember a few things and anything I don't know I guess I could learn."

He thought for a second before walking away not saying anything. I raised an eyebrow at him before a loud smashing noise echoed in my ears. I stood up and looked around and saw some people building what looked like it was meant to be a house or a shed.

I looked closer and saw that they didn't tie the ropes tight enough and they layered the wood wrong, before I even understood what I was doing I was moving closer to the builders.

"What are you doing?" I heard Minho ask behind me.

I ignored him when I saw one of them was about to climb onto the building to test it. I ran grabbing his arm before he could, he looked at me a faint pink dusting his cheeks. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked snapping him out of his trance.

"I was testing the structure of the building."

I rolled my eyes "I can tell you right now, if you walk on that, it will fall."

"What are you talking about?"

I roll my eyes, it feels like with these boys, I'll be doing that a lot. "The ropes, they're to loose and the integrity of the structure is a futile attempt."

His eyes widen and he looked at me calling Alby over. I let out a sigh seeing how they weren't going to fix it, I went under and shifted the rafters around tightening the ropes and securing the structure.

I pulled out from under the hut and shook out my hair. Alby and the builder stared at me in shock, and then Alby did something I didn't expect he smiled and nodded at me "screw the medic, you were made to be a builder Dagger."

I looked at him confused "a builder?"

"Yea, you build things."

I looked at the hut and just nodded "yea, I can do that."

He nodded again and walked off to where Gally was waiting. I turned back to Minho and smiled "apparently I wasn't meant to be a runner."

He looked at me and smiled standing up, "no, you were meant to be a runner" was all he said before walking off.

What is that suppose to mean? I thought looking at him as he walked off into the distance.

Thanks for reading peps

Edited 7/29/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 33
Y/N, a skeleton named Benjamin, a knife called Sheila and some Griever slush. A night of return after 372 moons in the maze, on one fateful night, G...
122K 1.8K 17
Y/N and Airs were together in the Maze Trials when they escaped to the Sanctuary. Meeting Thomas' maze group, they help each other by searching for t...
50.6K 1.3K 71
COMPLETED - UNDER EDITING!! This will include The Maze Runner and The Death Cure (I'm only going to do a brief summary of The Scorch Trials because G...
1.8K 39 12
Maze Runner/ Thomas x Reader (Edited) Y/n daughter of Janson. Is perhaps in love with Thomas. Is Thomas in love too? Y/n was trained to fight. Will t...