Miss Park

By itsnotuptome

"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself" More

Introductions
Senior Year
Favourite
One Sugar Please
Café
5.58 am
From the window
Distraction
Lets Go
Shall we?
No Judgement
The Plan
Morning Stretch
No Jeans
Need some help?
Studying?
Inappropriate
We Can't
Stay
I Got You Coffee!
Painting
Are You Wearing Pyjamas?
Hey Mum
Revision
Baby
I'll Come Too!
Video Chat
Do you want to?
Come for a walk?
Do you like the beach?
Roller rink
Lisa finally wins a bet
Don't Lie
We Got Caught
Tutoring
Friday Night
Dinner Date
Five More Minutes
She's Rough
Butterfly Wings
Hold My Hand
Are you sure?
Good Morning
Alice
Nice Jacket
Red Lipstick
It Will Be Fun
It Will Be Fun (Part 2)
Party girl
Grandma
Just in time for lunch!
Now, Off To Class
Unknown
Shame
Does she?
What do we do?
Found her
Before he does
Can I have your number?
Received
I miss you already
I love her
It wasn't our fault
3 weeks
I'll see you soon!
Pure, Freeing, Comforting
I told you
Completely Numb
Red
It's Lisa
This is your fault
How did you find me?
Who is she?
I'm Sorry, Miss!
No, Stay
I'm leaving
Matching
A muffin and a coffee
The Only Exception
Restless
Chicken, anyone?
Volunteer
Who's going to tell?
Anytime
Warm Washcloth
I'm bored
I won't be long
Statement
Flowers
Always
Evie
I'm Sorry
Cleared
J & J
Visitor
Patience
First Official Date
What if?
Graduation
Hold My Hand (Version 2)
Miss Park mini series (smut)
New Story!
New Story!

Miss Park

8.5K 362 244
By itsnotuptome

"Hi everyone! I'm Miss Park, your new English teacher!"

This woman was clearly just starting out in her career. She didn't look a day over 20, and the bag she was carrying had a small badge on it that I assumed was from the university she attended. Although she had to be at least 22 because a teaching degree takes four years and I am guessing she didn't graduate high school at 16 years old.

"I wasn't too sure on how I wanted to start the lesson, but I think it's best that we get to know each other first. So, I'll tell you some things about me and then I'd love it if you all tell me one thing about yourselves so I can learn names and get to know you all quicker". The teacher leans back and pushes herself up onto the desk, crossing her legs and folding her arms over her chest. "My English name is Roseanne Park, but because both of my parents are Korean, my Korean name is Chaeyoung."

Roseanne and Chaeyoung... both of those names seemed perfect for her. I mean, I barely knew anything about her, but I could tell that each name seemed to have the potential to bring out new sides of her with different characteristics, but both equally pleasant.

"I grew up in Australia and moved to Korea to finish high school and get my teaching degree about 7 years ago, but I'm now back in Melbourne to teach in my hometown."

Jennie and Jisoo exchange excited glances on either side of me, and I knew they were excited because they had both moved from Korea to Australia and were fluent in Korean. They were the only two people in the school who practised Korean culture.

"I teach senior English, and if I get the chance I would like to teach music to the younger kids at the primary school next door." She tucked her hair behind her ears and gave the class a final smile. "Any questions?"

To no ones surprise and to my annoyance, Issac's hand was the first in the air to ask the hot young teacher a question. "Are you single?"

The class chuckled in unison and even Miss Park cracked a smile. "Uh that was not the question I was expecting, but yes I am. I haven't met the right person for me yet. Anymore questions?"

To everyone's surprise, Jennie's hand was the next to shoot into the air.

"Yes, umm-" Miss Park trailed off, waiting for a name so she could address my friend properly.

"Jennie" Jennie finishes the teacher's sentence before moving on to her own. "You said that you grew up in Australia but lived in Korea. Do you speak Korean fluently?"

"Yes, I do actually, I'm fluent in both English and Korean. But, I can speak a little Japanese and I'm not too bad at Thai!"

Even though I was paying close attention, my ears perked up at this response, and I could feel myself getting excited. She could speak Thai.I knew it was silly to be so excited about something so insignificant, but I hadn't met anyone in Australia who could speak Thai since I moved here. I'd taught Jennie and Jisoo a few words, and they'd taught me some Korean, but I wasn't very good at it.

Miss Park turned her attention to me when I raised my hand in excitement, causing my words to falter and my mind to slow down. When she was looking right at you, her eyes were even more beautiful. "Yes...umm?"

"L-Lisa," With her eyes on me, I was surprised I managed to choke out any words at all. "I was just curious if you've ever visited Thailand?" I was interested in learning how she had learned Thai.

She nods "Yes! I've been to Bangkok. I've only been there twice but I absolutely love it there, it's gorgeous."

"That's my hometown! I moved from there just over 3 years ago." I noticed that my voice grew louder and I had to hold myself back from getting over excited and embarrassing myself in front of probably the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life.

"I'm impressed. Now does everyone want to introduce themselves?"

She went around the class and one by one my classmates all introduced themselves. It was cute because she seemed to take great interest in what everyone had to say about themselves. I liked the way she smiled at each one us, listening intently and laughing when someone said something funny.

"Jennie," she says, smiling down at my best friend, who was fidgeting with her hands in her lap. "Tell me a little bit about yourself!" Miss Park's heels click on the floor as she walks over to Jennie's desk; they weren't too high, but they did show off her legs.

"Uh... my name is Jennie Kim." I can tell Jennie hasn't thought properly about what she wanted to say. "I moved to Australia from Korea about 5 years ago now. But I lived in New Zealand for a while when I was younger so thats how I learned English."

I was paying attention to what they were saying, but I couldn't take my gaze away from the brunette woman. Her smile was probably the most beautiful thing I'd seen in a long time. I have only known this woman for like 10 minutes but I could tell from the way that her smile extends from her eyes through her body, that she screams innocence and purity. She still has her childhood wonder and freedom. "New Zealand? Really? I was born in New Zealand! So, I guess that's another thing that we have in common! We will definetly have to have a chat about it later, I am curious to know where you lived and what it was like." She gives Jennie one final smile.

The teacher moved on to the little brunette sitting beside me with a small nod of her head and one last grin at Jennie. "And what's your name?"

"I'm Jisoo!"

I knew Miss Park would already like her despite the fact that she had only introduced herself by name. Jisoo just had something about her that caused an instant good first impression. "Nice to meet you Jisoo. Want to share anything about yourself?"

"I've spent about 5 years in Australia. When I moved from Korea, I didn't know how to speak English, but Jennie helped me a lot, and now I'm doing well." Jisoo's adorable charms were undoubtedly one of the reasons she was so well-liked. It was difficult to say no to someone who was genuinely pure and kind.

"Very similar to Jennie! It must have been nice having someone who had been through the same things you had so you could both help each other adjust to something so new. Do you have anything else to add?"

"Ooh ooh! I love chicken." Jisoo added onto the end of her sentence, earning a small laugh from the class.

I sigh and try to suppress my smile. Jisoo's obsession with chicken in any form gives Jennie and I plenty of reasons to make fun of her. Miss Park chuckled lightly before looking me in the eyes, and my stomach lurched. Her dark eyes were warm, but I had the impression that they could see every part of me.

"Lisa, what do you want to tell me about yourself?"

"Uh, well. My name is Lisa Manoban. Lalisa, actually. As I said before I moved from Thailand three years ago so I can't really say that again. But, um, I like dancing. I've been doing it since I was young".

"I think we'll get along just fine this year." She smiles and I happily return it. My god she is so cute. Her cheeks and nose all scrunch up when she smiles.

She makes her way to the front of the room and checks her phone on the desk.

"Well everyone looks like we only have a minute until the bell. You can all go out a minute early and I'll see you all tomorrow! It was nice meeting all of you."

I piled up my books and stuffed them into my backpack. I was waiting for Jennie to pack up when I heard a voice from the front of the room.

"Lisa? Can you stay behind a second? I just want to talk to you about some notes that had been left for me by your previous teacher" Miss Park was now sitting at her desk, reading over what seemed to be a notebook.

"I'll see you later," I said to Jisoo as she dragged Jennie out the door.

I turn to face Miss Park and make my way to the front of the room.

"Please, Lisa, take a seat." She didn't seem angry or upset, which surprised me because my old English teacher, Mr Roy, and I had a tense relationship. We frequently clashed, and I was frequently in trouble in that class.

"So, I can see that you weren't exactly Mr Roy's favourite student" She looks up from her book and pulls her hair into a ponytail using a hair tie on her wrist.

"No Miss" I look down at my shoes, embarrassment flooding through me and my heart was starting to sink. Any bet that the pretty good first impression I had made on this woman was swirling down the drain pipe. I can't believe that Mr Roy had left a whole fucking folder about my behaviour last year.

"Just know that everything written about you in this folder will be ignored by me. I don't need other teachers' opinions to tell me what kind of student you can be because I want us to start over." Her voice switches from concerned to cheery in a second and my head shoots up. "I believe you are more than capable of doing that yourself. So, how about we ignore this and start a new year without your previous teachers judging your behaviour?"

"Are you serious? I-I'd like that. Thanks"

She leans back in her chair and nods, her eyes glistening with delight. Although I'm not entirely sure why. "All right, Lisa, I'll see you tomorrow."

I return the smile, my eyes I am sure replicating the same glimmer that held it's place in hers. "I'll see you then".

I shut the door behind me and smiled to myself. Holy Shit. I get to see that gorgeous woman everyday for a year...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2K 24
in which Lisa and Jennie run into each other and try to make it work again. SEQUEL TO SEND NUDES
16.3K 716 24
Read at your own risk!! ⚠️ This story contains fluff, jelly, and possessive Jennie ---- Prof x Student Jenlisa au Listop
1M 26.7K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
39.4K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...