I Dance To Forget ~ Ballora x...

By gaybutchristian

Hai guys! It's me, Maxx! I didn't see any Ballora x Fem! Readers that were complete, or official (No offense... More

The Darkness Dwells
Savior or Survivor?
I'll Always Come Back...
...•Baby•...
Forbidden Beauty
I Wouldn't ᏝᎧᏉᏋ Anyone Other Than You
💜~Thoughts and Prayers~💜
Let me explain the flags.
Living, and Breathing
Tell me which way I should dye my hair
Your Opinion For My Ideas

Promise Me!

1.8K 43 20
By gaybutchristian

Aye! Btw the pic above is my face~

*
I got my shirt and hoodie back on, and I looked at the cracked screen of my phone, and frowned.

"Mm. I wonder what time it is." I said, wiping sweat off my forehead.

She glanced at my phone, and an apologetic look spread over her pretty face.

"It's 10:37. I apologize about your phone." She said sadly.

I smiled, and shook my head; putting my phone in my pocket.

"No need to apologize! I dropped it... I need to go home now, Ballora. I will come back tomorrow!" I said, walking up to her.

Tears somehow formed in her pink eyes as her lips curled into a sad frown.

"Wait! You'll come back tomorrow?!" She said happily, but also sadly.

"Yes!" I said, and she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

I hugged back, burying my face into her neck.

"Thank you!" She sobbed, and I stroked her hair that was somewhat falling out of her loose bun.

"It's alright, Ballora! I enjoy your company! I'll always come back to you." I said, hugging her tighter.

"Promise me?" She asked softly into my shoulder.

"I promise." I said smiling, and she set me down.

She wiped her tears, and smiled softly at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)." She said sadly.

I smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ballora. I promise." I said, pecking her cheek and walking off the stage.

I gave her a slight wave before exiting the pizzeria.

I promise I will come back to you, Ballora.

~

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys are liking this so far!! - Maxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...