Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentyeight
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Thirtyone

26K 939 719
By Love_Bri94

Chapter Thirtyone
Chris Brown
Mya's Apartment - Two Days Later.

My and I laid on the couch, while I watched Animal planet. We've been chilling hard man, just watching movies, eating, smoking, drinking, fucking, most importantly relaxing. But tonight I want to switch things up. I made us reservations for tonight to Red, The Steakhouse.

The doorbell rang, causing Mya to get up but I stopped her. "I got it." I said while climbing off the couch. When I opened it that clown ass concierge had Mya's gifts in his hands.

"I'm guessing these are for you?" He asked.

"Yup." I snatched the stuff then slammed the door in his face.

"You are so mean." Mya laughed. "His family owns this building, you're to get me put out."

"I'll beat his ass then go buy you a building." I went and kissed her cheek.

"What's that?" She tried to grab the box.

"Our clothes for tonight, I want to take you on a date. I feel like we don't do that enough."

"Agreed....so can I see what you got me?"

"You'll see once we get out the shower. Go get it nice and toasty for me."

Mya nodded and went into her room. I went and found a pair of scissors to open up our boxes then went into the room. While she ran the shower, I laid our clothes out. I got her this black see-through dress that I can't wait to see her in. Babies will be made toniiiiiight.

Once I finished that, I went into the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door a bunch of steam came out. I swear Mya be trying to suffocate herself. It's no reason for this bathroom to be like this. All because she want to take showers in bowling water. Sighing, I stripped out of my clothes, said a quick prayer then climbed in.

She just stood under the water like it was okay, like that shit wasn't about to give her third degree burn. Shaking my head I went and wrapped my arms around her body then placed kisses on her neck. Her hand slowly ran down my back.

Seeing her in the shower is my favorite. Her skin is so flawless and seeing that water running over it causes the hair on my neck stand up.

"So what are we doing tonight?" She asked before kissing me.

"Just a nice dinner. I'm sick of takeout baby."

"Me too. I know you can't do much with out your body guards, so I appreciate you doing this. Maybe you should fly them out."

I shrugged. "I might. I don't mind being locked up in the house with you though."

"We need to get out, every ten minutes you're in me." She laughed.

"Well has it been ten minutes yet because I'm about to be in you again."

"Uuugh, no you're not. Is having this much sex even healthy? You even tried to fuck me on my period."

"Tried?" I gave her a look.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I was horny and couldn't help myself."

"I strapped up twice, We was good. Besides google said sex during your period was healthy, it helps with cramps."

One night, we were both drunk and horny as hell and nothing was about to stop us from getting a nut. We went on google and did some research and we found out that having sex while she's like that was normal and helps with her cramps so she was all for it. She just made me put on a condom and we fucked all in the bathroom that night.

I love a freak bitch that ain't afraid to try shit. A period don't stop shit but a sentence. And you know your hormones are spiked during that time, Mya was a nasty as hell that night. I almost married her ass the shit she was doing.

Don't judge us, judge ya mama nigga.

"Alright we won't fuck now, but I gotta feeling after dinner that's all you'll want to do."

"What, are you taking me to one of those restaurants that heightens your sex drive?"

"It's places like that?!"

"Yes baby....you eat nothing but foods that make you horny. Like oysters and shit. I'll find one back in LA and we'll go."

"Then you'll be getting fucked on that table in front of every body."

"Sounds fun. You know I'll take the dick wherever." She said while grabbing it.

I grunted and smiled. "I love yo freaky ass."

"I love you too daddy."

"You trying to make us miss our reservations?"

"What time are they for?"

"For somebody that didn't want to fuck, it seems like you're having a change of heart to me."

"Maybe."

"Mmhm...let's wait until later. It'll be worth it trust me."

"Okay."

We shared a sweet kiss.

Tonight is going to be fun.

•••

As soon as we got to the restaurant, they took me to a booth in the back. I kept a hood over my head to try and keep the attention off of me. I wanted a peaceful night without the stares and people pointing their cameras my way.

Thankfully it was a bunch of older couples in here tonight that probably think I'm just some black drug dealer because of my tattoos and jewelry.

Once we sat down, Mya started looking through the menu. "You ever been here before?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was a while ago though."

"Oh okay.....I'm not sure if I want pasta or steak."

"Baby you don't come to a steakhouse and get pasta, that's backwards."

"Well let's go somewhere Italian."

"You're always eating pasta, let's be different tonight."

"Or I can get steak and pasta....oooo yeah. That'll be good."

"Greedy ass." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said pretty ass."

"Aww thanks boo." She blew a kiss at me.

I laughed and shook my head. Pulling my phone out my pocket, I opened my special app for the night. Mya is in for a real surprise and I can't wait to see her face.

The waiter walked up to us. "Hello welcome to Red, can I start you off with something to drink?"

"What you want baby?" I asked while leaning back into the booth.

"Um." She said while looking at their choices. As soon as she spoke up I hit the button, causing her panties to vibrate and she moaned. Her eyes instantly grew and her hand went over mouth.

"Baby you good?" I asked, trying not laugh.

"Mmhm, you can order."

"Okay." I hit the button again and she gripped the table while her eyes rolled back. "You can bring us two waters and a bottle of Dom, thank you."

He nodded before looking at Mya again who's hands covered her face.

As soon as he walked away I hit the button again.

"Chriiiis aaaah." Her head tossed back. When I stopped it, I laughed while watching her try to get herself together. "What the fuck am I wearing?!" She asked.

"Vibrating panties...you like them?"

"Why the hell would you do that in front of the waiter though?"

"That nigga was happy as hell when you moaned. You do sound good as fuck. I bet that pussy over there soaked huh?" I pressed the button again.

"Shit mm." Her hand gripped her breast. "I'm gonna....ruin my dressssss.....Are you try to make me cum in this restaurant?"

"Yes I am."

"Then we'll be all in the blogs, you know how loud I can get."

"I thought you liked being spontaneous baby. Get as loud as you want." I made them vibrate again.

"Oh my goodness." She started fanning herself. "This is borderline torture."

"I'm enjoying it."

"I bet you aaaare."

Once the waiter came back I cut them off but Mya was a mess, she could barely focus.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked.

"Ladies first." I smiled.

She looked at me with pleading eyes making me laugh again. I nodded to let her know I wouldn't cut them on again. "Whew, Okay....can I have the filet mignon and four cheese macaroni. And I want the steak medium well."

"Okay and you sir."

"You can give me the same thing." I didn't even care about the food, I just wanted to mess with Mya. He collected our menu then I moved over to her. "Let me see the damage I've done." Picking up her thigh, I placed it over my leg. I pulled her panties to the side and ran my fingers between her lips. "Oooooo, better than I imagined."

She was sooooooaked. I gently rubbed her clit then slid a finger inside of her.

"Oh my gosh." She moaned. "Why are you doing this to meeee?" She whimpered.

"You know I like to live on the wild side baby." I started kissing her neck. I grabbed my phone and cut them back on.

"Chris baby....please." She gripped my wrist

"Not until you cum."

"But my dress and our food....oh fuCK!"

"Shhhhh Mya, people will start staring." I smirked.

"Cut them off baby! I swear I'm going to get you back for this."

I cut off the app then slid my finger out of her and placed it at her lips. She grabbed my hand then slid it in her mouth. "You want me to cancel this order, I'm ready to go back to your place." I asked.

"No....I'm hungry."

"And I'm horny, you gotta fix this." I grabbed my dick.

"That's your fault nigga."

"Oh okay." I moved back on to the other side of the table. As soon as she picked up her drink I hit the button causing her to spill water all over self.

And just as that happened, our food came.

"Baby you drenched oh my god...I'm sorry to be a pest, but can I get this put into containers. I gotta get her home." I smiled, Mya looked like she wanted to kill me.

"It's no problem at all sir. We'll be right back. Ma'am would you like some more napkins?" The waiter asked.

"Yes please." She answered.

He nodded then walked away.

"You good?" I asked her.

"You get on my nerve I hope you know that."

"I love you too baby."

Once they packed up our food, I paid and we left. As we got in the car and pulled off she took off her panties and shoved them in my mouth. "Stupid motherfucka!"

I laughed. "You ain't like it? These bitches had you shaking like a stripper, whew." I reached in the backseat and handed her a bag, put this on."

"Hell no! I'm not taking anymore clothes from you."

"Seriously baby, no tricks...put this on. Since I just ruined dinner we can go to the second part of our date."

"Second part?"

"Yeah....you gone get the bag?"

She snatched it from me then pulled out what was inside. It was a black pyramid set, shorts and a crop top. I think it'll look dope with the heels she already had on.

Mya quickly changed, thank fully her windows were tinted.

After tossing her dress in the back she reached for our food but I moved it away. "Nope, hold off on that."

"Chris I'm hungry! You're little surprise ruined dinner."

"Just hold on a few minutes Mya. You're about to eat, I promise."

She didn't say anything else just pulled out her phone and started taking pictures. A few seconds later I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and it was a notification from Instagram telling me Mya tagged me in her picture. "You giving your man promo?" I asked.

"Always."

She's the best.

Eventually we pulled up to a private beach. There was a nice set up for us to watch movies

"Aww Chris!"

Once I parked, I got out and opened her door. "I planned all this for us this morning."

"I love it, I love when you show your romantic side."

"I want to do things like this for you more often, I don't want you to think that it's just sex with us because it's not."

"What were the vibrating panties then?" She laughed.

"Entertainment for me." I smirked.

"Whatever.......that was fun though."

"Gotta keep shit spicy in our relationship."

"We're definitely spicy...whatever that means."

"Yeah, but chilling with you these few days have been awesome and I want to continue that but just not in the house. The whole beach is ours for the night. We got our food, I bought all your favorite snacks, every movie you can think of we got access too. Let's enjoy the night."

She smiled before holding on to my face and kissing me. "Thank you baby."

"Don't thank me. Just get used to this. I gotta treat you more like my girlfriend and less like my booty call."

"I definitely don't feel like a booty call." She chuckled while wrapping her arms around me. "I know we have sex a lot but that's us, it's too good to pass up. But you're an amazing boyfriend. And you treat me like a queen. I appreciate this though, it gives me butterflies. The diamonds are nice but this, this is everything."

"I'll keep you laced in diamonds but it's noted that you're a simple girl. That's what I love about you, you're not fronting to try and keep me happy. You really like the smaller things. It's easy for me to pick out a diamond necklace or watch, but it's like the simpler gifts take more thought because they're more meaningful."

"Exactly."

"Don't worry boo I got you."

"And I got you....now let's go watch a porno on this big ass screen."

I laughed. "You crazy man." I scooped her in my arms.

"You love it though."

"I definitely do, there's doubting that."

——————

Okay enough sappy shit! Let's get back to the good stuff.

Are you guys ready to find out who Mya slept with 🤪😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.5K 34
"When you left and I realized you weren't coming back, oh that hurt like hell." "And it was then that I knew how much I wanted you, no needed you. Bu...
27.3K 1K 28
When Jordan Bennett met Zion Wilson, she never thought he would make all of her wildest, yet fulfilling, fantasies and desires come true.
527K 15.7K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
1.2M 61.9K 51
Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me."