euphoria (miles edgeworth x r...

By darkpeachies

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN ABUSE (MENTAL, PHYSICAL, AND SEXUAL), MURDER, PSYCHOTIC SCENES, SELF-HARM, SEX... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

thirteen

656 8 24
By darkpeachies

Meet me in the High Prosecutors Office, Aya.
~Miles

That was the only note on the fridge that day.

I sighed, knowing that's something he'd do. Leave so early in the morning.

I heard the click of heels and knew exactly who was arriving.

"Jesus, when do I not find you zoned out?" Franziska said, walking next to me.

"I don't zone out that often. It's mostly when I'm very deep in thought." I replied, walking over to the couch.

"Why does Miles always leave me alone in a house that I'm mostly scared of?" I sighed.

"You can't be scared of me." She sat next to me.

"Oh yeah, because nobody is scared of a girl that carries around a whip." I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled. "Okay. But I like it when they're scared of me. The fear in their eyes gets my blood pumping."

No way I'm not scared of you, Franziska.

"Oh! You know what I thought of? We need cute nicknames for each other! I mean, we're practically sisters." Franziska said.

I nodded. "I'll call you Franbow. After my favorite horror game."

Because you're horrifying. Haha...I'm creative..

"Pft. Funny. How about you call me...ooh! Franzie!"

"What about Frisky Friska? Ohh! Lady Von Whippingberg!" I laughed.

I heard a smack and yelped.

"Are you sick? I can deliver your medicine." She smacked her whip.

"Okay okay okay! Franzie it is! Franzie it is! Please don't hurt me!"

Note to self; don't hang around with people that you know carries a whip and is an ultimate sass queen.

She chuckled. "Ahhh, the sweet words of begging." She put away her whip.

Y'know what, I do need something delivered! You to a mental hospital..

"I better head off. Miles is probably waiting." I got up.

"Aren't you staying for breakfast?" She asked.

"I'll stop by a restaurant and pick up something there." I walked out the door and saw Mr. Von Karma.

Great. Just my luck today!

He actually seemed kinda sad with his little cigarette and hunched back.

"Where are you headed, Ms. Fey?" He asked.

"High Prosecutors Office. Edgeworth wants me there. Is there anything wrong, sir? You seem....blue." I asked.

"Everything is fine. Thanks for your worry." He gloomily said.

Something's wrong but I don't know what he carries so....I'll head off.

"Alright then.. just tell me if you need anything. I'm practically your daughter now." I chuckled and walked off.

+1 points with the enemy. Stepping closer to friendship.....I think.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Miles? Sorry it took so long...Franziska threatened me and Von Karma was sad." I stepped into his office, seeing him staring out the window.

"Hey. Your office is decorated just like your study room. Weird." I said.

He put down his teacup and walked over to the couch, motioning for me to sit down, which I did.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I...o...okay...this is hard...umm.."

Oh please don't let it be what I think it is.

"I...never thought I'd be saying this but....here goes."

Miles....

"I need your help, Aya." He looked at me.

Wait. What?! I thought you were gonna break up with me!

"O-okay...with what?" I held his hands.

He gulped. "A case. Please accept! I don't ask anyone for help."

"Miles...you don't even have to ask twice. I'll gladly help you!" I smiled.

"Wait, really?! Oh, Aya...I knew I could trust you.. I....uh....how do you say this...uhm...I love you? Yeah. Yeah I love you."

I forgot. He's never really felt love. Oops.

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek. "Now, let's get this show on the road!"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"So what's the crime?" I asked, following Edgeworth into his office.

"6 gunshots. One to the shoulder, one to the forehead, two to the chest, one to the right arm, and one to the leg." He grabbed a case file.

"Who's the victim?" I asked.

"Dōseiai-sha Otokonoko. A Japanese tourist." He grabbed more evidence.

"Where'd he die?"

"A greenhouse. Let's go." He held my hand and kissed my head, helping me up.

"I wish that we didn't have to hide ourselves anymore.." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe someone will accidentally expose us. Like Maya. She doesn't seem quite good at secret keeping." Edgeworth twirled my hair.

"She's very good at secret keeping. Sorta. A bit."

He nodded with a chuckle.

"Wooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.." someone said, obviously seeing us.

"Maybe this is our exposé moment." I looked at Phoenix.

"Wait wait wait. You're that girl I saw?" Someone said, walking to us.

"Oh...wait...hey! It's you! Uhh...Justin Tiyme?" I smiled.

He nodded. "Sure's right! I haven't seen you in a minute. How've you been? I heard about the trial you were in...you okay? That dude hurt you?"

"Oh? Uh, yeah! I'm fine. The wound still hurts if you press on it."

I felt the aura of anger. It was coming from someone nearby. Very nearby.

"Maybe I should try just that. Make ya feel pain, yknow?" He laughed. "Just playing, just playing."

I chuckled. "Oh, uh...you probably know Edgeworth right?"

"Of course! Big dude with big evidence!" He looked at Edgeworth.

I looked at Edgeworth and I knew something for sure.

Hes trying to contain his jealousy and anger. And he's not doing a good job.

"Speaking of evidence..." Miles cleared his throat. "We have a case to attend to so I shall bid you a good night." He said, grasping my hand and walking to the courtroom.

"You were totally jealous." I poked his cheek.

He clutched my finger and stopped walking.

I managed to pull my finger away after much effort.

"Jesus, Miles! What's wrong with you?!" I shook my finger violently, ending up sucking on it. Like that would ease the pain.

He inhaled. "How do you know that guy?" He crossed his arms, closing his eyes and tapping his finger on his arm.

"Remember the day I spilt coffee on someone? Yeah, that was the someone! He's nice, trust me! He's not bad! I don't know what got into you..." I growled.

He sighed. "I don't know what got into me either..."

"Perhaps it was intense jealousy!" I began to storm away but Miles grabbed my hand. Softly.

I pulled it away. "Let me go!"

"Aya, please...listen to me!" He said, trying to hide sadness and anger.

"What?" I asked, my back turned to him but I was still looking at him.

He grabbed my hand, spun me to face him, looked around and carefully kissed me.

When he pulled away, he looked at my hands.

"I learned that kisses usually make things feel better." He said quietly.

"We're gonna be late." I quietly chuckled.

After a moment of silence, he jerked his head up.

"Oh damn! You're right!" He said, running and pulling me along with him.

Did he just curse? Awww...Miles is learning informal 21st century words! My little boys growing up!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I didn't like going against Phoenix.

I hated seeing his frantic, anxious look when he was about to be defeated.

But I couldn't help him.

I squeezed Edgeworths hand, trying to hold in tears.

He looked at me with a pitiful face.

"I don't like this." I whispered.

"Don't think about Phoenix. Think about the defendant. They could be going to jail when they didn't commit the crime. Think about Maya." He said.

Maya...

Flashback -

"I didn't do it." Maya sniffed. "Why would I kill big sis Mia? I loved her!"

"I know you didn't. That's why Grossberg is gonna set you free!" I smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"Grossberg won't take the case." She turned her head away.

"Wait....then.....then who is?"

"Somebody named Phoenix Wright. He worked with Mia. He's our only hope." She smiled at the name.

"Is he determined to help you?" I leaned back.

"Oh, very!" She smiled.

I smiled. "Good."

"Ma'am, visiting hours are over. Please head elsewhere." The officer said, causing Maya to get up from her chair.

"Good luck, little sis. I believe in you. And this Phoenix Wright." I got up and smiled at her, letting her return a smile and then leave.

This Phoenix Wright seems like somebody unique.

Flashback over-

"You're right. We're letting them fly free." I said, still upset.

He nodded. "Indeed."

"Does the prosecution have anything to add on?" The judge asked.

Yes. Yes I do. I do. The defendant is guilty! No one is that happy when describing a murder!

"No, your honor." Edgeworth said calmly.

"Then I find the defendant, Mun Dae, not guilty." The judge slammed his gavel and and dismissed court.

Before Miles could even say anything, I jumped over the desks and onto Phoenix's back.

"I'm so sorry throughout that whole trial I just wanted to switch and go with you and scream 'Objection!' with you but I was a prosecutor and I couldn't of done that." I sniffled. "I probably just falsely claimed someone-"

"Aya." He said calmly. "It's okay. I get it. You wanna be with your boyfriend. What's better than being with the famous prosecutor Miles Edgeworth?" He weakly smiled.

"I don't want fame. I don't want any of that. I wanna be with you! Well- not in that way.." I said, facing him, but still holding onto him.

He looked around at the empty courtroom and sighed.

"I'm sorry for this, but I can't resist it." He apologized.

Don't tell me that you're gonna-

He planted a warm kiss on my lips.

....kiss me..

"I wish if I had the ability, I'd go back in time and fix what I did to you. Before the pain and the suffering and the crying, I enjoyed being with you. The moments where we would lay in the grass and tickle each other were the best moments of my life. Then, when I shut you out, I hated myself. I hated everything. The only thing I still loved was you..." He looked down.

I sniffed and tried to hold in tears.

Maya clapped slowly and started crying, causing me to cry.

"No! Nononono, Aya, don't cry! Please don't cry.." Phoenix hugged me.

Maya came over and created a group hug, where Phoenix only heard sobbing voices, including his own.

I'd wanna go back in time too..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 12 16
My thoughts wandered to the incident that just happened. I can still feel Luc's breathe in my hair, against my neck. "You are the most beautiful woma...
5.4K 58 32
I'm a fan of Ace Attorney and this is my first fanfic so it will most likely suck, also characters and ace attorney are not owned by me but are owned...
2.4K 71 35
No smut . Lots of fluff. One mention of suicide and repeated struggle with mental health so keep that in mind whilst reading. Spoilers for the ace at...
42 8 9
!Takes place before Episode 8 of Season One! Luiska Wrema is a CEO of a large business. After having a meeting with his long time friend and CEO of t...