babygirl:carl gallagher

By luvxovo

Angel has lived right next to the Gallagher's her whole life. She lives with a fucked up mom and dad. Her dad... More

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 16

10.4K 141 178
By luvxovo

Listen to song while reading🖤

-

Couple of months later..

-Angel's pov:

It's been a couple of months that I've been pregnant my due date wasn't until two weeks. My stomach just looked like it was getting bigger and bigger.

I was sitting down watching tv in the living room while waiting for Carl to come home from work so we can go to my doctors appointment for my ultrasound to see how's the twins doing.

I heard the door knob opening and saw Carl as he smiled and gave me and kiss as I kissed him back.

"Ready babe?" He says as I smirk and shake my head.

-

I felt the cold gel on my stomach and looked at my huge bump on my tummy and looked at the machine as I saw my two baby's.

-

-Carl's pov:

As I was watching the machine to see how are baby's are doing I see both of them. I smiled this is the best thing ever!

-

-Angel's pov:

As the day was over I woke up early in the morning and turn over on my side to see Carl right next to me as he wasn't there. I was confused as I got up took a shower.

I got out of the shower and still no Carl. I call Carl to ask where he's at.

"Hey baby!" I say. "Hey babe what's up?" He says. "Where are y-," I get cut off when I feel one of the baby's kicking really hard. "You good babe?" He says as I groan badly, "yeah I'm good just there being a little ru-," I groan loudly as it hurts. "Yeah I'm fine there just not having a good day today!" I said as I can feel him making a smirk and laughing, "ok well I'll see you when I get home I'm at work right now!" He says as he hangs up. "By-e." I get cut off.

I don't know whats going with these kids are really tryna get the anger out of me.

-

Couple of hours flew by as Carl finally gets home.

I run to him and hug him as he smiles and looks at my stomach.

"Babe is that ok if I go and drink with Derek and the guys?" He says as I shake my head.

It seems like to me that he doesn't really want to be here with me.

"Thanks babe ima go take a shower!" He says as he smiles and runs upstairs.

I don't know what it is but it's getting me bothered the fact that it seems like something is off from him. I don't know what it is but I'm gonna find out.

-

As Carl was in the shower I went in our room and saw his clothes laid out on the bed as I looked at what he was going to wear as I heard someone calling him I picked his phone up and saw the name 'kassidi' with the smirk emoji. As I answered the phone.

"H-hello?" I stuttered. "Who's this?" She says with an attitude. "Um Carl's girlfriend! Who are you?" I say back. "His side!" She said all proudly. "Well I'll be seeing him tonight! Bye hun!" She says as she hangs up as Carl comes in the room in his towel wrapped around his waist.

"So where are you going again tonight?" I said. "I'm going Drinking with Derek and the guys." He says.

I kept feeling like he wasn't telling the truth. I sit down on the bed as he gets ready.

"You sure just the guys nobody else?" I said as he looks at me "trust me babe."

-

As he got done getting ready.

"How do I look?" He says as I look at him. "You look good" I said as I smiled at him and my smile went away. "Whats wrong?" He says. "Nothing i dunno lately you seem kinda off like you don't want to be with me anymore..." I say as he came close to me. "That would never happen baby! I promise! I'll be there for you and the twins!" He says as I smiled.

I knew he was lying. I couldn't believe he would lie to my face.

-

2:56 AM

I woke up to this sharp pain in my stomach I got up to use the bathroom while Carl was 'drinking with his friends' as I felt something dripping on my leg.

My water broke.

-

"JUST BREATHE! BREATHE!" Debs says with Fiona as I was panicking.

They take me to the room as I was on the bed as the doctor comes in.

"Is the father here?" They both say as Debs a Fiona looked at each other then back at me. "No" they said as I screamed I was in so much pain.

"it's ok baby just push!" The doctors say as they open my legs and I start pushing. I scream and yell as I push. "I see one it's coming out!" One of the doctors say as I hear crying. "It's a boy!" They say as I had tears in my eyes as I felt the same pain coming again as they said. "Baby number two is on its way!" They say as they tell me to push again as I do and I hear two baby's crying as they clean the baby off and give them both to me they stop crying. As my tears were starting.

-

As I woke up from my nap I saw the twins right next to my bed in the crate as I smiled. I looked around the room I kinda don't even remember what happened while I was giving birth.

As I saw Debs up.

"Hey Where's Carl?" I say as she looks at Fi and she looks back at me. "He didn't come..." she says as I looked at the twins and my tears came crashing. I felt like I had a ball in my throat. I didn't know what to feel but i knew where he was at. So I wanted my mind off of him as Fiona got up from the couch and picked up my babygirl.

"So what's her name?" She says as she gives her to me. "Katherine Violet Gallagher..." I said as they both smile. "I love it!" They say. I know I was deciding on a different name but I feel like that one is more better.

As they give her to me and Debs picks up my baby boy. "What about him?" She says. "Damian Jose Gallagher.." I say as they both hand me them as I smiled and had a moment with my kids.

The only thing that was missing was Carl..

-

-Carl's pov:

As I was drinking and drinking with Derek and the guys Kassidi comes sits on my lap as she kisses my neck. I haven't felt this shit in forever, it sucks when Angel's pregnant and you can't really do anything.

As my phone buzzes and buzzes I look at it and see Debs calling me as I declined the call.

As I smash my lips into Kassidi's my phone buzzes again.

"What the fuck!" I groan as she gets off of me. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom!" She says as she gets off and goes.

I don't get why they kept blowing me up. It's obvious I didn't want to be home. I don't know why my feelings are kinda fading from Angel ..

As I heard my phone buzzing and buzzing I picked up the phone as I heard Fi whispering.

"Carl!" She says. "What?" I say drunk. "Where are you?" She says. "Why are you whispering!?" I say. "I'm at the hospital!" She says as I popped out my eyes and put my beer down. "What happened?" I said as she tells me, "Angel had the twins!" She said.

My heart dropped.

Kassidi came by me.

"Who's on the phone baby?" She says as Fiona hears her. "Don't fucking tell me you are-!" She says as I cut her off. "What do you think?" I say. "Your over here fucking around while you have your girlfriend having your baby's and your not even here to support her? What kind of a boyfriend are you to her? She cares about you Carl more than anyone you already know that but if you don't see it anymore-!" I can feel her cutting herself off and taking a deep breath.

"You know what! Don't fucking come home! Don't even show your face to your kids don't even try and show up!" She says as she hangs up.

Kassidi took my phone out of my hands and put it in her bra. As we made out the whole night.

What the fuck was I doing ..

-

Hey luvs hope y'all likes!🖤 sorry if I'm dragging to update! But if one day I'm not updating a lot please feel free to comment 'update' if you are interested!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.2K 25
She has always had a rough life, when her mom and dad died in a drive by she is forced to move in with Kevin and Veronica. She falls for a Gallagher...
18K 135 36
SMALL AND HUGE AS IMAGINES OF CARL GALLAGHER AND ETHAN CUTKOSKY <33
8.5K 113 15
Inspired by the hit SHOWTIME Series "Shameless" comes a brand new story about young love, murder, and gang life. Life hasn't been easy for Meeka Mal...
9.6K 158 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...