My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)

By hein_girl

Kasei Asugh had the perfect life, set to be the next big name in ballet until everything pirouette's off her... More

MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!
1. Perfection is key
2. My Crazy Best Friend
3. Job Searching
4. Hired Pt1
5. Hired Pt2
6. No Longer a Newbie
7. Going to the barre
8. Family Dinner
9. You're always working
10. Going to be a Problem
11. Jake's POV
12. I'm Stealing This
13. I'm Moving Out
14. The Gym
15. Gym//Jake's POV
16. First Time For Everything
17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV
18. My Hero
19. All these boxes
20. Intense Game of Hide and Seek
21. House Party
22. Let's Go Clubbing-Dakota POV
23. Jake's Girl
24. Date With Jake
25. Genius-Dakota POV
26. Phone Call
27. Mushy Heart
28. Who Knew Shopping Was This Fun
29. Supper With Em
30. Talk It Out
31. Girl Time
32. Or Eat Me?
33. Only You
34. Happier(DPOV)
36.Parent Introductions
37. The Harsh Truth
38. Answers
39. California
↓↓ Exciting news y'all read this ↓↓
40. Room Service
41. Talk with the Scott's
42. Audition Realization
43. Unexpected Visitor-DPOV
44. Quick Visit
45. Finally Home
46. Dress Shopping
47. Why Else?
48. Business Dinner
49. The Race
50. The sober, smart one
51. M.I.A
52. You need help
53. How's He Doing?
54. Don't Mess With The Redhead
55. Make a difference
56. Trouble
57. Busy, busy
58. Finally
59. How It's Supposed To Go
60. Breaking Ground
61. Chicago
62. Girls Night Out
63. Meeting Her
64. Walk Through
65. Dysfunctional
66. Cloud Nine
67. My Kind Of Perfection

35. Why Do I Associate With Y'all?

1.1K 43 8
By hein_girl

"Table for two needs their order and after I'm done with the bikers I'm off work. Anything else you need me to do?" I ask Erin as she heads in the kitchen doors.

"Not that I can think of. You work tomorrow, right?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday?"

"Yeah. I thought you were working 2-9."

"No, actually I'm taking Jake home to meet my mother..." I bite my lip.

She sucks in a breath. "Wow. Big step."

"Yeah, well we've already had dinner with Emmaline, and Keila."

"And had se-"

I feel myself turn red as I shush her. "Yes. Okay whatever. I took the shift off, Dakota is working it for me."

"Okay." She grins. "Well Keila will have to just suck it up and stay until 5, I can't miss another barre class. Jenna keeps getting mad at me."

"Yeah, I can relate, I'm going to that one too."

"Oh. Awesome well we can't just stand around talking. I'll see you then, I guess. Good luck with the whole JT dinner thing."

"Yeah thanks." I wave as she disappears and walk to the table where all the Hawks are. "Hey guys." I greet.

Tyler lets out a loud burp and I roll my eyes. "Gross."

"Hey. It's a manly thing." Slip defends him, patting his back.

"Burping? Really?"

"In some cultures, if you don't burp it means you don't like the meal." Doc adds.

"Yeah, so tell ol' Jacque-y-boy that he cooks great." Tyler laughs.

"He doesn't make the drinks..." I point out.

"Yeah, well still."

I sigh to myself. "Why do I associate with y'all?"

"Because we're the best." Cars laughs. "Hands down the funnest group you'll meet."

"Oh wait, Bear imma have to argue with you on that one. The Chicago Hawks MC are pretty lit." Keila points out.

"Whatever. Just the checks for y'all?" I change the conversation.

"Yeah, thanks Kase." Shotgun chugs back his drink. "And yeah. Tex is the life of every party."

I pull out the receipt book and three debit machines. "Who's all paying on card?"

A few of the guys raise their hands and I put a machine on each end of the table and one in the middle.

"Hey, J." I sit down beside him.

He throws an arm over me. "Hey, what's up baby?" He points to his cheek and I laugh, planting a kiss there.

"Loser."

"Uh huh don't lie you love it." He smirks.

"Anyway, as I was ABOUT to say...I just talked to my mom and after barre class at like, 5 ish, we're going over for dinner."

"Oh, actually?"

"Yeah." I grin. "It won't be that fun, knowing her, but hey you'll get to see Emmaline."

"True." He laughs. "That's tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"I'll pick you up."

"In the truck." I remind him.

"Yeah wouldn't want the whole media freaking out because there's a motorcycle at your house again."

"I can't believe they thought Katherine drove that." I laugh. "When, if they actually knew anything, they'd see that she was out of state during that time."

"What's their problem with them all anyway?"

"The media? The paparazzi?"

"Yeah, well both..." He shrugs. "Why the hell do they care so much?"

"I don't know, I guess people like reading about celebrities because their own lives seem so pitiful and boring and messed up, so they like to look at 'perfect' people's lives or something." I use quotation marks around perfect. "Our lives are as fucked up as everyone else's if not worse."

"Yeah." He agrees. "Nobody has a perfect life."

"Hey, Kase. We need help with the machine again." Cars calls.

I lean over the table and press a few buttons on the machine. "Okay, and here it asks you if you wanna leave a tip..." I look up to see Cars and Shotgun looking down my shirt. "GUYS!" I smack the table in front of me, rolling my eyes.

"Right. Well with THAT view we oughta tip her." Shotgun jokes.

I swat him and straighten. "You know I don't know why I even bother anymore. The directions are on the screen."

"And besides, if you wanted a nice view, you should be sitting where I am." Jake whistles dramatically, patting my behind once before he pulls his hand back and acts like he burnt it.

I squeal and spin around. "Stop that!" I blush, and straighten out my skirt so it moves down a few inches.

"Sorry I couldn't help it with the whole flash show going on." He raises his eyebrows.

"I keep telling the girls that this skirt is too short and they don't listen!" I huff.

"And I thank them for it. You're smoking." He winks.

I roll my eyes at Jake and pull the skirt down a little bit more.

"Would you stop pulling at that thing? I was joking. You're not flashing anyone." He laughs.

"Yeah, well I've been doing this since I started working here, and the chances of me stopping anytime soon are slim."

"Well, just because I said you look smoking hot in that doesn't mean it's indecent."

"I can't help it. You keep bothering me about it." I huff.

"In the most loving way, of course." He laughs.

"And anyway, it's become kind of a habit. Y'all should just be happy I stopped wearing a bralette, and am now letting the cleavage free." I point out.

"Oh we are happy." Cars and Shotgun laugh in unison.

Jake gives them a look and they shut up.

I laugh at him. "Jake, it's not my fault this outfit is the way it is. I can't help it if I feel like I'm showing the world my underwear." I laugh.

"You aren't but if you were, I would force you to put different clothes on." He sees my smirk, and chuckles. "Just because I want to see your underwear, doesn't mean that I want everyone else to."

"What if everyone else wants to see her underwear?" Laughs Knuckles.

"Craig!" I hiss.

Jake sighs and stands up.

"Babe. What are you doing? Jake...!" He tings his glass and I let out a groan. 

He's about to go all embarrassing boyfriend on me. He did this the last time when we were on a date, too.

"May I have your attention please?" He calls out.

"Will the real slim shady please stand up?" Jokes Keila. I give her an angry look, and she just shrugs with a grin.

"Babe sit down." I hiss, noticing everybody's eyes on us.

"Shush, Kase." He looks down at me before tinging his fork against his glass again. "Everyone, I would like to announce that I will be the only one that can see this girls' underwear, everyone else you're outta luck!" He says loudly.

"Oh lord." I mutter.

A few people gasp, all the bikers burst into laughter and I just bury my face in my palms. "Thank you. May the remainder of your dining experience be pleasant..." He waves and slowly sits down again, winking at me and getting high fives from the boys around the table.

"For fucks' sake, Jake." I sigh. "I'm leaving." I grab the debit machines from the guys and the cash off the pile.

"You can't leave without saying goodbye." Jake laughs and points to his cheek, in our typical funny flirting manner. I roll my eyes, and kiss him quickly before I playfully slap him and walk away.

"Loooovvvveee youuuu." He calls as I ignore him and walk to the resister with the bills.

"What a weirdo." I sigh to Erin when I get there.

"Yeah but hey, that weirdo is crazy in love with you and all yours, my dear." She chuckles.

I dramatically sigh, but I can't wipe the smile off my face. He's mine.

____________________________________________________________________________--

Thank you all for the continuous support even though I'm not the most consistent author out there 🙈

Love you all

Cassi 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 22
Cover made by wecouldbefree Highest Ranking #13 in General Fiction 9/14 COMPLETED UNEDITED When Nineteen year old Madelyn Jones goes to a club for he...
342K 11.8K 20
HIS Book Series #1: Don't have to read series in order! :) Annie is 27 years old and has just moved into an apartment with her best friend, Rachelle...
31.4K 711 24
⋆ ballet is no place for redemption ⋆ Juliet had been dancing ballet since she was 2 years old and was what people commonly referred to as a prodigy...
831K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...