The boy on the bus

By those_images

the is a payton moormeier image also i hope that you enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ More

characters
chapter 1
day 2-4 on the bus
Outfits from day 2-4
Friday๐Ÿฅณ
The Weekend Pt.1
sneaking out๐Ÿคญ
Confessing Things๐Ÿ˜‰
Date Time๐Ÿ˜˜
Faith and _____
Misinderstandings๐Ÿ’”
Understandings and Confessionsโค๏ธ
Beach Day๐Ÿ’“
getting home๐Ÿก
monday :(
monday :( pt.2
Sad Boi Hour :(
the preppy kids ๐Ÿฅต
preppy kid pics.
the long week days
Friday๐Ÿฅณ
The weekend๐Ÿ™ƒ
shopping haul๐Ÿฅณ
summer break โ˜€๏ธ
Summer Break โ˜€๏ธpt. 2
ANNOCMENT
Summerโœจ
sowwy:(

intro

6.1K 96 64
By those_images

intro to the boy on the bus

The story is taking place in Moorsville, North Carolina you are 14 soon to be 15 your height is 5'5 you have dark brown straight hair, blue eyes and light mixed skin you also go to a private school and your in 8th grade. Payton is 15 soon to be 16 he is 5'7 he goes to your private school as well but he's in 9th. Payton is bestfriend's with your brothers. Your brothers are twins there 17. You have about 3 weeks of school left. You and Paytons sister Faith are bestfriends. Faith is 16 years old. Lastly the story is mainly about you starting to like the boy on the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.6K 122
You're a 16 year female from North Carolina. You and your best friend Payton have been best friends since you were in preschool and you start to catc...
63 0 9
๐‘จ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’†๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†,๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...
153K 3.1K 56
This story is about Payton Moormeier and you. Y/n (your name) so you can imagine yourself in the story. You and Payton meet and fall in love immedi...
85.1K 1.3K 36
This is a Payton Moormeier fanfiction. Just read it lol.