One More Day | Kim Namjoon x...

By Bts_uwu

Completed "I don't know how to love..." "Then let me show you" *•~*•~*•~*•~*•~* ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY WILL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wow...

Chapter 32

1K 46 6
By Bts_uwu

Y/N P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~

You had woken up really early that morning. A cup of coffee was all you had for breakfast that morning and as expected a small hangover had welcomed you to a new day. Hoseok had offered to drive you to work but you politely declined. When you had gotten to work, you had a "fun" time riding the elevators while trying to find the right floor the lady at the desk was talking about. When you did find it, you went straight to your boss's office. He welcomed you with a stack of papers that needed to be filed and organized. Now you sat at your desk sorting through papers. I thought my days of sorting and papercuts were over but at least I don't have to see that witch, Janice.

You continue working until your boss, Mr. Hyun, calls you into his office.

"Yes, sir?"

"I need you to schedule me an appointment with our close business friends, tell Mr. Jung I need his prints and reports, find me Mr. Rein, and hand out these papers."

He handed you another stack of paper and shooed you out of the room. You made your way around the other offices and cubicles and handed out papers. Finally, you had gotten to the last office. You knocked on the door and entered when you could. To your surprise, Hoseok was standing in the room looking at plans on his desk.

"Hoseok?"

He turned around and looked at you.

"Oh, Hey Y/N. I didn't know you would be dropping by today. If I had known, I would have tidied up a bit." He chuckled.

"No, it's ok. I just came by to deliver some documents. Also, Mr. Hyun wants your plans and prints." You tell him.

"Ok then. I'll make sure to deliver them to him by the end of the day."

"I think that's all. So yeah... ok bye."

You walk out of the room and go back to your desk. After scheduling the appointment, you tell Mr. Hyun and then go back to sorting paper. It's going to be a long day...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Namjoon's P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Am I making things awkward with Y/N? Maybe. Am I doing it on purpose? No. I don't think so... Maybe? I'm not trying to at least. I don't know what the heck this is but when I get around her... I'm not myself. I don't know how to explain it but... You could say I become like a little kid. I feel really weird and awkward like a teenager. Oh my gosh... I think I like her. What? No. Impossible... Fuck you Kim Namjoon. Stop trying to deny it. I fucking like her. No doubt about it.

Hyun rips me away from thoughts when he barges into the room.

"I have your mail. You want me to read it to you?" He asks.

"Sure."

He begins to read the letters but its not like I'm listening. Why would I be listening? It's not like I can ignore the fact that I just admitted to liking Y/N. I can already feel the giant smile forming on my face. Of course, my back is facing towards Hyun so he can't see me. I stare aimlessly at the painting in front of me, my vision becoming blurred with images of Y/N.

"EARTH TO NAMJOON! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!"

I swear that I almost fall off my stool when I hear his loud voice.

"What? Did you say something?" I ask sheepishly.

"Um, yes I said something. Why weren't you listening? Never mind that. Here's the letter Mrs. Sung sent you. It looks important."

He hands me a letter but as soon as it's in my hands, I throw it.

"Hey, I just said it looks important." He crosses his arms.

"I don't care. I'm having a really nice day and I don't want it to be ruined by that lady."

I jump off my stool to clean my brush and get some more paints. Hyun follows me like a puppy and looks at me. Weirdly, I might add.

"Are you ok? You're not sick, are you? Let me feel your forehead."

He reaches up and touches my forehead but doesn't say anything. He soon removes his hand and gives me a questionable look.

"You're not sick. I will be checking up on you though. I have eyes everywhere."

He slowly backs out of the room, pointing his fingers at me. Weirdo. I sigh happily and go back to painting. As soon as he left, I went back to painting. Until I got distracted... I was just really jumpy and happy. I hate that Y/N has a really big impact on me. Yet I love it at the same time. I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Hoseok.

Me: I need your help

A few moments later he responded.

J-Dope: With what...

Me: I think I want to confess to Y/N

J-Dope: JDNGIEUBG; IEAUFNHWALVIUGV ESG; I

Me: Um... r u ok

J-Dope: I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 THIS DAY!!!!

Me: I just need your help to gain confidence

J-Dope: Don't worry, I know what to do

Me: Thx Hyung

J-Dope- Np

Wanting more help, I shot Yoongi a text.

Me: Hyung I need your help.

Yoongles: No

Me: What? I didn't even tell u what I needed...

Yoongles: So?

Me: I could be dying ☹

Yoongles: Then call an ambulance

Yoongles: It's not I can help you

Me: Please hyung? I really need this

Yoongles: UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH......

Yoongles: Fine

Me: Really?! Thx you won't regret this

Yoongles: Too late

I fist bump the air and slide my phone back in my pocket. I knew Yoongi and Hoseok would pull through. I'm surprised that Yoongi didn't ask me what I needed help with... Oh well, I'll tell them when I get back home. I grab my brushes and other supplies and clean them up. I pack everything up and leave my office. On my way out, Hyun stops me.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asks.

I laugh and shrug him off. "Yes, Hyun. I already told you that I'm fine. In fact, I'm much better than fine."

"Ok then. Be careful going home."

I wave as I walk out the door and jump in my car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, what did you want help with?" Yoongi asks.

He and Hoseok were sitting on my bed. I didn't want anyone to hear our conversation so I told them to come to my room.

"I want to confess to Y/N," I say.

Yoongi's eyes go wide and Hoseok smiles brightly.

"Wait... But I thought you weren't going to try to go after her. I mean... Wouldn't it be a little weird for her?" Yoongi notes. "She didn't react that well when you tried to kiss her."

"I know, but that was because it was too soon," I stated.

"He's right. I've noticed that Y/N has gotten shyer and more flustered around Namjoon. That could be a sign." Hoseok added.

Yoongi thought for a bit before speaking again.

"I have an Idea. Let's ask Annie what Y/N thinks about Joon and then we should move forward. Then we can ask her things like what does Y/N like in a guy and other stuff like that."

"That's a good idea. We should do that." Hoseok agrees.

"Then it's settled. Operation Ask Annie is a go." I say.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs.

"I hope this goes well."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Hello, My lovelies! Quick announcement: As soon as I am done with One More Day, I will be continuing on His Majesty. For those of you who don't know, it is a Yoongi fanfiction set in a modern kingdom. There is one chapter up so check it out!

That's all for now! 

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
cheater By ㅤ

Fanfiction

162K 3.7K 10
«after jungkook came home the week before, drunk, and after he went rough on her; she was so excited to tell him about the surprise. but she didn't e...
4.4K 223 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
4.1K 407 36
"I'm broken!" "Then let me fix you!" 《ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ》 She was broken and he fixed her. Crazy how it all started when he texted the wrong number... Just a q...