Kiss Me, I'm Irish {An Artemi...

arty_writes

When Artemis Fowl finds himself suckered into a family trip to America during his last summer of freedom befo... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1: American Girls
Chapter 2: A Late Night Visit
Chapter 3: I Shouldn't Be Thinking Like This...
Chapter 4: Who Knew Malls Were So Revealing?
Chapter 5: Unfocused
Chapter 6: It's Not Me, It's You
Chapter 7: Another Distraction
Chapter 8: The Plan Unfolds
Chapter 9: Enchanted
Chapter 10: Unintentional Discovery
Chapter 11: Not Out Loud
Chapter 12: Utter Confusion
Chapter 13: Should've Stayed Inside
Chapter 14: Dinner at it's Most Awkward
Chapter 15: Gone for Good
Chapter 16: Guilty Conscience
Chapter 17: When You're Evil
Chapter 18: Holly's Thoughts
Chapter 19: Words Left Unsaid
Chapter 20: Outraged
Chapter 21: Doubts
Chapter 22: Rash Decisions
Chapter 23: Up In Flames
Chapter 24: The Only Exception
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Uncertainty
Chapter 27: Living Proof
Chapter 28: The Truth
Chapter 29: Welcome Home
Chapter 30: A Dream Come True
Chapter 31: Begin Again
Chapter 32: Meeting the Fowls
Chapter 33: Unexpected Friends
Chapter 34: Sweet Sorrow
Chapter 35: Daily Pessimism
Chapter 36: High School Woes
Chapter 37: Welcome Back
Chapter 38: Shopping
Chapter 39: Christmas Morning
Chapter 40: War- What Is It Good For?
Chapter 41: One Day At A Time
Epilogue
Sequel News
Sequel Update!

Author's Note

2.4K 83 99
arty_writes

            Hey everyone! So I am both happy and sad to say this story is over now. I’ve been working on this story since 2012, and while it is bittersweet to see it end, I am so glad I was finally able to finish it. I was worried for a while I was never going to be able to, mainly because of time constraints with my classes, work, and personal life. It was a fun ride, and I enjoyed every moment of writing this story. This story was a challenge. It brought me back to my roots. When I started writing when I was 12, my very first story was an Artemis Fowl fan fiction, one that I am too embarrassed to even show people today. And when I compare the two, I am so happy to see how much my writing has developed over the past 9 years. All in all, I would argue this would be one of my greatest successes as a writer here.

             I know about half way through this story, I mentioned a sequel. Now, my plan is still to one day write one, but I don’t think it will be for a while. When I moved in March, I seemingly misplaced the page that had all my thoughts, notes, etc. for it written on it. So I’ll have to do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with. I’ll probably write two other stories first since they’ve been buzzing around my head for a while now. Just please be patient with me. I still want to do it, it just might take me some time to better organize everything and get the ball rolling for the other two stories, Chasing Freedom (the only story I have posted right now that isn’t done), and Secrets (my story with Kat), and I’ll see what I can do.

             I would like to thank all of you who have stuck with me  through this story, from beginning to end- even if you joined in when I was half way done, or even almost done. I never planned for this story to arguably be my best work, but here is it. Sure, it still hasn’t topped We Belong Together’s reads… but I have a feeling even though it is finished, it will one day surpass what WBT has done. Already has with votes and comments, and I’m sure reads will join the ranks here soon. And without all my loyal readers, that wouldn’t be possible. So I thank each and every one of you for all you have done for me and KMII over these past two years.

            Anyways, I love you guys. Without you I am nothing, and I cannot express that enough. Thanks again for everything. I really hope you enjoyed the ride, and hope whenever I get to writing the sequel you’ll read that too. :)

            ~Audrey

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Run Away Fiance (COMPLETED) jcawritez

Документальная проза

106K 1.8K 50
When she finds out his real job. She leaves but he never stops looking for her
1.1K 29 12
Just saying I don't own all of the characters and want to thank JK Rowling for her work. Megan is on her first trip out of England, Newt has put it o...
929 3 19
Once upon a time, they are on a mission again and they met a girl. He is Artemis Fowl the Second and She is Holly Short. This is not their story, unl...
19.6K 589 19
Audrey's final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was bound to be just as exciting as the previous six. What she doesn't realize is e...