Author's Note

Hey everyone! So I am both happy and sad to say this story is over now. I’ve been working on this story since 2012, and while it is bittersweet to see it end, I am so glad I was finally able to finish it. I was worried for a while I was never going to be able to, mainly because of time constraints with my classes, work, and personal life. It was a fun ride, and I enjoyed every moment of writing this story. This story was a challenge. It brought me back to my roots. When I started writing when I was 12, my very first story was an Artemis Fowl fan fiction, one that I am too embarrassed to even show people today. And when I compare the two, I am so happy to see how much my writing has developed over the past 9 years. All in all, I would argue this would be one of my greatest successes as a writer here.

             I know about half way through this story, I mentioned a sequel. Now, my plan is still to one day write one, but I don’t think it will be for a while. When I moved in March, I seemingly misplaced the page that had all my thoughts, notes, etc. for it written on it. So I’ll have to do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with. I’ll probably write two other stories first since they’ve been buzzing around my head for a while now. Just please be patient with me. I still want to do it, it just might take me some time to better organize everything and get the ball rolling for the other two stories, Chasing Freedom (the only story I have posted right now that isn’t done), and Secrets (my story with Kat), and I’ll see what I can do.

             I would like to thank all of you who have stuck with me  through this story, from beginning to end- even if you joined in when I was half way done, or even almost done. I never planned for this story to arguably be my best work, but here is it. Sure, it still hasn’t topped We Belong Together’s reads… but I have a feeling even though it is finished, it will one day surpass what WBT has done. Already has with votes and comments, and I’m sure reads will join the ranks here soon. And without all my loyal readers, that wouldn’t be possible. So I thank each and every one of you for all you have done for me and KMII over these past two years.

            Anyways, I love you guys. Without you I am nothing, and I cannot express that enough. Thanks again for everything. I really hope you enjoyed the ride, and hope whenever I get to writing the sequel you’ll read that too. :)

            ~Audrey