Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

By 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... More

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

s a t u r d a y : traveling

12.3K 457 492
By 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When Hwara was picked up from her place, Yuta took her luggage and place it in the trunk before getting on as well, following Hwara.

Hwara sat beside Mark before two just smiles at each other.

The driver starts driving once everyone already sat down.

Hwara dimmed her phone before putting on her earphones and just listen to songs, letting herself fall asleep on their way to the airport.

Mark smiled softly, placing her head on his shoulder and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

An hour has passed and Mark carefully wakes Hwara up.

"We're here.." Mark smiled then Hwara nodded.

The other boys get off the van and grab their luggage. Hwara stares at the huge building in front of her before taking a deep breath.

She bites her lip before walking to the other boys to grab her luggage.

"I can carry it for you," Jungwoo said but she only smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay." She said, grabbing her luggage and followed Haechan inside.

Her eyes softened when she remembered her first memory here. It was sad for her since she went here with her sick brother.

She sighed and just try to shrug it off.

"Let's go to the immigration then," Taeyong said then they all nodded and followed him instead.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
They were headed to the gate until Haechan stopped and entered a shop. Hwara's eyes followed him.

"Buy whatever you want. We have an hour anyway and it will only take us like 30 minutes to get there." Taeyong said, looking at them.

Haechan came back, dragging his luggage with him and held Hwara's hand.

He starts dragging her to one of the shops.

"Look, it's your work!!" He said, going to the book area with her and pointed at her book; No Longer.

She chuckled at Haechan's reaction before ruffling his hair.

"Yes, it's mine." She said before the two continue to explore the shop, buying chocolates and food for the flight even something interesting.

Hwara was paying for her treats until she glances at Haechan, looking like a complete child while checking out the toys for kids.

With that oversized hoodie of his and just in jeans and Jordans, he looks a complete 16 years old.

His hair almost covering his eyes and the way he smiles makes her heart feel so much softer than how she feels about him before.

"Here you go, ma'am." She thanked the lady before walking towards Haechan.

"Come on, Hyuck." She smiled at him then he nodded and returned the toy he was holding.

The two went back to the other boys and they went to the gates.

When they got on the plane, Hwara was sitting beside Jaehyun.

She puts on her seatbelts before looking at Jaehyun. He smiled at her before grabbing her hand and kissing it, making her blush.

She pouted, feeling weird that she's in business class but she didn't have a choice, it was Taeyong who booked the tickets.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara's legs felt wobbly after that flight. She wasn't used to airplanes and she is terrified with them.

After more airport stuff, a driver that Taeyong hired drove them to the hotel.

"Since there's an odd number of us and Hwara is the only girl, you get your own room.

And it's better that way, you know us boys." Doyoung said, giving her the hotel key. She thanked them and they all head to the floor.

Hwara closes the door behind her and places her luggage on the side before jumping on her bed.

She turns her head to the window, the blue skies and bright city of Japan, bringing a smile on her face.

They left Korea at 9 am and arrived in Japan when it's almost 11 am so, it was a perfect time.

Someone knocked on the door and she stands up, opening it.

"Hey, can I come in?" Mark asked then she nodded, letting him in.

"What brings you here?" Hwara asked before closing the door.

Mark leaned closer to her, making Hwara's back hit the door. He leaned closer to her, their faces a centimetre apart.

Hwara blushes like a tomato and Mark smiled, noticing it. He intertwined their hands.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to her, feeling their breaths on top of each other.

Both of their eyes met and their looks softened. Mark closes his eyes as Hwara starts to panic inside.

Seconds later, Mark has their lips connected. Mark placed his hand on her cheeks, feeling her hair on top of his hand.

Hwara closes her eyes, trying not to kiss back but Mark was being persistent and continue to kiss her, tilting his head.

He bit her bottom lip, making her moan and finally get her to kiss back. Hwara shut her eyes, trying to push him away but she couldn't.

The two breathe for air, breaking the kiss. Mark smirked, seeing the look on her face.

He licked his lips before placing both of her legs around his waist. Hwara wrapping both of her arms around his neck, scared to fall.

Mark connected their lips once again and this time, Hwara kissing back because Mark basically forced her to.

They suddenly heard a knock and Hwara looked at the doorknob but Mark brought her attention back to him, smashing his lips onto hers.

"Mark, did you already tell Hwara?" It was Taeyong and Hwara starts pulling Mark's hair, making him smirk.

"I did and we'll be in the lobby in five." He said, kissing the crook of her neck.

"Okay, we'll wait for you two," Taeyong said, his footsteps slowly disappearing.

"What.. were you.. supposed to.. tell me.. ah-" She moaned when Mark suddenly bit her neck.

"That we're going out for lunch." He said then her eyes widened, slightly pushing him away, looking at him.

"You cam here to tell me we're going to have lunch and did this to me?" Hwara pouted, slightly annoyed but Mark just chuckled and nodded.

He put her down before placing his hand on the door. He smashed his lips onto hers again when she was about to talk.

He opened the door when Hwara pushed him away from her.

"Meet you outside." He winked, leaving and closing the door.

Hwara was red and immediately felt something on her neck.

She rushed to the mirror and checked, cursing to herself when she sees the Mark there.

"Ugh- why did I let him do that to me?" She muttered, grabbing her purse, keys, bag and wallet before exiting the room.

She faces the smirking Mark then just furrowed her brows at him before she starts walking to the elevator.

When the two went to the lobby, the boys were already there.

"What took you guys so long?" Haechan asked but Hwara only apologized.

Taeil looked at Mark and noticed his slightly red lips like he just put on some lip tint on.

He looks at Hwara and notices she has lip tint on. He stands up from the sofa before walking towards her.

He raises her hair, making her eyes widened and immediately back away from him, holding the crook of his neck.

Taeil leaned closer to her ear..

"Hide it better or else, I'll give you a punishment." He smirked, kissing her ears before backing away.

"Let's go already before you all flirt with Hwara. Lead the way, Yuta."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Imma just give everyone a heads up..

This Japan trip will be such a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 13.2K 70
In which, Doyoung is a sender and Jaehyun is one of the admins. [for twitter users, use #dojaenctconfessions for feedbacks! ill retweet it]
860K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
81.8K 1.7K 32
[ 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ]