Fake Love -- Dramione

By _Justa_fangirl_

"I want Astoria back, you want Weasel back - for some unknown reason. They'll come crawling back on their han... More

• Prologue •
• Petty Party •
• Deal or No Deal •
• Play Ball •
• Private Conversations •
• Try Me, You Knob Head •
• Netflix and Love? •
• Beautiful Morning •
• Don't Die •
• Refills? •
• Screw Gryffindor •
• Tea Was Spilt •
• Shut Up Granger •
• Stubbornly Unconscious •
• Thank You •
• You Wish Granger •
• This Was Home •
• What Do You Want •
• Go On, Lovebirds •
• I Never Wanted To Be Found •
• Are You Bloody Blind? •
• Hopeless Romantic •
• A Vicious Cycle of Pent Up Sexual Tension •
• Cover Your Eyes •
• I Always Have Been •
• Only For You •
• What Happened Last Night? •
• Give Him Hell •
• Glaring Contest •
• Go Get 'em Sweetheart! •
• Always, Sir •
• Anything Love •
• You Handsome Idiot •
• Hell Yes •
• G For an M •

• Epilogue •

45.8K 1.1K 788
By _Justa_fangirl_

Hermione

"Are you sure?" Ginny asked me, visibly still in shock from my outburst.

I threw my hands up in the air in exasperation, "Ginny, it's kind of hard to overlook puking every morning at 5 am on the dot for the past week."

I paced the master bedroom that Draco and I shared in the manor, "Draco gets home from his business trip tomorrow and I need to be absolutely positive before I tell him or else-"

Hands clapped on my shoulders, spinning me around. Ginny stares at me, hard, "First of all, you need to calm down. Either way, this isn't the end of the world. Second, I can do the test. I've done it on myself a couple of times in the past couple of months."

She looked almost sheepish as she explained, "I'm a little eager to have one of my own, you know?"

I smiled at her and rubbed her arm comfortingly, "And you will, soon."

She nodded before waving me off, "Do you want my help?"

I nodded, my heart beating more frequently, "Yes, please."

She sighed, "Alright, roll up your shirt."

I obeyed, eyeing the clock.

Narcissa's been stopping in around six o'clock every day Draco's been gone to keep me company. We still had twenty minutes and the last thing I needed was for Narcissa to figure out before I could even process it.

Stop it, Hermione, I mentally scolded myself, You're psyching yourself out.

There's also a chance that you're not pregnant, I reminded myself.

The tip of Ginny's wand rested above my belly button and I started in surprise, "Sorry," I murmured.

She waved me off, "Alright, you're going to feel a little pressure in your stomach and when I take my wand away if your stomach glows slightly green the test is positive, if nothing happens then it's negative."

I nodded just as a pulsing sensation rolled through my stomach, making me gasp in panic as my heart pounded, as if my stomach and heart were having a competition for whoever was going to make me pass out first.

Ginny looked up at me and held out her hand.

I immediately gripped it with mine and looked up the sky, praying to Merlin Ginny knew what she was doing.

"Hermione," her voice shook slightly.

My head whipped down to see Ginny had pulled her wand away and a soft green light was radiating out of my flat stomach.

Next thing I knew my knees had buckled underneath me and I was being held in Ginny's arms.

My limbs felt like they were asleep, they were so incredibly heavy to lift off the ground. I blinked and saw Ginny's lips moving but it was like she was a mile away, like someone had stuffed my ears with cotton balls and then put headphones on top of them.

"'Mione!" Ginny's voice rang around me.

I nodded, "I- I'm okay," I breathed.

She let out a breath of relief, "Shit you scared the bloody hell out of me."

I pushed myself up into a sitting position but Ginny kept a very protective eye on me, "Stay there, I'll go get you some water."

I nodded in response and heard her walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Bloody hell. This is it. I'm actually pregnant, I thought, What is Draco going to say?

Draco and I haven't even begun to discuss having children, we were both perfectly content the way it was, Draco and I were both very comfortable and happily employed. Everything was going the way we wanted.

Until now.

Shit, what if he's mad? What if he didn't want kids? How is he going to react? How am I supposed to tell him?

The sound of the front door opening caught my ears and I was on my feet in a second flat.

"Ah, female Potter, nice to see you've made yourself comfortable," Draco's voice echoed through the halls of the house and my heart started beating a million miles an hour.

What the hell is he doing home!?

I leaned against the bedpost for a second before deciding I should probably make my way down the stairs.

I sighed and pushed myself up off of the bedpost and make my way down the hall and cursed under my breath every time I stepped down a stair.

Ginny was standing in the doorway to the kitchen with a glass of water and her face looked apprehensive.

Before Draco could see me, Ginny was next to me, handing me the water and whispering, "You can do this."

She pressed her hand to my cheek and smiled comfortingly at me before pulling away.

"There you are love!" Draco's voice exclaimed as he came back into view.

Ginny began to walk to the door, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder before saying, "Well that's my cue to to go, see you later love birds."

Draco smiled warmly at me and dropped his bags, engulfing me in a hug.

"You're back early!" I squeaked from between his arms.

He pulled away, pressing a kiss to the side of my neck, "I missed you too much. I have all of my things done anyways, they won't miss me."

I hooked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "Merlin, you have no idea how happy I am to see you."

I couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped me as I pressed my head into his shoulder.

His hands rubbed my back and I could feel him tense against me, "Why? Has something happened? Are you alright?"

He pulled away to look me over, to try and see if he missed some bullet wound or something.

I shook my head at him, amused at his over protectiveness, "Nothing happened. I just missed you is all."

He immediately softened and dipped his head to kiss me.

I sighed into the kiss, Merlin how I've missed his lips.

I've missed running my hands through his silky blond hair, his hands roaming my body, the feeling of the indescribably sense of security I feel whenever I'm between his arms.

I've missed him so much.

Focus Hermione!

I pulled away and smiled at him, "Are you hungry?"

He nodded, "Starved. However I may or may not have already told my mother that we would be over to her flat for dinner in ten minutes."

He winced, ready for me to probably tackle him.

I glared at him, "Why do you have to go and do stupid things like that?"

He shrugged and grinned, throwing himself onto the couch in the living room, "It's just one of my many talents."

I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the couch beside him, he situated himself so that his head was on my lap and the rest of him was sprawled across the couch in odd angles.

I sighed, now's the time, do it before you chicken out, you can't exactly hide this from him.

"Draco?" I asked, tentatively.

"Yeah, love?"

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling, "What do you think about having kids?"

He chuckled slightly, "Only if they're all boys."

"Draco, I'm serious," I sighed, he's so not making this easy.

I looked down at him and see him looking up at me, slightly confused, slightly apprehensive. Suddenly he grins and shakes his head, "Love, listen, if my mom has been attacking you about grandkids while I've been gone, you don't have to worry-"

"I'm pregnant, Draco."

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit.

Shit.

He immediately sprang up from my lap and sat next to me, grabbing my hand between his, "What?"

I nodded, "That's why Ginny was here. While you were gone I've been waking up with morning sickness. I thought I was just coming down with something but I wanted to check to make sure. Ginny came over and I did a test the muggle way and the magical way. Both were positive."

He stared at me the way he does whenever he's trying to read my emotions.

The problem is that means I can't read his emotions.

"And how do you feel about it?" He asks carefully.

I shrugged and I started to get light headed again, it was still too much to process, "I'm scared Draco. I mean it's amazing, I've always wanted to have kids but I don't know if I'm ready and-"

He chuckled at me, "Well, this is one assignment you're not always going to get an 100% on Hermione, and you're just going to have to learn to live with it. We're going to make mistakes, too many to count, but we'll get through it, together."

I shook my head at him and sighed, "How are you so calm about all of this? Aren't you terrified?"

His lips split into the most heart warming grin I've ever seen, "I'm fucking ecstatic! I'm less scared of having a kid than I am happy to have a kid of our own. A kid, Hermione. We're having a baby!"

I grinned at him and climbed onto his lap, pressing my lips to his as his arms wrapped around my waist and back.

"Merlin, I love you," I sighed against his cheek.

"I love you," he then pulled me away from him to bend down and kiss my stomach, "And I love you."

I giggled and closed my eyes as we sat there, soaking it all up.

This was going to happen, and we were going to do this together.

Always.

• • •
Holy cow guys, I don't think I've ever gotten as much love on one of my books that I have in this book. This has been crazy. You guys are amazing and I love every single one of you for all of the support.

I will also publish my edit in another chapter in a couple days because I didn't know you had to upload it to YouTube in order to post so yeah.

Look out for my next book titled: Lost but Not Found, sequel to the Marriage Law.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bound By Marvy

Fanfiction

173K 3.7K 47
The war is won. Voldemort is dead. The trio, alongside all those who were in their same year, have returned to finish their eighth year and graduate...
122K 3.4K 18
Draco Malfoy, returns to the eighth year of Hogwarts, broken and sad. Harry Potter, hates Malfoy for being a bully, trying to kill Dumbledore, and se...
311K 8.9K 55
"I will never ever let anything happen to you, you hear me? I would never let anyone or anything hurt you, and if anyone does hurt you, they'll never...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...