Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

XV

25.7K 586 144
By curly_baby

A car door shuts and I stir from my sleep, awaiting this day for the past forty-eight hours. I crawl out of my bed and remove the tie in my hair, walking to the door. I unlock it and see my favorite head of curls walking towards the stairs.

"Harry," I smile, his head looking up. I run down the stairs and he drops his bags, my arms wrapping around his neck. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He squeezes me close and I laugh as he spins me around. I hear Maria laugh from the kitchen and Harry kisses my cheek, my forehead resting on his.

"I missed you," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I missed you too," he whispers, my lips pressing to his.

He carries me upstairs and he unlocks his bedroom door, my laugh ringing through the room as he lays me on the bed. His lips press to my neck and I grab his curls, feeling his soft hair. He smells of soap, as if he's just bathed. It's addicting.

"I haven't made love with you in a while," he says, my lips repeatedly pecking his.

"I know. I was wondering what was wrong with you," I smile, his laugh joining mine.

"I was trying to give you a break. We can't live off sex, baby. I want a relationship with you," he says, moving his index along my collarbones.

"And I, you. Because you are amazing," I smile, rolling him onto his back. I sit up and run my hands along his shoulders, removing his sport coat. My fingers undo the buttons on his shirt and I rip it open, falling onto him and kissing his lips.

"You smell so good," he tells me, my lips curving.

"So do you. Like men's soap," I grin, his lips releasing a laugh.

My hands hold onto his sides after I remove his shirt, feeling his warm, tan skin as we kiss. His hands press to my back, removing my tee and cupping my breasts in his hands.

"How long do you think...we could make love for?" I ask, gazing into those big green eyes. He's so handsome; utterly flawless.

"All day," he smiles, my lips curving as they press to his.

His hands remove my shorts and panties, laying my head on a pillow. He removes his pants and boxers, climbing into bed with me as we forget about the day.

Harry's eyes are softly closed even though I know he's not asleep. We're exhausted but we're not going to sleep, the time not even nine at night yet. My lips continue to kiss his face; his features illuminated by the lamp I switched on.

His skin is glimmering with sweat and our bodies are incinerating; hot to the touch. Harry's grip on my waist is tight as I trace over his tattoos ever so lightly. I feel the circular scars on his chest and abdomen, kissing his jaw as I do so.

"They're burns."

My actions stop and I open my eyes to view his chest better, running my thumb over his pectoral.

"It was when I was younger. My father...before he left. I don't remember exactly how old I was when he left, but I was at least seven when this happened. I was sleeping on the couch, waiting for my mum."

He turns his head and he looks at me, my hand holding his side. My eyes meet his and he kisses my forehead, holding me closer.

"He sat down and didn't have a place for his cigarette ash. So he used me," he says, my heart dropping through the floor. No! How could anyone do that to Harry? Or to anyone?

"It's the pain that I remember the most. It felt like my skin was being ripped open. My mum came home right as he placed the fourth one on my stomach and she screamed so loudly it woke my neighbors. She took me to the hospital and I stayed there overnight. I had second, almost third degree burns. I covered them up with tattoos when I was fifteen. The other scars are from something completely different," he says, his arms covered in other circular burns.

"What are your other scars from?"

And he completely tenses at my question.

"I'll tell you a different time. It's part of the story that will scare you off. There is not a bone in my body that doesn't want you. You are everything any man would kill for. I'd be a fool to let you go," he says, my lips kissing his in a chaste kiss.

"Good, because I find myself wanting you every second of the day," I smile, his lips curving beneath mine. He rolls back on top of me, lacing his fingers through mine as he slowly kisses me. My stomach heats and I wrap my legs around his waist, my toes curling at my emotions. God, I want him. I want him every minute.

My eyes flutter open, seeing the bright sun infiltrating through the open room. I sit up, pulling the sheet to cover my chest. I spot a note taped to the head board, my fingers gripping it.

Good morning, Reagan.

Take this key to the last room down the hall, first door on the right.

I couldn't wake you for you looked too beautiful. You're so beautiful.

I'll be back soon. Xoxo

-Harry

My fingers fiddle with the key, my eyes viewing the old-fashioned looking metal. Smiling, I climb out of bed and wrap my robe around myself. Skipping down the wood floor, I reach the large door, setting the key into the lock. After twisting and opening it, my eyes view the room that once held his dominant treasures.

The walls have been painted a bright blue, much the same to my eyes. There are white curtains surrounding the once bolted windows, a beautiful balcony shown. A large couch rests on the wall and a desk is on the opposite, an Apple computer sitting there. A TV hangs on the wall and an envelope rests on the table in front of the couch.

My name is written on the outside and I open it, smiling at the hand-written note.

Reagan, my beautiful girlfriend, I hope you enjoy this room. I had it designed if you ever wanted to work away from the office. I hope you enjoy it and I will always allow you to work from here. If you take the mini iPad on the table and switch it on, I programed an app for you to work everything in the room: the lights, the TV, and the computer. There is also an app filled with classic novels and some books that remind me of you. I hope you like the design. -Harry

I smile and sit on the couch, playing with the iPad apps. How cool is this? At least he didn't do this in my house. I'd have never allowed him to spend this much money on me. It still slightly unnerves me that he spent this amount for me.

My eyes scan over the list of books, viewing all these novels I've read numerous times except one. I've never read If I Stay before. It must be a newer book.

As my finger swipes the screen, paging through the book, I find myself captivated by the story. How catastrophic; a girl losing everything and potentially her life. I'm so encased in the book that I didn't even hear the door opening.

"Reading something good?" Harry asks, sitting beside me.

"Yes," I smile, setting the iPad down and turning to him. Sweaty Harry is hot Harry.

"This is too much. Everything is too much," I tell him, his head shaking.

"You're my girlfriend. You get everything I want to buy for you."

"I told you Harry. Money is nothing to me. Buying me things isn't the way to go."

I'm still so infatuated by him, regardless of his income. I could have found him sitting on a curb and found him utterly magnificent.

"You've made that clear; which is why I do it. Trust me, you're income is going to be doubling in the next week because you're intelligence is key. You have the same brain smarts as my chief editor, who is almost in his forties. You're my co-editor; just below the chief. I trust you found your office suitable," he says, kissing my cheek.

"I did enjoy my office but I have to talk to you about the job."

He nods and I grab his hand, his fingers lacing through mine. "When Greystone told me to go to your office, he warned me of the media. He said everything will go wrong, we won't end well, and that I'll be seen as a gold digger."

"Okay, number one, we're not ending things. Number two, I have lawyers. I'll fire anyone who calls you a gold digger or any name that demeans you because you clearly want nothing to do with my money," he states, my lips curving as I nod.

"Plus, Greystone can go suck a dick because you work for me now," Harry smirks, kissing my neck as I laugh.

"Stop it, you sweaty man," I say, his chuckle heard in my ear.

"I'm going to shower. You stay here and read or I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

Harry winks and stands up, leaning and kissing my lips. I swat his bottom as he walks out, his head turning to gaze at me from the side. He smiles and walks out of the room, my hand grabbing the iPad again.

"The Packers?" I smile, Harry sporting the cutest hoodie.

"Yeah. They're good. Your team is going down," he smiles, my head shaking.

Harry has decided to take me to the Giant's game today, considering his team is playing mine. I never got into football as much as my brother was.

"It's cold at these games," I recall, Harry smiling.

"Um, I'm your boyfriend. I can hold you," he cheekily responds, my finger poking his dimple as he pulls into the parking lot. He pays and hands me my ticket, steering the wheel into a parking space. He brought his pick up truck and told me it's fun to tailgate in this vehicle. We exit the truck and he opens the back, helping me as I climb up. He sits beside me and I fix my headband over my ears to stay warm.

"You look adorable," he smiles, kissing my cheek.

He hands me a mug of coffee as I whisper 'thank you' and I tie my boot, nudging my foot against Harry's.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" he asks, my head nodding.

"I've never felt so nervous meeting a man's parents before. I think it's because of our relationship," I explain, my feelings stronger than ever before with Harry.

"I am too. My mum is skeptical to me coming home with a girl because she hated Violet. She knew something wasn't right but I never listened. She doesn't want me to get hurt again."

My hand grabs his and he smiles, my lips curved. "You don't have to worry. I think you'll be okay," I smile, kissing his cute dimple. He grabs the bag of McDonalds and hands me my order of fries, both of us snacking before the game.

"You have no idea how excited I am to be here. I haven't been to a football game since high school," I tell him, savoring the salty fries.

"I went to the Super Bowl a few years ago. It was awesome," he says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my hair.

"That would be so much fun. Who did you go with?" I ask, eating another fry.

"Ed. He's one of my assistants. We're really good friends," he tells me, my fingers starting to get cold.

"That's nice. Grace and I used to go to the Yankee's games all the time. I wasn't that much of a baseball fan but her brother is. He gave us his tickets when his wife had her baby so we got to go to free games for two months."

"I've never been to a Yankee's game."

My mouth opens wide and he smirks, my lips releasing a sound of surprise.

"I'll totally take you next summer. The food is the best part," I say, his eyes gleaming. He smiles and nods, overjoyed at my suggestion.

"I'd like that. I really would."

He takes my empty fry container and sets it in the bag, climbing off the car. His fingers hold mine as I step down, his hand pushing the back up. After locking the truck, we walk in and our tickets are scanned. Harry pushes his way through the crowd to block them away from me, I've noticed, and he tightly holds my hand as we search for our seats.

Whispers arise around us, people already figuring out Harry even though he's wearing his sunglasses and a beanie. He's flawless.

The game begins and Harry cheers for the Packers as I cheer softly for the Giants. He's very into football; his cheering rather loud. Whenever his team makes a touchdown, I'm pulled into his arms and he holds me from behind. Kisses are left to the top of my head and cheek, my smile wide even if the Giants are losing. To me, it doesn't matter if my team loses for I'm not even wearing Giants' attire; a black jacket and jeans forming to my body warmly. Harry's body heat is an extra blanket I'm thankful for.

"First half and we're tied. That's insane," Harry says, sitting down beside me. The whole section sits down and I look at Harry.

"It doesn't matter. I'm starting to cheer for the Packers," I smile, his laugh absolutely charming.

"Good. I like you on my side," he replies, kissing my cheek ever so lightly.

"Do you think your mom will like me?" I ask, his eyes focusing on mine.

"Yes, I do. You're nothing like the girls I brought home as a teenager. Reagan, you are so beautiful and so amazing. I was a jag who brought sluts home just to feel good about myself. You're my first real girlfriend."

The thought of him bringing sluts home is slightly unnerving but I choose to subside it. It's his past.

"Reagan, it's going to be fine. Trust me. My sister will think you're unreal because she hated Violet. My brother, he probably won't talk to you. He doesn't talk to anyone aside from me and my mum on occasion. Kailey loves everyone and my stepfather is a good man. You have a great mindset and you're innocent. Violet was far from innocent. You're her polar opposite and I would choose you over her any day because you believe in me. Just as I believe in you," he states, my lips curving.

A sudden erupt in the section begins and I turn to look at them, Harry doing the same. Cheers erupt around us and it takes me a second before I focus on the screen.

"Kiss her!" someone hollers, my horrified expression washing off my face. This is so embarrassing. I've never thought I would be on the Kiss Cam at a NFL game.

"Go on and kiss her!"

I turn to look at Harry and he leans in, kissing my lips for a few seconds, and pulling away. People cheer around us and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into him to hide my embarrassment.

"Don't think I'll ever forget that," he chuckles, my hand holding onto the base of his neck. My fingers brush his curls and I lift my head, lightly laughing as I place my forehead on his.

"I don't think I will either," I whisper, kissing him again.

The second half begins and our whole section is standing, Harry's arms wrapped tightly around me from behind. There is no place I could think of that I'd rather be than right here. Harry's arms are a wonderful place to be in; very safe.

"Do you want to get going?" he whispers in my ear due to the screaming crowd.

I nod and he grabs my hand, leading me out of the stadium. His body leans down as soon as we're out and I jump onto his back, holding onto him as he walks to the car.

"Would you want to meet my mom and her boyfriend?" I ask, his hands releasing my thighs as he lets me down.

"As long as your brother and father aren't around, then yes. I'd go ape-shit if they were anywhere near you."

I smile and he kisses me before aiding me in getting into his truck. Once secured by my seatbelt, Harry pulls out of the parking lot and he drives home, my hands resting in my lap. About halfway through the ride, my eyes begin to close but soon open when I feel his warm hand cover mine. He entwines our fingers together and I kiss his knuckles, placing my other hand over his and holding it in my lap.

Harry pulls into his driveway and I let go of his hand as he opens the gate, viewing his body as he does so. His muscles pull on his hoodie, the sight enticing. The magnitude of my urges are beginning to heighten.

“We have to go down to the airport at six. I have my own plane that my pilot will drive. He says to meet him there early enough so jet lag isn’t that bad.”

I nod and Harry parks in the garage, handing him his phone from the drawer. We get out and my blaring ringtone sounds through the garage, Grace talking as soon as I pick up.

“You have no idea how adorable you two are! You went to a football game and were on the Kiss Cam, just like every cliché romance story now a days. I’m jealous and I think you two make an amazing couple, even though you work for him now and ever-” I cut her off.

“Grace, wait. How do you know about that?” I ask, Harry leading me into the house. I remove my headband and set it on the counter, walking upstairs to the room Harry gave me.

“It’s all over Perez and Yahoo. I went online and you guys were on the front page,” she tells me, my hand turning on the computer and opening Yahoo. I hear Harry enter the room and I reach out for him, his hand grabbing mine.

“I didn’t even see cameras,” I say, Harry scrolling through the article.

“That’s how paparazzi works. They are undercover all the time. At least they didn’t see you two having sex or something,” she says, Harry stiffening and my face pales.

“Yeah, good thing,” I mumble, Grace laughing.

“Oh, Reagan. So innocent yet you probably have sex every night.”

I scoff and she laughs again, saying goodbye to me. I hang up and sit back on the couch, Harry still scrolling through the article.

“They need to get a proper job. Fucking dicks,” he says, relaxing back beside me and pulling the laptop on his lap.

“They aren’t saying anything bad yet. It’s just about our ‘spiraling romance’. There are a few pictures but nothing much,” he says, my fingers scrolling through the page.

Harry looks absolutely captivated when he looks at me, something I’ve never seen face to face. My smile is bright as he’s talking to me and his expression is one completely captured by my presence. The second picture is both of us looking up at the board, then Harry looking at me with the same expression. The fourth is us sharing a kiss and the final one is him hugging me, my hand resting upon the base of his neck.

“You look happy,” I tell him, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.

“That is because that was the most thrilling event of my entire life. And I’m glad I spent it with you,” he says, kissing my temple and pulling me closer.

“Besides, I’m happier than I’ve ever been when I’m with you,” he tells me, my eyes looking up at him.

“As am I.” My reply causes his lips to curve and I lean up, kissing his lips softly. Before I can register, I lifted into his arms and he’s walking down the hall to his bedroom.

---

Hello Lovelies!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

I love hearing what you have to say!!

Much love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 63
You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion.
9.8K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
7.1K 120 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
1.1K 62 11
Pull... "The love I give is unlike any other. It lasts." "What about the love you receive?" Aim... "You deserve a love that will risk everything for...