Vangsvere Reckoning

Da Devils_Assasin

He took everything from her. Annalise Dragos is the chosen one, and after realizing the rumors and prophecie... Altro

Chapter 1: In Caritate Perpetua
Chapter 2: Itd Be A Damn Shame Not To
Chapter 3: I Make You Hot?
Chapter 4: He Was a Roger
Chapter 5: Maybe They Over Exaggerated
Chapter 6: That Girl Needs To Get Laid
Chapter 7: A-S-S-H-O-L-E
Chapter 8: What The Actual F*ck
Chapter 9: He Insinuated Banging
Chapter 10: We Don't Mate With Vampires
Chapter 11: Buried With A Flashlight
Chapter 12: Would You Shut Up?
Chapter 13: Who Knows, Maybe I Slept With Her Fiance
Chapter 14: Let Me Drink From Her
Chapter 15: Happy Eclypsis
Chapter 17: She's Strong Physically
Chapter 18: Despite All That He Is Now
Chapter 19: The Message
Chapter 20: You Don't Have It
Chapter 21: She's Mine!
Chapter 22: Walk Me Down The Aisle?
Chapter 23: I Do
Chapter 24: I Doubt He Wants Space
Chapter 25: Her Savior
Chapter 26: I Promise You That
Chapter 27: Little Shit Actually Did It
Chapter 28: I Can Hear Them
Chapter 29: Viktor Viper
Chapter 30: Im Back
Chapter 31: He's Smart, I Like That
Chapter 32: Vydia Vixen
Chapter 33: Good Job Eva
Chapter 34: Eva, You Are A Life Saver
Chapter 35: Lauchs A Dragon
Chapter 36: I Love That Woman
Chapter 37: I Love You Too
Chapter 38: Another Lincoln?!
Chapter 39: In Three Days
Chapter 40: Just One Last Happy Night
Chapter 41: And You, Will Rise
Chapter 42: The Awakening
Chapter 43: Lets Kick Some Fucking Israfel Following Ass!
Chapter 44: Ghost Of The Past
Chapter 45: The Fall Of...
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 16: The Wrath Of A Mother

2.1K 108 6
Da Devils_Assasin

Jolene's POV:

"Thomas, I swear to God if you don't get us out of here..." I could practically feel my rage growing.

The thought of what those monsters are doing to Anne only enrages me more.

"I'm trying!" He barked back while pushing the metal bars.

Oh for the love of Nyx.

"Move." I said pointing for him to stand back.

With the rage and desperation of a hundred mothers, I felt my strength grow, giving it one hard shove. The cage door bent.

It only dented a little but it was something.

Dammit.

"Dimitri, for the love of all things, can't you open this?!" I asked furiously.

He shook his head, "Its the same steel used to keep me locked in." He eyed the dent, "You vampires are very strong. Why are you so strong?" He asked looking me over.

I scoffed, "That is not strength from working out, that is strength from desperation." I admitted.

God Anne.

Sighing I looked to Thomas, "I may not be her real mother but like any mother, I'd do anything for my kids." I said desperately.

He gave a reassuring nod.

Wait, "Wait....hold on." Like any mother....

Like any mother.

Anything for my...kids.

"Okay everyone shut up." I said shutting my eyes and holding onto the bars before tuning out.

Come on Jolene, listen.

Listen for them.

"What's she doing?" Dimitri asked quietly.

Thomas softly spoke, "She's listening, searching. Trying to find someone." He whispered.

"Oh and she-"

I turned and glared at the two of them watching them sink back into the corner quietly and apologizing.

It took three hours.

"He's close." I said softly.

Her child was young, barely a teenager by the sound of his voice.

Such an easy target and although it breaks my heart, I want my fucking daughter.

I let out a soft call of his name, and then slit my wrist letting the blood drip to the floor, "come eat." I said softly.

His foot steps grew our way.

Then he appeared, his scowl full and his eyes hungry.

Good boy.

"Come on..." I watched him step over and hesitate before he brought my wrist to his mouth.

Thatta boy.

Reaching through, I locked his neck up against the bars with my arm and held him close to my chest, "You psychotic raging bitch! Come get your fucking son!" I shouted furiously.

"He's looking real tasteful as of now!" I yelled loudly.

It took ten minutes and the boy fought and fought but I'm much stronger and quicker.

There she walked in, glaring at me and then horror in her eyes.

"Let go of my son." She said protectively.

I laughed low and taunting, "Let us leave with the knife and I will not kill him." I said watching her.

She gave me a long stare and looked to her son, "I'll give your freedom but the knife stays with me." She spat.

I went to hurt him but Thomas took my arm, "Jolene, that's enough. Come on, we can go and try and patch things with Chief Dariko. Maybe he'll understand." He said before softly whispering "We'll come back with an army."

Right.

Freedom first.

I gave a nod and they walked us out the cage, out the forest and once I passed the threshold, I released the boy and watched him run to his mother.

Bronx, Dimitri, Thomas and I ran out of there and quick.

I'll be back.

I promise you that.

First, to make sure Dariko realizes we aren't dead, and we will bargain for Anne.

My Anne.

I need to get to her, "Thomas come on, we need to catch the fastest flight back to her. I have to see her, I have to make sure she's okay." I said feeling my heart race.

Old memories came flooding back, slamming into my mind hard and cold.

"Kilana! Where's my sister?!" I shouted frantically shoving through the crowds as they too looked on horrified of what was to come.

Kilana, where are you?

Shutting my eyes, I closed my eyes and listened, tuning into her voice. 

Her face forming in my mind before I heard her calling to me, "Jo!"

Pushing off the ground, I ran slamming my body into everyone to shove them aside.

They toppled over under my force.

There's a reason I'm headmistress, the secrets I know of this place, of the people, of myself.

I caught eyes on Kilana, her hand pressed against the tree as she bent over holding her belly and letting out a cry.

She's having the baby.

Oh god, "Not now Kilana!" I frantically ran to her and put her arm over my shoulder hurrying her away from the grounds.

"What are you doing out here? Are you insane?!" I asked her horrified.

Her eyes moved up to me and she slumped softly, "Jo, I wanted to see him. I had to see him just once more." She said groaning in the pain.

Lucious you bastard! "He's not worth it Kilana! You know he's not." I said pulling her up and taking most of her weight.

She cried, "But he is, Jolene, I love him so much. I love him despite all of this, I do." She said before letting out another cry as she was ready to give birth.

If Thomas knew she still loved that bastard, he'd be a mess.

It was his stupidity, his own lack of understanding that Kilana could never love a man more than she loved Lucious.

He should've known.

"Jolene." Thomas's voice was soft, caring.

She was an amazing sister, but she wasn't an amazing wife.

Thomas always deserved better.

I leaned into his chest, the world spinning after that flashback.

He wrapped his arms around me and sighed, "We'll save her Jo, you know we will. There's nothing you and I can't accomplish together." He said before kissing the top of my head.

Shutting my eyes, I nodded and felt as though Anne was my own child. I've spent all these years watching over her, making arrangements for her, making sure she never got into trouble, paid her traffic tickets off. I've been watching her for years. I've seen every kiss, every heart break, every mistake and every accomplishment. I've laughed, cried and hurt with her.

Spells are easy, but they weren't always. She was the reason I even began, because I knew I wanted nothing more than to be there for every part of her life. In a more distant way.

I ran my hand over Thomas's and pulled back, "We cant waste any more time. Let's hurry." I said turning and heading with them to the nearest airport.

I lost Kilana, I will not lose Annalise too.

Don't worry my dear, I won't let a single hair of yours be harmed. If they do so, I will bring not the wrath of a hundred or a thousand angry mothers, but the wrath every heartbroken and angry mother, even those who never had the chance to mother. The werewolves will cease to ever exist in this world again.

I, Jolene Rosewood Crinamorte, will extinguish the werewolf line single handedly.

Because you are my daughter, my pride, my heart.

I'm coming for you Anne, I'm coming.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

354K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
70.8K 3.8K 17
Eve's been through a lot, but prophecy isn't through with her yet. Not yet ready for what it asks of her, it drives a wedge between her and the love...
652K 29.1K 38
A submissive vampire who doesn't like to kill, one would think that was nonsense yet Payton Brown is just that. He is searching for a home yet he soo...
218K 7.4K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...