pinky please - choi chanhee [...

Od ladidanana

she had an addiction with pink. he had pink hair. fluff + trigger warning edited. highest rankings #1 boyz #... Více

p
i
n
k
h
a
i
r
-
m
a
d
e
-
t
h
e
m
-
b
e
l
i
e
v
e

-

3.8K 298 80
Od ladidanana

published: 2019.05.16 // edited: 2021.09.29

life-saver

hayeon had somehow become a regular at the coffee shop. always trying to find excuses to see chanhee, the cute barista with the pink hair.

she had tried every pink beverage on the menu, from noon chais to strawberry and cream frapuccinos, there was not a single pink drink that she hasn't ordered. and he noticed.

hayeon was pounding at the menu, chanhee was not in sight whatsoever, so she decided to take her sweet time.

just as she was about to establish on one of the options, chanhee emerged from the staff door with a glass on his hands. "oh hey," he greeted.

he placed the glass down in front of hayeon. "i know there's no more drinks of your preference, so i decided to make you one myself."

he grinned cutely at her. "don't worry, it doesn't taste like that disgusting pink coffee. i made it thinking about you, so i hope you like it."

her face turned as pink as the thin liquid. "thank you." she wasted no time in taking a swig.

it was way different from what she had imagined. she expected it to be creamy and sweet, like strawberry milk, but it had a sophisticated and velvety taste, like flowers. she sighed in content.

"i don't know what i would do without you, chanhee. you're a life-saver."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

172K 4.4K 63
》COMPLETED《 "I worry about you because you don't even worry about yourself. I pick you up when you fall because you'd rather stay down there. I guid...
2.6K 121 11
A romantic getaway between two best friends stirs up hidden feelings. - short story - STARTED: 16/02/2024 FINISHED: 13/03/2024 BEST RANKING: #1 keeho
101K 3.6K 66
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣! . "Dude, he's so 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦." "You're just a simp." "I'm not a 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱. I'm just supporting my husband!" "Riley oh my god-" She mi...
1.4K 68 23
🪼 . 𖦹˙─── ❝ 𝓓o you have a crush on me? ❞  ❝ 𝓐uggie, we're dating. ❞ ▌ORIGINAL BXB TEXTFIC ノREVAMPING ❪ started 2022 ❫ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬.ᐟ 𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗴...