Vangsvere Reckoning

By Devils_Assasin

He took everything from her. Annalise Dragos is the chosen one, and after realizing the rumors and prophecie... More

Chapter 1: In Caritate Perpetua
Chapter 2: Itd Be A Damn Shame Not To
Chapter 3: I Make You Hot?
Chapter 4: He Was a Roger
Chapter 5: Maybe They Over Exaggerated
Chapter 6: That Girl Needs To Get Laid
Chapter 7: A-S-S-H-O-L-E
Chapter 8: What The Actual F*ck
Chapter 9: He Insinuated Banging
Chapter 10: We Don't Mate With Vampires
Chapter 11: Buried With A Flashlight
Chapter 13: Who Knows, Maybe I Slept With Her Fiance
Chapter 14: Let Me Drink From Her
Chapter 15: Happy Eclypsis
Chapter 16: The Wrath Of A Mother
Chapter 17: She's Strong Physically
Chapter 18: Despite All That He Is Now
Chapter 19: The Message
Chapter 20: You Don't Have It
Chapter 21: She's Mine!
Chapter 22: Walk Me Down The Aisle?
Chapter 23: I Do
Chapter 24: I Doubt He Wants Space
Chapter 25: Her Savior
Chapter 26: I Promise You That
Chapter 27: Little Shit Actually Did It
Chapter 28: I Can Hear Them
Chapter 29: Viktor Viper
Chapter 30: Im Back
Chapter 31: He's Smart, I Like That
Chapter 32: Vydia Vixen
Chapter 33: Good Job Eva
Chapter 34: Eva, You Are A Life Saver
Chapter 35: Lauchs A Dragon
Chapter 36: I Love That Woman
Chapter 37: I Love You Too
Chapter 38: Another Lincoln?!
Chapter 39: In Three Days
Chapter 40: Just One Last Happy Night
Chapter 41: And You, Will Rise
Chapter 42: The Awakening
Chapter 43: Lets Kick Some Fucking Israfel Following Ass!
Chapter 44: Ghost Of The Past
Chapter 45: The Fall Of...
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 12: Would You Shut Up?

2.1K 104 21
By Devils_Assasin

No, I don't.

'You truly do.'

How the hell would you even know?

'You've been living with the dogs, I'm sure you smell like one by now.'

Go away, no I don't.

I sighed in annoyance and continued cutting the potatoes.

Talia's laugh distracted me and I stared up at her cautiously. Her eyes ran over my face, "It's just potatoes hun, you don't have to cut them so aggressively." She said smirking.

Oh.

I stared down at the potato wanting apologize to it.

I've got so much on my mind.

'Oh yeah, definitely, is Jolene and Thomas okay? Will I ever get Lily and Michael back? Does Kai want to bang me?'

Shut up Michael, go away.

'I have nothing better to do with my day. I want to enjoy you, enjoy your...well your presence.'

You just love pissing me off.

'Truly.'

Pain in my ass.

Ignoring him the next hour, I watched Kai staring at me, I hoped when we caught eyes that he'd look away but he didn't. He just held his stare.

Meanwhile Michael kept saying 'Mate.' Over and over.

"Would you shut up?" I said aggravated.

Putting the freshly picked mint in the bowl, I wanted Michael to just shut up, "I'm sorry, I hadn't said anything." Talia said confused.

Oh shit, "I'm sorry, I uh-I have a voice in my head." I said not knowing how else to explain it.

'Smooth, hope they don't have a mental institution there.'

You shut up, "You're the reason I'm even in this mess."

Talia smirked at me and I realized, I said it out loud again.

She took the bowl from me, "Maybe your inner wolf? I mean we all have our wolves voice in our head. You learn to just ignore them." She said shrugging.

Right. Ignore them.

'I'm a bit difficult to ignore.'

Yeah, I know, shut up.

I sighed and watched her give a look over my shoulder before she smiled at me and walked away.

Abe cleared his throat and I turned my attention to him, shit.

His eyes drilled holes into mine, "Michaels in your head again?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Shit.

'Ah, you really fucked this one up didn't you Ace?'

Shut up Michael.

I stared at Abe nervously, "Just recently. I think being away from the academy trigged it." I said shrugging.

He took my upper arm and hurried us back to the den.

I stared at him confused but he seemed determined.

"We're getting him out. Try not to think about anything." He said guiding me past the table of guys.

A hand gripped my wrist and I felt a flood of cool sparks flood my body.

Nyxes, what the hell was that?

'Get the tingles, Mate?'

Shit.

He held on tighter and I watched as Kai stood and stared down at Abe, "Release your hold on her." He said low and threateningly.

Abe stared at me and then Kai, slowly letting go and backing up, "I didn't mean any disrespect, she needs to see your witch." He said gesturing to me.

Kai stared down at me, his eyes running over my face, a mental war going on his head, then he let go of my wrist. As cheesy as it sounds, when he let go, all the light seemed to go with him.

Crap.

'I told you so Ace, you can't fight destiny.'

But, but I belong with...with...

'Me? Anne, you're a great girl, killer body, but there's nothing more than a sexual interest between us. Enjoy a bit of love, you know, before I hunt you down.'

Ah such a romantic.

I stared at Abe and gave Kai a small smile before going inside with Abe.

We headed up the stairs and to a room with a massive dream catcher hanging from it, at the end was rabbit foots and small wishbones.

He gave the door a knock and we waited before it was opened.

The witch stared us over and smirked at me, "the girl shows, finally." She said gesturing for me to come in.

I headed inside with Abe and she shut the door behind her.

Her eyes moved over Abe, "Sit." She said pointing to the chair.

He sat down and she pointed to me, "Lay there." She gestured to the high raised bench.

I laid down on it and she walked over rubbing her fingers at the sides of my temples. The scent of lavender calming me.

"I noticed him in you since the day you arrived. Witches, we see these things. I'm surprised you hadn't come sooner. He gave you much distress." She commented.

I stayed quiet.

'She won't get rid of me, I'm not leaving Anne. You're stuck with me.' 

She stared down at me and gave me a small frown, "He speaks now." She said softly.

I gave a nod, "Let's just do this." I said watching her nod.

"One more." The witch said to my tired and exhausted mind.

Fucking hell.

Gripping the bench I shut my eyes tight, bracing for the pain.

Her words stuck in the air, her hands on my temple, she was attempting to pull him but as he said, he's really stuck in there.

'It'll only hurt you to keep trying.'

As she gave the last word, I felt the pull, the claws that dug into my mind. The pain was excruciating and heavy.

A bang came to the door, "Where is she?!" Kai's voice was heavy and worried on the other side.

"I've almost got him Anne darling, allow me. Relax." She said calmly.

I let out a shaky breath and opened my eyes watching the door shake, "Nichami! Open this door! Give me her! Give me her!" He shouted furiously.

'Oh you are definitely his mate.'

Nichami pressed her fingers to my temple and shouted the spell loudly.

The pain that came after was so draining.

But I felt it, the once claustrophobic mind was cleared, free of him.

Michael was gone.

Michael....

I shut my eyes and let my body fade to a heavy sleep of exhaustion.

KAIS POV:

The door opened and I hurried into the room, Shiko's crying and anger settled in my mind as he watched her lay on her side asleep.

I walked over running hand up her leg and scooping her into my arms.

"She had the enemy in her mind. She must rest for a day." Nichami said softly.

Staring down at Anne, I couldn't silence Shiko's cry for her.

Going out the room, I gave the man Abe a scowl before taking her to my room.

Shutting the door behind me, I placed her in my bed and although I love Imira, Shiko loved Anne.

Giving in, I let him take form and silenced myself to his mind. Settling in the background and watching him slowly move toward her.

He whimpered and sniffed her for a while, enjoying her scent before licking her arm and then going onto the bed laying beside her.

'My mate, she smells so good. She makes me so happy Kai.' He took another sniff of her hair, she did smell good.

I know you love her, I know.

'I want her, change her. Can we change her?' He asked me desperately.

Unlike humans were we change them to wolves, she can't be changed. She's a vampire Shiko, she'll never have a wolf.

'Never?'

Never.

He cried softly and curled deeper into her.

Imira has a Wolf.

'I don't like Toka.' He sounded annoyed.

Yeah, Toka bothers me too.

But Imira is strong, she's...beautiful.

She's not a vampire.

Not a blood bag.

'She's still my mate.' He said stubbornly.

Sometimes fate is wrong.

'It is never wrong.'

Yes, it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.7K 22
Book 2 of the Spark series Caius Volturi and Adolpha Blackwood knew pain, and now they would fight to finally find some Love- if only a rival wolf p...
179K 6.1K 30
FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she can't help but feel hope for a bright futu...
332 17 9
⚠️:(MATED LOVE ROMANCE - MATURE CONTENT) After Eva's best friend finds out that she's mated to her boyfriend and starts showing her true colors, Eva...
1.7K 142 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...