Bughead Oneshots

By Violet1255

Just a bunch of oneshots about everyone's favourite couple, Bughead! Hope you enjoy! If you have any suggest... More

Summer Days
Twisted Dreams
Halloween
Broken (Part 1)
Broken (Part 2)
Broken (Part 3)
Old Habits Die Hard (Broken 4)
Old Habits Die Hard 2 (Broken 5)
Crashed
Crashed (Part 2)
Vengeance (Crashed 3)
Promise Me You Love Me
Vengeance 2 (Crashed 4)
Double Date Night
Don't Go
Sunrise & Stars
A/N
Always and Forever (Promposal 2)
Protected
Wrong One
Wrong One (Part 2)
Wrong One (Part 3)
Wrong One (Part 4)
A/N
Wrong One (Part 5)
One Step Further (Part 1)
Surprise (OSF 2)
Proposal (OSF 3)
Please Don't Hurt Me
A/N (Cover)
Long Gone
Imagination (Part 1)
Imagination (Part 2)
Imagination (Part 3)
Imagination (Part 4)
A/N
Imagination (Part 5)
Driven
Best Boyfriend Ever
Sheer Terror
Butterflies
Opposites Attract
NOT AN UPDATE (Sprousehart Related)
Butterflies (Part 2)
Comeback (Imagination 6)
Not Good Enough
I Thought You Were Different (Not Good Enough Part 2)
The Wedding (Post-Driven)

Promposal

2K 38 6
By Violet1255

She took a deep, shuddering breath before asking, "Will you go to prom with me?"

Betty's P.O.V.

"So what'd you call me here for?" Veronica asked.

She sat cross-legged on my bed beside me and as she talked, she played with her hair and spoke with this strange confidence in her voice, like she already knew what I was going to say.

"So, prom's coming up soon."

"Yes, it is." She pretended to inspect her nails, then curled her fingers and rotated her hand to look at me. "It is."

"And you're really good at stuff like this."

"I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about, but I'll agree with you."

"Can you help me ask Jughead to prom?" I blurted.

She froze for a split second of surprise. Then her lips curved up into a wicked grin and she nodded her head.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank you so much, Vee."

"Of course," she said. "Anything for my bestie."

I smiled and hopped down from the bed.

"Okay," I said. "So I need a lot of time to plan it, so . . ."

"It's a good thing prom's a month from now."

I nodded and sighed in relief again at the same time. "Right. That's good. So, um, I still sorta don't have an idea . . .?"

"Definitely involve food," Veronica said immediately. "Namely burgers."

I grinned and let out a small, nervous laugh. "Okay, seriously, though. What should I do?"

Veronica thought for a moment before saying, "Well, it's Jughead, so I don't think her want anything huge, right? Like, he didn't even want a birthday party last year."

"Right. He doesn't really like being the centre of attention."

"Exactly. So, you don't want to make it too big. Special, yes, but not big. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do. Any ideas on a small but special promposal?"

She glanced around the room in thought. "What does he like most?" she asked.

"Food, obviously, as you said before. Uh, he also like spending quality time with his loved ones and revisiting childhood places—"

We both looked at each other.

"I've got an idea," Veronica said excitedly. "How about you invite him . . ."

* * *

Two weeks later . . .

Jughead's P.O.V.

As soon as I heard my father's snores, I quietly snuck out of my house. Betty had texted me a few hours before to meet her at Sweetwater Swimming Hole, the place that the four of us would go swimming all the time during the summer. She also told me to bring swim trunks, unsurprisingly.

I hopped into my car and drove to Sweetwater Swimming Hole. She said she'd already be there, so I didn't have to worry about picking her up.

When I arrived, I pulled up in a parking spot and walked towards the swimming hole. What I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.

There were lights hanging from the rocky overhang, casting and eerie glow onto the pool. Lilies were tossed into the swimming hole, floating around calmly, majestically. But my favourite thing that I saw there were the burgers and milkshakes sitting off to the side.

But that changed as soon as I saw Betty Cooper step into the glow of the lights, baby blue cover up wrapped around her frame.

She smiled at me and slid off the cover up, revealing a ruby red bikini underneath.

Cheryl would be pissed.

Betty tossed the cover up aside and waved me over. I took off my jacket and hopped in, swimming towards her.

As soon as we met in the middle of the swimming hole, I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around. Her beautiful laugh echoed in my ears, her green eyes glowing.

"Do you like it?" she asked almost nervously.

"I love it," I whispered, my thumb rubbing her cheek. "And I love you."

"I love you, too."

I pulled her into a long, passionate kiss before turning around and wrapping her legs around my waist. She giggled and slid her arms around my neck lightly as I carried her over to the edge and set her down. I heaved myself up beside her and took out one of the burgers.

"Wait," she said,taking the burger from me and slipping it back into the paper bag.

She pushed the bag aside and scooted closer, then swung her legs over mine, straddling my lap.

"Jughead Jones," she whispered, arms sliding around my neck again, hands going to my drenched hair. "I love you so much. You're always there for me when I need you the most. You've helped me through everything, like my dad being a serial killer, someone pretending to be my brother, and my mom and sister joining a crazy cult. I'll never be able to thank you for that."

"You don't have to," I said. "I'll always be here, no matter what."

She smiled. "I know. And I love you for that. You always brighten my day when I've felt nothing but miserable. Whenever something horrible happens, you always find some way to make me feel better. You're everything to me, Juggy. So now, I just have one question . . ."

She took a deep, shuddering breath before saying, "Will you go to prom with me?"

I let out a small laugh and wrapped one arm around her waist, my free hand cupping her face. I gazed into her gorgeous green eyes as I whispered, "Of course."

She smiled brightly at me before pressing her lips to mine. When she pulled away, I asked, "Now can we eat the burgers?"

She rolled her eyes, smiling, moved beside me, and grabbed the paper bag.

"Okay, we can eat. But hurry up, because I wanna get back in the swimming hole."

"You know, we still need outfits for prom. And I don't trust Archie to help me pick mine . . ."

Betty laughed. "Okay, I can help."

"I meant Veronica, but sure."

She elbowed me lightly and said, "She can help both of us. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough."

A/N
Finally, this idea didn't completely fail like my other ones did. Should I do a part two where they shop for their outfits and go to prom? Let me know. Or if you have any ideas for other one-shots, also let me know.

Published 05/11/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 235 9
Just a bunch of one shots for everybody's favorite ship. Because I stan! So...yeah imma give this a go. Suggestions/prompts are open. I apologize in...
120K 1.1K 24
[ENDED] βŒ— π—₯π—œπ—©π—˜π—₯π——π—”π—Ÿπ—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 π—œπ— π—”π—šπ—œπ—‘π—˜π—¦ π™π™„π™‘π™€π™π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™‡π™€ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™π™Ž - 𝘣𝘦𝘡𝘡𝘺 - 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ - 𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘦 ...
86.3K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
150K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!