Cheshire And the Avengers

KuscotheLlama tarafından

She's Cheshire Cat, from Wonderland. When she goes to earth, horrible things happen. Then, she meets the Av... Daha Fazla

1 Cheshire
2 Training
3 Mission
4 Almost Death
5 Home
6 Hatter
7 Saved
8 Cheshire Tree
9 Author's note
10 Explainations
11 Explaintions #2
12 I'm Sorry
13 Ok Children
14 Wizzard with a necklace
15 Titan
16 The Truth
17 Quick Note
18 Home
19 Duh
20 A cage
Our what?
Sorry
Dragon
Live
Keep him
Stay
I hate you
Birthday
Rice, flour, and sugar
Let. Go.
Author's note
I love you
Love me?
Last chapter
Last-Last chapter
Announcement

Footprints

523 12 1
KuscotheLlama tarafından

When I wake up, Steve's not there. And I go into Jay's room.  He's still sleeping.  So I go downstairs, in hopes of finding coffee. And I do find coffee, and Steve, and breakfast.

"Hey," I run my eyes. "how long have you been up?"

"An hour now, I figured I'd make you and Jayson breakfast." He tells me.

I go over to hug him, and he returns the hug.

"You went to school?" I ask, still hugging him. "Right?"

"Yeah... why?" He asks holding me.

"I need you to help me teach Jay." I look up at him.

"Sure."

He moves some hair out of my face and kisses my forehead.

"I mean, Jay is turning seven tomorrow." I remember.

"Shoot." Steve flips a pancake, which lands on the ground.

"What are we gonna get him?" I panic.

"Relax! We're gonna find something, here take these." He flops the pancakes onto my plate.

"I'll go get Jay." I tell him, and head upstairs.

I think about everything while I'm heading to Jay's room. How five years ago caused a disaster, and how we found Jay. Could his parents still be alive? No. They're dead. They left him, so they must be dead, who could leave such a cute baby.

"Jay, baby boy, wake up." I lightly shake him.

"Mmmmmm momma?" He asks, unsure if it's me or not.

"Yeah, it's me bud.  Stevie made pancakes, c'mon."

I never saw anyone jump up that fast.  He was out of his room so quickly I barely had time to process what was going on.  I slowly got up and walked downstairs, where Steve and Jay where.

"Pancakes! Pancakes!" Jay chanted, and I let out a giggle.

"Yeah! Pancakes!" I pick Jay up and tickle him.

Steve laughs and puts down a plate of pancakes.

"Alright you two, settle down!" He ruffles my pink and purple hair.

"Hey!" I playfully shove his hand away, and Jay demolishes the pancakes.

I look outside and see the rain, and a set of footsteps. They look fresh.

"I'm going to step outside for a minute ok?" I ask, breaking the light happy mood.

Steve looks confused and for a split second, worried.

"Ok." He says.

I step outside, it's humid, and chilly, but I follow the steps, gracefully leaping over them. And they take me to the field surrounding the house.

"Ahhh, so you found me?" A deep voice asks.

I turn around and come face to face with my worst nightmare.

"You wanted me to." I spit.

"Ahh, so I did, so I did...." He takes a step towards me.

"Why." I demand.

"Because love, I need your help." He takes a step closer.

"Go away Loki." I tell him.

Word count: 476

Also I wrote this chapter last night, that's why it may have mistakes ok? Hope y'all enjoyed!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23K 1.4K 44
Potter Morgan needed a way out. Only in high school, boarding school was the only way. But this school is harboring a secret that can be fatal. Can P...
80.6K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
131K 2.2K 41
To the public 'Victoria Stark' was just a memory or story no one really knew was true. . . . . . . . Victoria is a agent of the secret Shield service...
729K 19.3K 63
↬' 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➤Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his little sister Mia in the car crash. But...