Checkmate - RATED R

By Love_Bri94

She wasn't what he was used to....he had finally met his match. More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twentyone
Twentytwo
Twentythree
Twentyfour
Q&A
Twentyfive
Twentysix
Twentyseven
Twentynine
Thirty
Thirtyone
Thirtytwo
Thirtythree
Thirtyfour
Thirtyfive
Thirtysix
Thirtyseven
Thirtyeight
Thirtynine
Forty
Fortyone
Fortytwo
Fortythree
Fortyfour
Fortyfive
Fortysix
Fortyseven
Fortyeight
Fortynine
Fifty
Fiftyone
Fiftytwo
Fiftythree
Fiftyfour
‼️
Fiftyfive
Fiftysix
Fiftyseven
Fiftyeight
Fiftynine
Sixty
Sixtyone
Sixtytwo
Sixtythree
Sixtyfour
Sixtyfive
Sixtysix
Sixtyseven
Sixtyeight
Sixtynine
Seventy
Seventyone
Seventytwo
Seventythree
Seventyfour
Before It Ends❤️
Seventyfive
Decision Day
🤧
‼️
Sequel
ONE MILLION!!
😤
‼️PSA‼️

Twentyeight

22.3K 908 546
By Love_Bri94

Excuse any mistakes

Chapter Twentyeight
Mya Anderson
The Next Morning - 10:38AM

Walking out of my room, I laughed at the sight of Chris stretched across the couch in just his briefs, knocked out. He thought I was playing when I said he couldn't sleep in my bed. When he went to the bathroom, I went in my room and locked him out. He knocked on the door for about thirty minutes before giving up.

I went over to him and leaned over the back of the couch. He looked adorable as hell, I can't even like. And he was kind of hard. It's going on day 2 without dick and I don't know how much longer I can make it. We're always fucking.

He needed to wake up though, I had plans that I want him to be apart of since he's here. Leaning down I pinched his nose, causing him to panic and wake up. I quickly covered my mouth to hold in my laugh.

"Man the fuck is you doing?" He asked.

"Get up, we have somewhere to be."

"Where Mya?"

"You'll see, get up."

"Just give me five more minutes. I was up all night trying to get comfortable on this ugly ass couch."

"My couch is cute. Get up Chris for real."

He groaned while standing up. He stretched then his hand traveled into his briefs and started scratching his nuts, then he fixed his dick, then he rubbed his face, then stood there and looked at me like a goof.

"You're disgusting." My nose turned up.

"Man leave me alone, you disturbed my good sleep."

"Where are your bags? I didn't see any."

"I don't have any. I thought you were in LA when I left Costa Rica until I saw your post I just jumped on a flight and got here."

"Ugh, well I'm not going back to LA until like next week so what are you going to do?"

"I don't know cause a nigga doesn't not believe in wearing the same shit twice. Everybody knows I change at least 4 times a day."

"Yeah I know. Well I'm going to go get dressed and run down to my store and get you some stuff and grab you some briefs."

"I don't just wear any kind of briefs Mya."

"I know hush."

Chris walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body. "Where's my good morning kiss though?"

"Your breath smells horrible so we're going to skip that today."

"Oh you just on a roll this morning."

"It's all love baby." I said while sliding out of his grip and walking into the room. I went into my closet and grabbed a dress to throw on. I slid on my guswoo sandals and grabbed my purse and glasses. When I walked out, the bathroom sink water was running so I went in there. "NIGGA IS THAT MY TOOTHBRUSH?!"

"Hell yeah! You just told me my breath stink, you want me to walk around like that?!"

"I was about to go to the store nigga."

"I couldn't wait that long."

"That is so grooooossss! Ugh."

He rinsed his mouth. "Mya, I done licked every inch of you and you done swallowed every bit of me. Me using this toothbrush ain't gone kill you, trust me."

"You're right but it's still nasty. When's the last time you went to the dentist?"

"Man stop asking me stupid questions and go get my stuff."

"That long huh?"

"Mya!"

"Okay, I'm leaving. Don't yell." I started walking out the room.

"Aye." Chris called.

"What?"

"Can I get some pussy today? I'm backed up." He grabbed his dick. I licked my lips at the sight of it getting hard.

"I'll be back." I hurried out the room and out the house. I'm trying to cut him off for a while for what he did but that might not last much longer.

That dick is my kryptonite!

•••

"Chris!" I yelled walking into my apartment. I was supposed to quickly grab him something but me being the person I am ended up going to more than just more store and now he has a bunch more clothes to add to his already huge collection. I guess these clothes can stay in Miami.

"Yeah?" Chris walked out the room with a towel around his waist.

Okay, he's doing this on purpose. "Here's your stuff. I bought you plenty of options."

"Thanks babe." He kissed my temple. "How much was all this?"

"Why?"

"Cause ima pay you back." He grabbed his a pair of Ralph Lauren briefs and slipped them on.

"You're not being paying me back. I'm going to get dressed."

"I am."

He can spoil me but I can't spoil him.

Going into the closet again, I grabbed a gray tank top dress, my balenciaga triple S trainers, a distressed jean jacket and my white fedora then I went and jumped in the shower. When I got out, I slicked my hair back into a low bun, oiled my body then got dressed. Once again no makeup. I placed my hat on my head then went out to the living room. Chris has on everything but his pants. He even had his shoes. "Boy what are you doing?!"

"Which pants? I'm thinking the jeans, but the jogging pants look more comfortable."

"We're not going anywhere spectacular, put on the jogging pants."

"You sure?"

"Positive." 

He nodded then grabbed the black jogging pants he had laid out. "Yo ass really went shopping huh?"

"Yes and now you have stuff to keep in Miami. You ready to go?"

"How my hair look?"

"A mess like always."

"What?!"

"Yes, I can't wait for you to get a hair cut. I'm sick of you and these feed in braids."

"You such a hater. I'm sick of you and those door screens glued to your forehead but I don't complain."

"Fuck you, let's go."

Chris grabbed his stuff then we left out.

"Speaking of fucking me....."

"Chriiiiiiiiis!"

"Alright alright."

"Oh yeah, there's paps all outside." I told him as we climbed on the elevator.

"I bet that pale face ass nigga called...did you fuck him?"

"Don't worry about my pussy."

"That pussy belong to me now, so you know ima ask. His hand ran under my dress."

"It's cameras in here." I grabbed his wrist trying to stop him but he already started rubbing it through the fabric of my boyshorts.

"I don't give a fuck about no cameras." Chris moved in front of me. He moved my panties to the side, his fingers moved up and down my flesh causing me to bit on my lip. Then he slid one inside of me. "Damn...wet as fuck."

"Baby...stop uuh."

"You really want me to?" He kept stroking.

"The elevator is about to stop....mmm." My nails dug into his arm.

Chris slowly pulled his finger out then licked my juices off. I fixed my panties just before the elevator stopped. I hope nobody was watching that.

Walking off the elevator, I locked eyes with Derrick. He gave me a smile and a wink. Does he think Chris being crazy is an act?

"If you wanna keep that eyeball my nigga I suggest you watch who the fuck you wink at." Chris said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"It was innocent trust me." Derrick laughed.

"Let's go Chris." I pulled him out the building.

"Pussy ass white boy."

I just continued walking to my car. Chris opened my door and I slid in then he went and got in the passenger side.

"So I'm guessing the answer to my question about you fucking him is yes?" Chris asked.

Sighing, I rolled my eyes. "It was one time and it was before I met you."

"Damn Mya! How many niggas you done been with? Tell me right now."

"How many bitches you done been with?! I'm sure the number is outrageous."

"This ain't about me."

"Chris its a little too late to be tripping about that. I wasn't opening my legs to everybody and best believe when I did they strapped up. It's crazy how I let the nastiest nigga hit it raw."

"Pussy too good to put on a condom." He shrugged.

"Shut up."

"Well tell me who's the famous niggas you messed with?"

I looked at him. "No....not right now."

"Okay well just tell me if I know them."

"I told you that you didn't."

"But for some reason I don't believe that."

"Let's just drop this whole conversation all together." I said while switching lanes.

"But why?"

"Chris I'll tell you just not today."

"Whatever man."

Let's hope he forgets this conversation.

—————————-

Okay I'm going to stop this here. We need a few chapters of happy moments and that's what's happening next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 5 3
When she came to California to meet an online friend, she turned a corner and took an emotional and erotic journey she didn't expect. . .
15.6K 723 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.
158K 4.5K 30
"Carrie were done." Those 3 words broke my heart.
135K 3.9K 23
"I thought he loved me, but I guess you were right, people change, but never in a good way."