NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 9

4.7K 552 20
By walida_md

NASRIN.

I was tired of staying in silence and the hell this guy here came to see me and he's smiling at his phone, probably talking to one of his idiot girlfriends.

Like damnnn! he's very handsome, perfect face shape, sidebox, pink lips, eyebrows, long nose, I can't see his eyes because he was looking down at his phone.

Wallah (swear) he's every girl's dream, his very fair-toned skin was still shining even though the lights in the sitting room were off.

I mentally slapped myself.
Haram !, he isn't your mahram and by the way, this guy here is a jerk so stop wiggling at him"my inner self stated.

I decided to break the silence with a "hello".
He was still typing happily on his phone.
I started thinking of how to stand up and slap this douchebag over here when I heard him say "hi "without looking up at me.

Like this guy has the guts.
He doesn't even know who he's dealing with, I mean the all-famous model in Nigeria.

I was still mentally fighting with him in my head when I heard an annoying yet sweet laughter.
Is this guy for real.

I brought out my iPhone 8+ without uttering a word and logged into my Snapchat account.
I was opening my streaks when I got to me and ruffys (Nasrin's best friend) chats.

She sent me a streak and I opened it immediately, I couldn't suppress my laughter so I burst out laughing hard.
Ruffy was dancing legwork with her brother and she looked like a penguin looking for food in a dry sea.

I kept on laughing before reality dawned on me that I wasn't the only one in the room.
I looked up to find him still pressing his phone but this time around he had an annoyed expression on his face.
I couldn't help but roll my eyelids.

I kept on typing on my phone before I heard his husky voice ask "what is your shoe size".
I wasn't expecting that but I replied with a size 39 and continued typing on my phone.

He didn't say anything afterward, so we stayed in total silence and he still didn't look at me.

I will be on my way, he said after 15 minutes, he stood up and left the sitting room, he still didn't know what I looked like.
I don't fucking care!.

"What a very lovable way of meeting your husband to be for the very first time"I sigh sarcastically.

I carried the untouched tray of drinks and snacks that were served to him and left the parlor.

Who does he think he is !.

Ahmad

I was still chatting with tarnisher , it was scheduled that I and tanisher will meet at the burner boy's concert that will be held tonight at 10 pm.

I saw Ayman on Snapchat so I asked him if he booked the tickets, and he assured me he has .

I was about to open the message that just popped on my screen, when I heard a peal of melodious laughter, it kinda annoyed me but fuck it was sweet.
I had the urge to look at her face even if it doesn't last for two seconds but I restrained myself from doing so, instead, I just kept a poker expression on my face.

I asked her about her shoe size that was instructed by ummah and she replied immediately with a 39.

Woaaaaaaa what a short reply I told myself.

"Idiot were you expecting her to start like I wear 38 but I think 39 will do because the size 38 shoes I wear don't fit in my leg again blaaaa blaaaa my inner self said.

I will be on my way, I didn't know when the words slipped out of my mouth, I just wanted to walk out on her without saying a word .

She didn't say anything so I just walked out.

It was 9 pm so I only had 1 hour to prepare for the concert, I made my way to aymans home.

Ayman Shehu Tahir has been my friend since college, we have been best friends, his father Shehu Tahir is the minister of finance here in Nigeria, and he is a native of Kano state.
They live in the outskirt area of gwarinpa .

His mom (hajiya Zainab) is a very caring mother, even though hajiya Zainab knows that I and her son Ayman choose the naughty way to live our lives, she still cares and advises us.
she takes me like her own son and she's just like a mom to me.

I entered their huge mansion and made my way to their boy's quarters, Ayman has two junior brothers so he doesn't live in the quarter alone like me.

I barged into his room without a Salam and saw him making a phone call with his girlfriend.

You see Ayman is my best friend but he isn't a player like me, he has a loving girlfriend called hauwa(walida).
Over the years she has changed him a little.

Ayman doesn't smoke like me anymore, he doesn't dump and uses ladies like me all thanks to hauwwa. but he still parties and drinks.

"What's up man" I heard him say while I was still in my trance.
"Baba (guy) I don catch tanisher and we dey even jam today for that concert, "I said in Nigerian English.

Baba, I trust your mana.
man for the ladies.
Man for the ladies "he kept on shouting.

We got dressed and left with aymans Gwagon, we reached transcorp Hilton and made our way to where the concert will be taking place.

Before we gave out our tickets I decided to call tanisher and yeah she willingly gave me her number without me asking to say if I get there I should give her a call, perks of being a lady's man.

I called her and she said she was on her way.
we entered the concert just in time to hear fever by wizkid playing loudly.

Tanisher called and told me she was outside, she said she couldn't come inside alone, so she said I should come and get her.

I knew I had to pay another money to get a new ticket but I always use my money lavishly on girls and by the way, I need to score my goal on tanisher before tomorrow so she deserves the money.

I made my way out of the concert after telling Ayman I will be right back.

Ya Rabb tanisher is one hell of a sexy hot bitch, her round big botty, her well-formed boobs, she wasn't even wearing a bra but her boobs were standing on their own.

Her waist was tiny, her well-curved hips are just Soo mashallah.

"Hello", I said to her while looking at her boobs shamelessly.

she hugged me, ya Allah this is so going to be easy.

I hugged her back and we made our way to the concert.

Just in time as we entered, On the low was playing very loud and burnaboys husky voice was miming the song, the crowd was on fire, no one wanted to be left out.

"On the lowwwwww "I heard tanishers tiny voice.
just then gbona started playing and tanisher turned her back on me and started grinding on me. she kept on twerking and whining at me, ya Rabb this is the Best feeling ever.

I placed my hands around her waist and brought her closer to me, I started kissing her on her neck in the process pressing her boobs, I forgot we were in public but f**k I don't care this girl is just too hot.

I turned her over and smashed my lips on hers, it just felt so good, it was getting deep when Ayman tapped me on my back interrupting our business.

Mann go get a room btw it's a hotel"Ayman whispered in my ear.

I dragged tanisher and we left the concert, we entered through the other side of the hotel, I booked a room and the receptionist gave me the keys.

up we go.

We entered the room, before I could turn and close the room, tanisher first me to it and in the process pushed me to the wall before smashing her lips on mine.

We kept on savoring each other's mouth, she pushed me to the bed and climbed on me, she started doing her job, I turned her down and started doing my job in this game.

Never in my life have I had this type of sex before, she's just So amazing, I kissed her one more time before lying on the other side of the bed in the process she laid her head on my chest.

Indeed today was amazing excluding the visit to the kangirmos household!.

Umm😶 I know the chapter was cringe but HELLO!😂. I hope you enjoy it .

Walida_md🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 7.9K 25
She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destroy her to the point of no return. People...
JAWAHIR By hafsatou

General Fiction

345K 38.2K 62
JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the son of her childhood best friend hajiy...
101K 10K 26
Hello there, I'm Afrar Massoud and I am the only daughter of a billionaire. Afrar is one of Africa's best designers, she is also half Arab and extrem...
75.6K 10.1K 53
Nawal has her life all perfectly planned out. Which involve living her ordinary life peacefully with her parents and sister. Designing clothe which s...