𝕀π•₯π•’π•£π•œ Β» 𝕑𝕖π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕑𝕒�...

By mundanez

Tony's little girl is not so little anymore More

cast
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED

TWO

68.4K 1.9K 2.3K
By mundanez

"And then you just gently pull that right there- perfect."

The seven year old smiled up at her father who ruffled her hair slightly.

"Okay, squirt. Do you know what to do next?"

She said nothing and instead grabbed the tool to do exactly what she knew she needed to do- without the help of her father.

When she was finished, Tony shook his head as he looked down at her.

"When did you become such a smartass?"

The little girl only giggled when he ruffled her hair again, the two laughing amongst themselves, completely unaware of Pepper making her way into the lab.

"Really, Tony?"

"Wh- what did I do now?" he huffed, turning to his daughter with a small smirk on his face, "Ms. Potts just always likes to yell at daddy, doesn't she?"

"Yeah," she giggled.

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Len, cmon sweetheart. You have to eat breakfast."

"But I already had breakfast!"

"Oh dear lord," she couldn't help but laugh now, "Amuse me, Tony. What did you give your daughter for breakfast?"

"Only her absolute favorite! Ice cream."

"That is not- Lennon, let's go."

"But I was helping daddy," Lennon pouted, looking over at Tony who gave her a reassuring smile.

"Go ahead, kiddo. I won't do a thing without you."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

Pepper smiled watching the two do their 'super special pinky promise' before Lennon placed a kiss on her father's cheek and ran off.

"Breakfast is on the table and Jarvis already has Law and Order: SVU on for you."

Tony continued to smile watching an excited Lennon run off, leaving him and Pepper alone.

"That kid is just beyond her years, isn't she?"

"She is. I wonder where she gets that from- can't be you."

"Ha ha."

Upstairs Lennon eagerly watched her favorite TV show while eating the big breakfast Pepper prepared for her and was surprised to say the least when a woman she didn't recognize walked out of her father's room wearing only his dress shirt as she looked around the house in awe.

She stopped short seeing the young brunette sitting at the massive table.

"Why hello. You must be Lennon."

"Lennon Maria Stark," Lennon frowned, "But you can call me Ms. Stark."

"Right," the woman laughed, stopping immediately when she saw the serious look on her face, "Right. Um... Ms. Stark, do you happen to know where your father is?"

"My daddy went to Mars."

A look of confusion spread across the her face but Lennon didn't even flinch- meeting enough of Tony's one night stands to know exactly what to say to them when they asked for him.

Before she could question her, Pepper came into the room, dry cleaning in hand and quickly escorting the woman out- right as Tony came into the kitchen, stealing a piece of Lennon's bacon.

"Daddy!"

"What's yours is mine, kid," he brushed her off, "Did you say happy birthday to Pepper?"

"I did," Lennon beamed.

"Who do you think helped pick out the dress you got me, Tony?" Pepper teased.

"Alright, well," Tony began, taking a seat next to Lennon, pulling her chair closer to him, "It's that time again, kiddo."

"No!" Lennon whined, quick to reach over to pull Tony into a hug, "Don't leave me, daddy."

Tony sighed, running his fingers through her hair.

That was always the hardest part for him- saying goodbye to his daughter.

"I'm sorry kiddo but I have to go. I have to work."

"But you always work!" she cried, "You always leave!"

"Lenn, cmon," he attempted to reach out for her, only for Lennon to jump off her chair and charge back to her room, making sure to slam the door behind her.

"Ms. Stark has ordered me to set her room on lockdown," Jarvis informed the two moments later, making Tony sigh.

"I hate when she's mad at me."

"She just needs some time to cool off," Pepper tried to reassure him, although she knew the little girl enough to know if she was anything like her father, it would take her a bit longer than a couple of hours to cool off.

"Give her whatever she wants while I'm gone."

"Spoiling her is not going to help, Tony."

"It will help put a smile on her face and I need a smile on her face. What do you think she'd want? A puppy? A bunny? Let me call Happy real quick to see if he can bring it when he picks me up."

"Tony, don't-"

Pepper sighed deeply when he walked off, completely ignoring her and now ordering Happy to go to an adoption center.

She made her way to Lennon's room instead, clicking on the intercom to talk, "Len, sweetheart. Can you open the door for me?"

She heard sniffles from the intercom, "Is daddy with you?"

"No, he is not. Check for yourself."

Pepper waved at the camera before she heard Jarvis' voice confirming the lockdown being lifted and the door opened to reveal a red eyed Lennon standing there with her stuffed bunny.

"I know you're mad-"

"He's leaving again! Daddy always leaves!"

"Well yeah but he leaves so he can work- so he can get you all the things in the world."

"I don't want all the things. I only want him."

"Wow, I really don't know how you're his daughter," Pepper whispered but shook her head still, "Cmon, you don't want him to leave with you still being mad at him. Why don't we give him that awesome drawing you made of the two of you?"

Lennon sighed but still got up to get her drawing, knowing Pepper wouldn't let it go until she did.

The two walked out hand in hand where Tony stood outside with Happy.

"Well then go back and get that damn bunny!"

"You're going to be even more late if I do!"

"You think I care about being late? I am not leaving until I see a smile on that little girls-"

"Daddy?"

Tony turned around instantly, visibly relaxing seeing her standing there.

"Hi sweetheart," he smiled, crouching down to reach her eye level, "Are you gonna come hug your handsome man goodbye?"

Lennon sighed quietly but still obliged, going into his arms while he hugged her tightly.

Tony closed his eyes as he took her scent in, "You're my whole world, Len."

"You're my whole galaxy."

"Well, you're my whole universe and beyond," Tony laughed, pulling away to tickle her.

Lennon squealed, trying to get out of his grip but he was much stronger than her.

When he finally did stop tickling her, she smiled up at him, holding out the piece of paper, "I'm still mad at you but I also wanted to give you this."

"Aw," Tony smiled sadly, looking down at the drawing of the two, "I love it kid, thank you. And I really hope you can forgive me... cmon, what do you say? Before I leave?"

Lennon bit her lip as she looked up at him, "Maybe when you come back."

"Ugh! That's so long! You know what? Fine. I'll just have to hurry back to you then. And maybe when I get home we can go out for some ice cream?"

"Yeah!" her eyes instantly lit up, Pepper only shaking her head while Happy smiled when they hugged again.

Slipping the drawing into his jacket pocket, he got into his car, waving a final goodbye to her before driving off.

Pepper could immediately sense how upset Lennon got again, rubbing her shoulders comfortingly, "Don't worry, kiddo. Your dad will be back before you know it."

If only that were true.

written: may 07, 2019
posted: december 28, 2020

The first fifteen chapters are going to be Lennon growing up based on the Iron Man movies bc I am a simp for dad!Tony. 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.6K 35
"Two bro's, chillin' a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." "Phoenix, not the time." "Sorry." COMPLETE
194K 5K 33
After Aunt May dies, Peter starts to lose all his brightness, and his friends try to help him.
365 15 12
In which she watches her ex best friend do everything they used to do with someone new.
1.8K 57 20
Tranated into english! Just like a title says :P