SIXTY ONE

"A baby?"

"A baby?"

"Your old man wants to have a baby?"

"Mr. Stark isn't that old!" Peter attempted to defend him. Even if Tony was nowhere near him, Peter would always have his back.

"He's pretty old," Harry gave him a look, "We know you're trying to get back on his good side but you don't have to lie. He's not here."

"Shut up."

"Okay, kids!" their chaperon got their attention, "Everyone get back on the bus! We need to get back to school- say thank you to our nice MoMa guides."

After everyone said their thank yous, everyone piled onto the buses, each in their own little world the ride back to Queens while Lennon laid her head on Peter's shoulder, still obviously thinking about the possibility of getting a baby brother.

"You think they're actually going to go through with it? Have a baby, I mean?"

"I mean... maybe? They love each other a lot. They probably want to spread that love through a baby."

"Ew," Lennon scrunched her nose, "I don't even want to think about them... bleh."

"They're adults, Lennon," Peter laughed.

"Yeah? So you can easily imagine May and-"

"Stop."

"I'm sorry," she giggled, "I wonder if they told Happy about this. I think he's the only other person in the world who would not be thrilled with the news."

"Why?"

"I can imagine it now: he'll immediately say, another Lennon?!"

"What's so bad about that?" Peter joked, kissing her hand that he was holding, "You're perfect."

"Why thank you," she pulled away to turn to face him, "If only Happy would get that."

"I'm sure he does."

"Seriously though... you won't love the new baby more than me, right?" Lennon pouted, making Peter smile and shake his head.

"Never in a million years," he confirmed with a kiss.

The couple only pulled away when Peter felt the hairs on his hand stand up, him looking at Lennon worriedly.

"Cmon, Pete. There's no way my dad is here-"

"No- look!"

Lennon quickly turned around to see what he meant. A giant circular object she could only describe as a space ship was floating over the city not too far away.

"Holy shit."

"We need to get there."

"I know," Peter quickly hit Ned to get his attention, "Dude, you need to create a distraction so Lennon and I can get out of here."