Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 74

5.2K 383 24
By DarlingReva

Khushi and Sukrutha came to temple to take blessings, because rituals start soon. Sukrutha is praying when Khushi excused and came to one of the Priest who's very famous in this area. Khushi sat in front of him, He's still closing his eyes and praying.

Priest: Whatever happening around you don't interfere in that. Because it's your husband and his friend have to solve this not you.

Khushi: but Pandith Ji, if I am not interfere then how this problem will solve?

Priest: like I said, this is their mistake, they both will come out from this.

Khushi: what happened to them and who's she? Why she's behind my husband and Devar??

Priest: See Bitiya, someone woken her spirit to take revenge from your Husband and Devar, their past deed is something that I can't tell you now, but one thing remember, don't ever leave your husband and Devar Side. Keep faith in them and they will definitely come out from this.

Khushi: she will not harm them right Pandith Ji? I want both safe.

Priest: the path in front of them is tough, but end the Truth will win. And after completing this difficult path they will be safe.

Saying this priest closed his eyes again, Khushi is in confusion because priest said difficult path and above both will be fine!! How's this possible?? She's still thinking when Sukrutha came to her.

Sukrutha: Didi, what are you doing here?? I am searching for you inside the temple.

Khushi: nothing Sukrutha, I am feeling dizzy that's why came here to sit sometime. Your prayer is over?

Sukrutha: yes, but Aman said he will come here to pick us, but don't know he's not receiving the call.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav: what both went to temple? But why?

Ratna: why you so much hyper? Today we will start rituals, that's why they both went to take blessings.

Aman: oh shit!! I said Suku that I will pick them and I forget. Where I kept my mobile??

Saying that he started to search his mobile when Arnav said “you stay here, I will pick them”. Saying this he came out from RM and reached temple where Both Sukrutha and Khushi sitting on temple stairs.

Sukrutha: see ASR came instead of Aman, I know he forget to pick us.

Arnav came to them and held Khushi's hand to help her getting up. Sukrutha smiled and started to go ahead leaving them behind.

Arnav: why you not said that you're coming to temple?

Khushi: I am not came alone this time, then what's the need to inform you.

Arnav: I know you're upset on me, but please don't talk to me like this, it hurts a lot.

Khushi: same here, if you hide things from me then I feel hurt that you don't trust on me anymore.

Arnav: trust thing is not an issue Khushi, I just you don't want to take stress. I know the things I am hiding from you, if I reveal in front of you then you will take stress. Please we will solve our problems.

Khushi: fine do whatever you want, I am fed up hearing these things from you both.

Saying this Khushi came near car and sitting silently. Sukrutha know something happened between them, that's why Khushi is upset on Arnav. Trio reached RM, no one talked much in the car.

Ratna: thank God you both came on Time, Chote order some flowers, today we've Satya Narayan Pooja in home.

Arnav nodded his head, he's seeing Khushi who's not meeting his eyes. Arnav came to his room and ordered flowers. He's thinking whether to reveal his past to Khushi or not? Aman came to his room and saw him in deep thinking.

Aman: what happened Arnav? You and Hitler Bhabhi is upset, you both again fought?

Arnav: No Aman, she's asking about past and I denied. You know how horrible incident that was. Just remembering that horrible incident goosebumps comes on our body then think about Khushi.

Aman: Tell the Truth or Someone will tell it for you.

Saying this Aman went out from their room and smiled seeing Arnav, the person is not Aman, it's Shweta's spirit. Arnav is thinking what Aman said. He's right if he not tell truth then someone else do that, it's better he himself tell her. He thought and came out from their room and shocked seeing Aman coming from main door holding some Photo.

Arnav: where were you Aman?

Aman: I went to market to buy this photo for Pooja, what happened? You need something?

Arnav nodded No, and seeing towards his room. That means Shweta came to him to talk taking Aman's face!!! Arnav gulped his saliva and searching Khushi. Because he know Shweta spirit tell her taking another person face. And he don't trust what what that spirit fill Khushi's ears.

Arnav: Before This Satya Narayan Pooja, Mein Khushi ko Sab Sach Bata Dunga.

Khushi is in Sukrutha room when he went their she's coming out holding saree in her hand. She lightly smiled and went towards their room.

Arnav: Khushi, you want to hear truth right? Then I am ready to tell you everything.

Khushi: I am busy Arnav, in some minutes Pooja will start, so you should get ready.

Arnav: you're so Eger to know our past then what happened now?

Khushi: I will hear whatever you want to say to me but not now.

Arnav thought is she his Khushi or not? He's staring her not blinking his eyes Khushi saw him and said “what happened?? I am looking that beautiful that you forget to blink your eyes??”.

Arnav: are you Khushi? Or someone else??

Khushi became serious and staring him like she will eat him alive, Khushi started to go towards Arnav, he gulped his saliva seeing her coming towards him. Khushi came to him and Huskily whispered in his ear “I am not Your Wife, I am Your Children's mother”. Saying this Khushi kissed on his cheek. Arnav raised his eyebrows in amazement and smiled. Before she leave Arnav held her waist.

Arnav: what's so hurry to go out my babies baby?

Khushi: we're getting late for Pooja so? Don't start your flirting here.

Arnav: your mood swings are changing Time to Time, I don't know when my wifey is romantic and when she's upset on me.

Khushi: handling my mood swings now itself you're complaining then you have still 9 months hubby.

Arnav: don't worry, I will take care of my Princess every wish. You just order and I am here to serve you madam.

Khushi: 24*7?? Think before say OK. Because this period going to hectic for you, one side office and another side your wife.

Arnav: I can balance both at a time, but I heard in pregnancy, pregnant ladies turn more hot and romantic.

Khushi: in this period that's your favorite thing I think.

Arnav: at least one thing is there that I can do with enjoyment.

Khushi: what do you mean enjoyment? You don't like doing other things to me?? How mean you're Mr. Raizada.

Arnav: when I said I don't like?? I just said that romance thing reveal my all stress from my body.

Khushi: OK, OK now you want to come down or want to be here to gossip?

Arnav: gossiping is ladies work not for men, I am spending some time with my wife.

Khushi: hmm, stop now get ready, I still have to wear saree, in your talk I forgot to wear.

Arnav: don't worry, I will help you in wearing Saree. Come.

Khushi: OK, but don't flirt with me while helping. I know your hands are itching to do something.

Arnav: my wife know me better, I will not flirt with you, but don't complain if you feel ticklish.

Khushi nodded her head, Arnav took her saree and tugged one side saree inside her skirt. While doing that his fingers touched her waist and little above her thing. Khushi closed her eyes to feel his sensual touch. Arnav love it his effect on her. He slowly started to make saree plates and again inserted them in her skirt. This time Khushi took long breath. Arnav sit down and making saree plates proper. He stood up and came behind her and started to remove her blouse dori. Khushi turned towards him and Arnav said “ I thought you're in some other world, good that you turned towards me, it will help to remove each button of your blouse”.

Khushi: not needed, I will do it myself.

Arnav: no way, if I started to do some work then I will not leave in middle.

Saying this he slowly pulled her towards him and started to open her blouse buttons. Khushi closed her eyes.

Arnav: come on Khushi, this is not first time I am seeing you, you can open your eyes.

Khushi nodded her head as No, Arnav smiled seeing her like that. He removed her blouse, Khushi tightly holding saree and breathing hard. Arnav slowly whispered in her ear “change your mind Khushi, Can I??”. Khushi nodded No. Arnav took her blouse and made her slowly wear. Before he button her blouse Khushi hugged him tightly.

Khushi: one hour Pooja is there after that you can help me removing this saree with no rules.

Arnav hugged her back and said “as you say baby, can I button your blouse or you yourself do it”.

Khushi: I will do, because if you button then I will lose my full control which I am holding back.

Saying that Khushi turned other side and buttoned her blouse, Arnav plated her saree pallu and fixed it on her shoulder and kissed on her forehead.

Arnav: you go, I will come in few minutes.

Khushi: come soon, Pooja almost ready.

Khushi came out from their room, Arnav is sitting on bed and thinking about saying his past to Khushi. He don't know how she react. He just hope everything goes well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.7K 22
Explore the captivating narrative of "Redeeming Love" as Arnav and Khushi, bound by an enduring love, navigate a journey through twists and turns. Un...
82.2K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
210K 13.5K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
801K 33.2K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......