Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 72

5.2K 368 26
By DarlingReva

Khushi wake up early and gone somewhere without informing anyone. Arnav and Aman reached jail to see fake Mayangani dead body.

Inspector: hello sir.

Arnav: how's this happened?? Is it suicide??

Inspector: no sir, because in her shell we not got anything. It's mysterious death.

Arnav nodded and both saw dead body. No marks nothing at all on her body. After this they both came out from jail and standing there.

Arnav: I don't know it's all because of Ghost things Aman, someone knowingly doing this to make us scared.

Aman: I don't think so, why other people do these things taking Shweta name.

Arnav: if she's ghost then why she not came in this 10 years why now?

Aman: maybe she's waiting for right time.

Arnav: I am going to mad, one after one past is coming towards us. And we not doing anything.

Aman: we're trying our best right, don't worry we will soon find some solution for this also.

They still talking when Arnav got call from Sukrutha. Arnav received the call “yes Sukrutha, what happened??”.

Sukrutha: ASR, Khushi is missing since morning, we don't know where she went.

Arnav was shocked hearing this “what?? You guys searched in RM?”. Sukrutha said yes and Arnav said “we're coming”. Saying this he hang up the call, Aman saw his tensed face and asked “what happened?? What Sukrutha said you??”.

Arnav SAT in car and said “Khushi is missing since morning”. Aman also shocked hearing this. Soon both reached RM. Ratna is crying, when she saw Arnav she came to him and hugged.

Ratna: Chote, where is Khushi bitiya?? She's missing. She never done like this before.

Arnav: calm down Maa, maybe she went to temple. Please Ayaan will get to know about this, calm down.

Sukrutha: he went to school today. ASR, Khushi's mobile also here in your room.

Arnav is tensed hearing this, he took his mobile and called Gagan.

Arnav: hello Gagan, is Khushi came to your home??

Gagan: no, I am calling her from morning but, she's not picking my call. Why? What happened?? Is Khushi is OK??

Arnav: ya she's fine, she's saying that she will go to your home to meet you guys, so thought maybe she came there.

Gagan: I am in home, she not came, maybe she's on the way, if she come then I will inform you.

Arnav said OK and hang up the call, he not said anything to Gagan because, they will be tensed hearing this. Arnav seeing Aman like “ is Shweta Ghost behind this?”. Aman signaled him “I don't think so”.

Sukrutha: what you both signaling each other?? We're tensed here and you both standing here simply. Go and find Didi.

Arnav and Aman was about come out of RM they saw Khushi coming inside the RM. Arnav's blood is boiling seeing Khushi. He's staring her like he will slap her. Aman holds Arnav's fist and said “Don't yell on her, she's pregnant”. Khushi saw them standing there and the look in Arnav's eyes made her goosebumps on her body. He's angry ASR now.

Arnav holds Khushi hand and dragged her towards their room. Aman is following them saying “Arnav, wait don't do anything, it's OK some time it happens”. Arnav ignored everyone and brought her to their room. All are standing outside their room.

Arnav angrily left her hand and asked “where were you?”. Khushi gulped her saliva hearing his tone.

Arnav: I am asking something dammit!! Where were you??

Khushi: I went to temple, I wanted to tell you but there is no network.

Arnav showing her mobile “you left your mobile here and lying me that you wanted to tell me? How?”.

Khushi's lying that Arnav can guess. Seeing her silent his anger increasing.

Arnav: you don't have that much common sense that before going out you have to inform in home. Not seeing you here my heart almost stopped thinking about you. But you don't care about this right??

Khushi: Arnav…..

Arnav showed his palm to stop. Aman is banging door to open.

Arnav: already so much tension surrounded me and upon yours this one. Lot of negative thoughts are coming in my mind not finding you here.

Khushi's eyes filled with tears seeing him scolding her. “I don't have that much right to go out?? Now I need to take your permission to go out?”.

Arnav: I gave every freedom to you, but when you going somewhere you should inform that you're going out. Don't cry like a baby now.

Saying this he throws her mobile on bed and went out angrily. All came inside and saw Khushi is crying.

Aman: wo ohh! This Arnav is mad, don't cry Khushi, I will take his class.

Khushi: Laad Governor kahika, without listening my explanation he yelled on me. Rakshas Raizada.

All smiled seeing her, she's crying like a baby like Arnav said. Ratna gave her juice to drink and said “he loves you so much that's why he's scolding you like this, because he don't want to lose you Khushi, in his anger also there is lot of love, care and concern for you”.

Khushi: I know that but, it doesn't mean he yell on me like this.

Arnav closed his eyes and regretting yelling on Khushi, he know how he felt when he get to know Khushi's missing. Aman came to him and said “what's the need yell on her Arnav? See now she's crying”.

Arnav: she needs this treatment otherwise she will not listen to me.

Aman: in anger she will not eat and don't forget she's pregnant now. Time to time food is required for good health.

Arnav: you don't know your Hitler Bhabhi, when she will angry na she eats more than her daily routine.

Aman: she's angry on you, I hope she will not kick you out of your room Tonight.

Arnav: you're giving her hint to throw me out? You're my enemy Aman.

Aman is laughing to see him and said “you know these things are common between couples”.

Arnav: oh!! that means Sukrutha kicked you out of your room? In this matter you're ahead of me. Keep it up.

Aman: anyway all the best.

Saying this he bid bye to him. As Arnav said Khushi eating more in her anger. Khushi ignored Arnav in dining table and Arnav also not tried to talk with her. After dinner Arnav was about to go their room he's shocked that room door is locked from inside.

Arnav: whatever Aman said is going to true?? No, no You're ASR don't lose.

Arnav banged the door and said “Khushi open the door”. Khushi is smiling Inside slowly and said “I will not open”. Arnav raised his eyebrows and said “are you throwing me out from my own room??”.

Khushi: yes, You scolded me and this is your punishment. Go and sleep in guest room.

Arnav: fine, if you happy staying away from me then it's fine, sleep the bed is all yours.

Arnav know how to trick her in his talk, he slowly stepped back and Khushi thought he really gone, Khushi felt tug in her heart hearing what Arnav said, Khushi slowly opened the door and seeing here and there. Arnav is standing beside door when he saw Khushi coming out of room he hurriedly enter inside the room. With sulk face Khushi came inside room and shocked to see Arnav sleeping on bed.

Khushi opened her mouth in 'O’ shape, Arnav smirked seeing her but controlling his laugh.

Khushi: how you came inside??

Arnav: on ASR style. Making this ASR our of his room is next to impossible. I am sleepy don't disturb me.

Saying this he slept, Khushi made a face and angrily sat in the bed and staring Arnav.

Arnav is still closed eyes said “Stare me all night like this, I heard if pregnant woman see her husband then baby will be like father”.

Khushi: here I am angry on you and you not pampering me instead you're acting as nothing happened.

Arnav opened his eyes and saw Khushi's face, she makes puppy dog face seeing him. Arnav SAT up and said “you're wrong in this matter then why should I say you sorry??”.

Khushi: I went to temple because I know something going around us, I am feeling negativity in the atmosphher

Arnav pulled her towards him and hugged her, Khushi kept her head on Arnav's chest.

Arnav: when Sukrutha called me and said that you're missing and you left your mobile in home, I don't know what to do. My heart almost stopped not seeing you here. Please Khushi don't repeat this, I can't live without you.

Khushi: I am sorry Arnav, I will not repeat this. I promise.

Arnav caressing her hairs and smilingly said “you ate more food, now you have to burn some calories”.

Khushi: not needed, for me and my baby need this much food.

Arnav raised his eyebrows and said “Your Baby?? Hello Mrs Raizada I am equal partner in the process of making this Baby”. Khushi just said hmm and making circles on Arnav's chest from her finger. This is signal for Arnav that Khushi needs him. Arnav holds her hand and kissed on her palm and Huskily whispered in her ear “ what type you want me to love you?”.

Khushi met his eyes which is turned more soft for her, she can see desire in his eyes and she slowly whispered near his ear “More erotic and darker love making”. She kissed on his cheek.

Arnav: you know when I saw you first time I don't know that you're this much romantic.

Khushi: just seeing someone how can you say that whether the person is romantic?

Arnav: I know it's six sense.

Khushi: nothing like that, it's depends on partner, if your partner love you more than anything then romance automatically come in them.

Arnav: really?? You know more about these matters??

Khushi: I don't know first but, now I am experiencing the romance with my partner.

Arnav smiled and both had a romantic, hot and erotic sessions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
73.4K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
348K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...