Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 70

6K 419 36
By DarlingReva

Aman is standing in front of Yarana Mansion, when he felt someone hand on his shoulder. He turned and surprised seeing Arnav here. Before he say anything Arnav Slapped him tight on his cheek..

Arnav: for my friendship you gave me this gift Aman?? I can't believe you hidden these things from me. How can you do like this Aman??

Aman: what I did?? Tell me clearly I will explain you.

Arnav: Stop It!! After doing this much you don't know what you done?? How agony is that?? You know today I will break my own promise.

Aman is staring him all shocked, he somewhat guessed the reason. That's why he's angry on him. But next what he heard shook his entire world.

Arnav: I will break my own promise today, I promised you in few days that whatever happens in future we will never Break our friendship, but today I will break. From today onwards you're nothing to me. GOOD BYE AMAN MATHUR.

Saying this Arnav started to go but Aman is crying and calling him from behind “Don't go leaving me like this Arnav, I will die, without you I am nothing, Don't Go!!! Don't Go!!!, Please Come back”.

When He's reached to Arnav and holds his hand, Arnav pushed him and Aman fell down on the ground. He stood up and again blabbering “Please Come back, Don't Go”. Again a slap landed on his cheek, but this time someone else slapped him and Aman saw Sukrutha.

Sukrutha: what happened to you?? Why you behaving like this??

Aman saw her confusingly and saw here and there and shocked to see, he's in his bedroom and he's sitting down. That means he saw a Dream???

Sukrutha: I am so scared seeing you talking in sleep. I am calling you but you not listening, that's why I pushed you down from the bed.

Aman saw the time it's 2:00 AM. He closed his eyes and kept his head on the bed, sitting like that only and thinking “Thank god, it's just a dream. If this turns to reality then that day will be last day of my life”.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav: see Khushi I am warning you to stop this argument right here.

Khushi: why?? Just because I am pregnant that doesn't mean I can't arrange a wedding.

Arnav: I said I will arrange this wedding, you don't need to take stress. If you not listen then I will postpone this wedding.

Khushi: how mean you're Mr. Raizada, you married already and making them to wait??

Arnav: you and me very well know that where their relationship is headed. So please don't blackmail me on this.

Khushi: I know they're in live-in relationship, but soon they've to give their relationship to a name.

Arnav: they will, as soon as possible, but it's depends on you now. If you leave this marriage preparation then only.

Khushi: I hate you.

Arnav smirked seeing her angry face, he won this argument. He know she will take stress in this preparation. Now he will assign a wedding planner. He's searching for best wedding planner when Khushi came to him and sat on his lap. Arnav raised his eyebrows. He placed his hands on her waist and hugged her and huskily said….

Arnav: don't butter me wifey, I am not going to listen on this matter.

Khushi placed her hands around his neck and said “I know that, but hire best wedding planner OK??”.

Arnav: you're forgetting Mrs. Raizada, Aman is my best friend also. So this will be best wedding ever. Leave on that to me, now if you sit like this then I wanted to do something else.

Khushi: then do it, who stopped you?

Arnav smiled hearing this and said “if I do that now, then don't blame me if everyone tease you.

Khushi: hmm, now you go and get ready, you're getting late for office hubby.

Arnav: if every morning my wife treat me like this then Bandha will get late to office.

Khushi stood up and said get ready, she will see Ayaan. Arnav is all set to go office when Dadi came to his room. First Arnav is surprised seeing her here in his room.

Arnav: Dadi, you here?? You want something??

Dadi: I want Revenge!

Arnav was shocked hearing this, Revenge?? Arnav is still seeing her confusingly. Dadi thought he will be scared hearing this, but she don't know what this ASR is.,..

Arnav normally started to tie his tie and asked “On which matter”. Dadi saw him keenly, seeing his determined face she changed the subject.

Dadi: I want Revenge from your busy life, two days back I came to here, but you not came to meet me.

Arnav: I think you forgot Dadi, You, yourself said that I am not related to you, when I came to see you. If I am not related to you then what's the need to talk with you??

Dadi: I have my own reasons Chote, I think you know that.

Dadi tried to hint him about the past, but Arnav not at all acknowledged about it.

Arnav: the people who know only half truth, I don't think anything there to talk now.

Saying this Arnav went out from his room, Dadi is standing their with confusion and thinking about “What half truth?? Is he saying truth or making me confuse??”.

AR OFFICE:

Arnav reached office, Ayaan have holidays for dipavali, so he not dropped Ayaan to school. He's sitting in his cabin and reading the file when Aman entered inside with sulked face. Arnav saw him and said…

Arnav: what happened Aman? Early morning you've not in good mood? What's the matter?

Aman: nothing, I came here to tell you that some wedding planner came to meet you.

Arnav: ya, for this I and your Hitler Bhabhi argued. She not at all ready to leave this preparation. God! I blackmailed her, then only she gave this wedding preparation to me.

Aman: can't we postpone this wedding?? I mean after some months??

Arnav: are you in your sense? What happened to you? You're the only one who's on peak to marry. Now you're saying that you don't wanted to marry?

Aman: I saw her.

Arnav is like who??? Aman don't know whether Arnav believe this or not, but he can't hide anything.

Arnav: now tell me, whom you saw?

Aman: Shweta.

Arnav stood up from his chair with shocked Expression. Arnav kept his file on the table and said “How's this possible Aman?? She's dead, we both saw her dead body from our eyes”.

Aman: I am also confused, yesterday when I am distributing sweets I saw her out of office premises. She's staring me continuesly, when I came out to see, she is disappeared like thin air.

Arnav: you're thinking about this matter more Aman, that's why you maybe imagined her.

Aman: maybe, but it happens only once right? But I saw her outside of Yarana Mansion. She's staring like she will not leave me.

Arnav: you checked CCTV footage??

Aman nodded No, Arnav hurriedly opened his laptop and connected to Footage section and he asked timing. Both are staring the footage, but what they saw shocked them. In that Shweta came like a thin air and vanished in the air when Aman came out.

Arnav: what was this?? She disappeared like that?

Aman: I think she's turned to Ghost. Now came back to take revenge from us.

Arnav: Shut up Aman! Why she will take revenge after almost 10 years passed?? I think someone is fooling us taking her name. You don't worry about that just get ready for wedding. I will handle this.

Aman: you're not understanding Arnav, she's coming in front of me only not in front of you. That means her target is me.

Arnav: I don't care about that, if you're the target then also they have to face this ASR first. You just be confident Aman, I know we did one mistake in past, that doesn't mean we always think about that.

They still talking when they heard Ayaan voice coming from down, Arnav came to glass wall and saw Ayaan and Khushi came to office. Everyone is talking with Ayaan and he's super happy. Khushi saw him standing near glass wall and what she saw shocked her. Khushi came hurriedly up, seeing her Arnav came to her and stopped her coming fast.

Arnav: are you lost it Khushi, you're pregnant dammit!! Walk slowly.

Khushi ignored and came inside cabin and seeing here and there, Arnav and Aman seeing her confusingly.

Aman: what happened Bhabhi?? What you're searching??

Khushi: Arnav, when you standing here know, I saw some girl standing behind you and staring me from here.

Arnav and Aman saw each other face, to distract Khushi Aman said “Come on Bhabhi, Arnav not giving you Time that's why you saying like this right??”.

Arnav: by the way what are you doing here, I said you don't drive, these three months are very delicate for you.

Khushi: what to do? Your son is not listening to me, he's getting bore in home. That's why I came here with him.

Aman: why you not admitting that you missing my friend, Ayaan is just an excuse to see Arnav.

Arnav smiled hearing this, Khushi glared Aman and he also smiling to see them like that. Ayaan came to his Dad's cabin, Arnav lifted him on his arms and kissed on his cheek.

Aman: future Boss is here? Wow!!

Ayaan: hi Chachu, where is my Chachi??? Now she will stay in RM right? For wedding?

Khushi nodded her head, and all are chit chatting sitting in the cabin. One soul in angry seeing them happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 25.6K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
72.4K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
81.5K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
800K 33.2K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......