Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 67

6.1K 421 31
By DarlingReva

Next morning as usual Khushi wake up early and doing her daily chores, her mood is not at all good. Arnav is observing her since yesterday night. After having breakfast Arnav dropped Ayaan to his school and stopped his car in lonely road and waiting for Aman to come. After fifteen minutes Aman came to him.

Aman: why you called me here?? That to outStreet of Delhi?? Is everything is OK??

Arnav: nothing OK Aman, I don't know why Khushi's feeling that something Bad going to happen. Frankly speaking I never saw her this much tensed, in Andrew matter she's all cool, but from yesterday she's very upset and I can't see her like this.

Aman was silent hearing this, because he know, he also feeling same way but exactly don't know what going to happen. Arnav saw him all silent and said “What are you thinking? Seeing your face I am imagining Khushi's face”.

Aman: I don't know how you will take this Arnav, but I also feeling same thing.

Arnav saw him confusingly and said “What?? You also?? Why these feelings coming to you and Khushi? Why not me and Sukrutha??

Aman angrily punched on car and said “that's what I don't know”. Arnav saw Aman's eyes which is filled with tears. Arnav just hugged him tightly and said “please calm down Aman”.

Aman: I am getting feeling like we both are parting away from each other.

Arnav was shocked, he came out of hug and tightly slapped Aman, he holds Aman's collar and said angrily “Don't think that even in your dreams, Samjhe Tum??”.

Aman is still crying, his words are not coming out from his mouth “B..U.t….”.

Arnav made him to see his face and said “You trust me Right??”. Aman nodded his head. “Then don't think these stupid things, I and You always stay together, no matter what, I promised you before and I am promising you now also that we will not separate”. Aman again nodded his head and hugged him tight. After five minutes Arnav said “leave me Aman, if people saw us like this hugging each other then they will think we're another type of persons”.

Aman came out from hug and both smiled seeing each other. After this they both came back to office.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~|~'~'~'~'~'~

[On Call]

Sukrutha: don't know Didi, he's upset and thinking same thing like you said me yesterday.

Khushi: where he's??

Sukrutha: ASR called him to meet somewhere, I think both are together.

Khushi: OK you don't worry, I will talk to him.

Saying this she kept her call and called Arnav to know whereabouts of them.

Arnav: you're missing me so much that you calling me in office hour.

Khushi: you both are in office?? But Sukrutha said you both went out somewhere??

Arnav: we're here only, in office. Why?? What happened??

Khushi: is Aman is OK?? Sukrutha saying that he's upset.

Arnav know this, but he just wanted to divert her mind somewhere else, so he said “this is not fair Khushi, you called your husband and asking about your Devar?”.

Khushi: what to do?? He's my favorite more than you.

Arnav smiled and said “You know? You both are mood spoiler, yesterday night our Fifty Shades is incomplete”.

Khushi: you don't have any work? Leaving your work flirting with me??

Arnav: what to do, my wife is unromantic, so thought to spend some time with you. You don't worry about my wife, she's busy in her household work, she will not get to know about us.

Khushi opened her mouth in 'O’ shape, she kept her hands on her waist and said “What do you mean?? You're doing these things in office??”.

Arnav smirked and said “why you sounds like a my wife?? Come on baby, I am saying na she will not come to office, so meet me after 5 in my office, bye baby Muahhhh”.

Saying this he kept his call and learned behind his chair smiling, now this is the perfect revenge for spoiling his yesterday night, now she will come to office to take his class.

Khushi: [self-talk] idiot Laad Governor Kahika, he's talking rubbish, he said I am unromantic!! How dare he?? I will show him what i am to him.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

AR OFFICE:

Arnav is still smiling remembering his conversation with Khushi when Aman entered inside his cabin.

Aman: what a scene?? Someone is very happy today.

Arnav: these girls I am saying you, they're unique.

Aman: that's why we love them immensely, frankly saying these two girls have lot of patience in them, that's why they're handling us.

Arnav: only in one matter they don't have patience….

Arnav and Aman said at a time smiling “ROMANCE”. Both hi-fi each other and seeing files after that.

Khushi informed Sukrutha to get ready and told her wear something bold dress. She said OK.

Khushi: get ready Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, you have tough time to handle this Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

It was 5 pm all employees are leaving from office, Khushi and Sukrutha waiting in their car. After knowing no one is there in office they stepped out from their car. Both hi-fi each other and gone different direction. Today they will kill these handsome hunks by their looks.

Arnav is still checking file when someone knocked the door, not seeing up he said “come in”, when Khushi entered inside his cabin he felt cold air, he stopped reading his file and saw up and his eyes glued on Khushi's face.

AMAN'S CABIN:

Aman is talking with some client on phone seeing out, Sukrutha entered without knocking the door and standing behind him. Aman felt someone standing behind him, he turned and shocked to see Sukrutha here that in such a bold Dress. His Mobile slipped from his hand seeing her.

ARNAV'S CABIN:

Arnav smirked her seeing from top to bottom, he took intercom and called receptionist saying “you go home Lisa”. Receptionist is happy and said ok.

Arnav: I think you want to be mother soon Khushi.

Khushi wore black frock till her knees, upper portion is open, she removed her jacket and Arnav's heart hitched seeing her, he gulped his saliva. Khushi came and sat opposite to him.

Khushi: I came here to prove you wrong.

AMAN'S CABIN:

Sukrutha is wearing pink frock, which is giving perfect combination for her. Aman can't believe she looks this much hot and sexy.

Aman: you want to be mother before our marriage Suku??

Sukrutha: who knows, maybe our kid watch our wedding with us.

Hearing this Aman's hiccups started, he took glass of water and drank in one go.

ARNAV'S CABIN:

Arnav: Mrs. Raizada, don't give me a tension, if you become this much hot then how can I handle?

Khushi: you and your crime partner think we're not Hot?? So today we will prove you wrong.

Arnav: at the end you will give up Khushi, because satisfying me is next to impossible.

AMAN'S CABIN:

Aman: I can't handle you when you're in normal avatar, this is beyond my control.

Sukrutha: in this matter I lose patience? Let me see who will lose patience today.

Aman: are we doing here in office??

Sukrutha: yes.

ARNAV'S CABIN:

Khushi: today you can't handle me, let me see who satisfies whom.

Saying this Khushi removed her high heels, Arnav thought they don't need any Fifty Shades of Grey movie, theirs is not less than that.

Khushi bend little bit on table and clearing the table, Arnav's eyes not at all blinking, seeing her clearing table he smirked, raised his eyebrows and asked “On table??”. Khushi winked him and Arnav thought this is really going to test his capacity.

AMAN'S CABIN:

Aman gulped his saliva seeing sitting position of Sukrutha on table, he thought after this he can't work properly in his cabin seeing the table.

Aman: I am saying you, I don't have protection here.

Sukrutha: why you so nervous?? Don't worry I brought protection with me. If I planned these things then I can take care of that.

ARNAV'S CABIN:

Arnav took remote and pressed a key, automatically entire cabin covered with another dark form of glasses, no one see them what's going on inside. Khushi sat on the table in front of him. Arnav caressing her legs with his two fingers, he stood up and removed his coat, without wasting much he placed his lips on her and started to kiss her.

AMAN'S CABIN:

Aman also closed his cabin with black form glasses and started their session.

Aman: I never knew you have this hidden talent in you.

Saying this both started to kiss each other.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Delhi Airport:

Avinash and Kalavati is came to Delhi Airport, they still in airplane Kalavati seeing Down and murmuring something closing her eyes.

Avinash thought this is her habit of remembering God, so he sat silently. Airplane reached Delhi Airport. When she stepped her feet on the land, the effect reached to AR office.

Both couples are in romantic session when they felt odd. But both couple ignored that feeling and melted in their partner's arms. According to them, this Love session is always remarkable. Both Arnav and Aman admitted that their partner is not less than anyone.

Both couple reached YARANA MANSION to take bath, because they know Dadi is arriving and she's very devotional in these matters, they can't touch her feet without bath after all this hot session.. after taking bath both couple reached RM and waiting for Dadi’s arrival. Both couple don't know what storm is coming towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
99.1K 4.2K 15
A Story of Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and Heart Surgeon Khushi Raichandh..... They meet in Snow Fall and face many hurdles in life. stay Tun...
573K 30.3K 72
This Story About Two Persons Who Are Very Different In Their Lives. The Main Lead Arnav Not Believe In Love and Relationships Because Of His Love Fai...
48.8K 4K 27
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...