Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 62

7K 433 40
By DarlingReva

All came out from the court, the security is too tight around Arnav, Khushi and Aman. Their bodyguards and police protection added more security, Mayangani is in dilemma, she don't know what to do next.

When Arnav came out of Court, he hugged Aman tightly. Khushi smiled seeing them.

Arnav: first time in life I am afraid of losing you. Don't you dare…..

Aman: I will not repeat this. Sorry Yaar.

Arnav: what you both planned ha? That to without saying anything to me.

Aman: [smiling] now you get to know that our bonding is great, Kyun Bhabhi?

Khushi: he's so tensed when he got call from unknown number, sorry Arnav I not said anything to you, because our enemy kept their eyes on you 24*7.

Arnav: then what about that kidnapping scene?? How you came here that to from Mumbai??

Aman: I am not gone to Mumbai, I was in Chennai.

Arnav: what?? Chennai?? But why?

Aman: you will get to know in a while, and about Mumbai Aman?? He's one of the Police officer.

Arnav: Khushi you know Aman is in Chennai not in Mumbai??

Khushi: yes, actually Mr. Roy said not to inform you, because our enemy is very clever, that's why I not informed you.

Aman: we not said anyone then also they get to know that I am going Mumbai…. But we're also not less than them. We know they observing your every move, that's why we kept you out from this secret.

Arnav: they also followed you Aman.

Aman: that's why we planned, Khushi Bhabhi arranged duplicate Aman, I and duplicate reached same time to airport, from there we changed our routes.

Khushi: what about this Lawyer uniform?? I don't know you're lawyer??

Arnav: it's his hobby, when I get to know he wanted to study law, but situation makes him to choose this business world, when I know this….. I made his admission in one of the best college. Every Saturday and Sunday he went college.

Aman: two years back I am officially become a lawyer… but I am happy with Arnav that's I never done this job. But see today is my first case. That to for my bestie.

Arnav: but one thing I am not getting….. when I and Mayangani are divorced??

Aman: [smiling with attitude] I am criminal lawyer Mr. ASR. I can do anything, and I can change anything.

Arnav slapped Aman on his head playfully, Khushi is smiling to see them. Aman excused from them and gone to see the information, four bodyguards is behind him.

Arnav: Mrs. Raizada, you are became a James Bond in this case, not bad ha?

Khushi: [with attitude] who I am?? Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: if we're in home na, then I will kiss you like there's no tomorrow.

Khushi: [smiling] Shut up, we're in public place, behave.

Arnav: it doesn't matter to me where we are, how many talents you hidden inside you??

Khushi: [coming to him and whispered slowly] only one thing I take inside me……. And that is Yours…….

Arnav: [seeing her lovingly and said Huskily] What mine??

Khushi: [seeing his eyes with smile] you very well know.

Arnav holds her hand and Huskily said “you're too hot to handle Mrs. Raizada”. Khushi smiled and seeing here and there and said “control yourself Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, all are seeing us”. Arnav left her hand and said “ You're gone Tonight”.

Seeing them smiling Mayangani boiling in anger, she's sitting when Andrew came there and sat beside her.

Mayangani: please Uncle go from here and sit somewhere else.

Andrew: idiot, I am Andrew, don't be excited be cool and talk.

Mayangani: this case is turning down, I can't believe this Aman is lawyer. Now he knows very well about us, Mr. Roy is good but Aman is dangerous.

Shayam: don't know what he's talking, I can't even raise a question against him.

Andrew: when he's ASR assistant he became headache for us and now he's lawyer.

Mayangani: think about consequences of this??? ASR not leave any one, he will not sit silently. I am gone.

Shayam: we have to prove that divorce papers are fake.

Andrew: how you will prove?? It's already there in website. But I am not getting how??

Mayangani: when his mind is working this way in his first case, then think how much he intelligent [taunting shayam] you're working in this field many years and not have good contacts at all.

Shayam: oh really??? You not collected a single information about that home, you even don't know that Aman is lawyer.

Andrew: can you both stop it?? Here I am tensed thinking about case and you both are arguing??

Mayangani: today itself I will go to jail, it's confirmed, they're very confident in this matter.

Andrew: I have to plan something else now.

Mayangani: but how? Today itself court will give decision.

Andrew: don't worry, I will take you out from jail. Don't say my name in front of Court from your mouth.

After break all came inside the court, judge came and hearing started.

Shayam: your honour, prosecution whatever is accusing is all baseless, he's diverting case in other direction.

Aman: my lord, if she's Mayangani Malhotra, then prove it.

Shayam: this case is for Divorce not for proving whether she's Mayangani Malhotra or not.

Aman: Your honour, until it will not prove whether she's Mayangani Malhotra or not this case will be pending and my client is divorced from his first marriage.

Judge: you have any evidence that she's not Mayangani Malhotra.

Aman: yes my lord, Mayangani Malhotra is dead two years ago.

Shayam: objection your honour.

Judge: objection overruled, you continue Mr. Mathur.

Aman: thank your honour, When Mayangani Malhotra ran away from hospital after delivering Ayaan, she met her boyfriend and they stayed in Chennai. Mayangani Malhotra married her long term boy friend Mayur. These are the photographs of her marriage.

Judge seeing the photographs, here Mayangani and her gang don't know what happening there.

Shayam: this is all lie your honour, these photographs are fake, these are  edited photographs. And where is the marriage certificate of her marriage with Mayur??

Aman: they married secretly and not have any marriage certificate.

Shayam: Mr. Mathur court need certificate not photos. It's not count in court.

Aman: come on Mr. Jha?? Use some common sense, in India many people married in Temple, that doesn't mean they're not husband and wife.

Judge: but still these evidence not prove that she's not Mayangani Malhotra Mr. Mathur.

Shayam: I request to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada to come in Witness Box.

Arnav stood up and standing, shayam asked question to Arnav.

Shayam: ASR in these days you not doubted that she's not your wife?

Arnav: I did.

Shayam: then why you not filed a case against her? Why you not said it to the court that she's not your son's mother.

Arnav: in one minute a person can change, and she's away from us since five years, i thought she changed in these five years.

Shayam: OK, you can go now.

Aman: one minute ASR.

Aman came to him and asked “when you have a doubt on her??”. Arnav smiled lightly and said “The girl who married me is waiting when I will release her from this marriage, she's so desperate to go away from me that, she left my son on the death bed, and now from nowhere after five years she came back and ready to patch up with me, it's strange!!. Aman said him to go.

Shaya: your honour like I said before my client Mayangani Malhotra is in coma. She realized that she's missing her son so she came back.

Aman: wrong, she's married and have one kid also. Aman gave reports to judge and said “Mayangani Malhotra delivered a baby girl and died because of blood loss [showing another report] this is the DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MAYANGANI MALHOTRA”.

This is the last blow for everyone, even Arnav is Shocked to know this, they still not recovered when Aman said “I request to present Mayangani Malhotra's husband Mr. Mayur”. From nowhere a man came to court and said that “yes your honour Mayangani Malhotra is my wife, who's dead when giving birth to my daughter two years back”. Now everything is crystal clear in front of Court. Before court say decision Aman said “I request to the court to inquire about this fake Mayangani Malhotra and give her punishment”.

Judge: after hearing and seeing every evidences this court declares that Arnav Singh Raizada is divorced and he's free from this case, court will order to police to arrest this woman and not release her on bail, and also this is strict order to police to inquire who's behind all this within 15 days” THE COURT IS JUDGED.

Shayam sat down on his chair bending his head, Police took Fake Mayangani to their custody. Arnav hugged Khushi in happiness, Aman is jumping in happiness winning his first case, he came and hugged Arnav and Khushi at a time.

Aman: we did it. We're won.

Police taking Mayangani when she asked Aman “who’s there in Mumbai if you're here??”. Aman smiled and holds Khushi and Arnav's hand and came in front of her and said “I warned you we're deadly combination, what you thought?? If you can enter taking Mayangani face in our life, then why can't I??”.

Arnav: and soon your crime partner will be with you, this is my Promise.

Mayangani: [smiling] soon I will be out from jail, and my partner will take care of you all, especially Your wife is his target.

Police took her from that place, Arnav is thinking what fake Mayangani said, he observed her last sentence.

Khushi: don't think what she said, no one can't harm me when my Husband and Devar with me. Now cheer up, Time for celebration.

Aman: yes, but with our partners that to in different places.

Arnav: I think you want to become a dad soon Aman, slow your moves.

Aman: come on now technology is very fast…. nothing going to happen….. not this soon, but I am waiting for Junior Hitler from you, make my wish complete OK??

Arnav: your wish is granted. Soon your Hitler Bhabhi will give you a Good News.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 13.8K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
512K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
412K 22.8K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.