Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 61

6.8K 483 59
By DarlingReva

Arnav is Shocked hearing what Alex said. Khushi don't know who's call and what caller said. Arnav is lost and thinking about Aman.

Khushi: What happened Arnav?? Who's call is that?? And what he said that you scared like this??

Arnav: Alex called me and said “Aman is Kidnapped, our Chopper is Hijacked”.

Khushi was Shocked and stood up from the chair. Arnav was about to call commissioner when again Private Number call came.

Caller: I said you before also ASR, but you ignored, now listen to me, “If you want Aman alive then you have to leave Khushi and accept Mayangani in your life”.

Arnav: Where is Aman? Don't you dare to harm him.

Caller: You don't have a choice, quick before judge come you decide what you want to say. Get that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada??

Saying this he cut the call, Khushi's seeing Arnav's face, Khushi remembered what Arnav said after entering in this marriage. “If time comes…..  where I have to choose between you and Aman….. then I will choose Aman”.

Khushi: you think what you have to tell in front of judge, I will wait for you outside.

Arnav: [in mind] Before i say anything how she can understand me very well??? God, in which situation you added me.

Khushi is going when Arnav came behind her and holds her hand.

Arnav: don't go…. I need you Khushi.

Khushi turned and saw him, A soft Rabba Ve Playing In The Background.

Khushi: I am not going anywhere, not leaving you at all. Like I said before, if you throw me out of your life then also I will not go. I will come in two minutes, you go and sit there.

Khushi lightly smiled and went out from court. Andrew is boiling in anger because when Arnav and Khushi talking Andrew is sitting next to them at last row.

Andrew: these two never going to apart, but my name is also Andrew I will not lose so easily.

Mayangani and Shayam smiling seeing Arnav's tensed face, Khushi came back and sat beside Arnav.

Arnav: I want to go Khushi, Aman needs me. I can't sit here silently.

Khushi: we don't have choice Arnav, we've to stay here only.

After 10 minutes judge came to the court. All stood up to give respect to the judge.

Judge: start the hearing.

Arnav stood up and gave some documents to court saying that their lawyer is injured yesterday.

Judge: so what you will do ASR?? Need time or you going to take your case back??

Shayam: my lord, nothing there to prove anything, everything is in front of you crystal clear. My client Mayangani Arnav Singh Raizada is legally wedded wife of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav closed his fist angrily hearing his name with her. Khushi's sitting silently and watching the hearing.

Shayam: Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta is not ASR wife, because Mr. ASR is not divorced from his first marriage. So his second marriage is illegal. I request you to give justice to my client your honour.

Judge: What you want to say Mr. Raizada??

Arnav is in dilemma, he don't know what to do?? If he say anything then Aman will be in danger, if he not say anything then Khushi's respect will harm.

Judge: say something ASR, don't waste court timing.

Arnav saw towards Khushi, she nodded her head saying “Go Ahead’.

Arnav: [closing his eyes] I have nothing to say.

Andrew, Shayam and Mayangani are smiling, Arnav just want Aman's safety, for that he will take any risk. Shayam sat relaxing now case is their side.

Judge: after seeing and hearing information, This Court Orders to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada to accept Mayangani as his……………

EXCUSE ME MY LORD.. .

Someone said this before judge say Mayangani as his Wife and give all respect and dignity back to her”. All turned and saw who said this, Khushi turned and saw who's standing there, but all are Shocked seeing MR. AMAN MATHUR IN LAWYER UNIFORM. Arnav and Khushi are smiling to see him, Aman winked towards Khushi. Arnav understood that these two planned something.

Other side Andrew, shayam and Mayangani are Shocked seeing Aman here.

Andrew is thinking “how's this possible?? How can he escaped from Mumbai??”. Mayangani also shocked seeing Aman in this form she's thinking “ when he's ordinary man he tackled many, and now he's lawyer then don't know what happens next”.

Somewhere Khushi also shocked seeing Aman in lawyer uniform. Aman smiling coming Inside the court when he's passing he said to Khushi.

Aman: I said you….. my entry give all of you a Heart Attack.

Aman came and handover his law certificate to judge.

Aman: sorry for interfering my lord, I will take this case instead of Mr. Roy. Shall I continue??

Shayam: objection your honour, this case is closed now.

Aman: I think you forgot until opposite client is not present his evidence court can't give his decisions.

Shayam: my lord all is crystal clear and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada himself said that nothing there to say.

Judge: objection over rolled, until we hear both side evidence court can't give decisions, ASR is he your new lawyer?

Arnav: [smiling] Yes my lord, sorry before accepting that statement. Now my lawyer continue this.

Judge: OK start the hearing.

Shayam sat angrily, he thought he will win this case easily, but here all turned down. Andrew came out and called his men.

Andrew: idiots, how Aman reached here?? That to Delhi??

Caller: but boss, he's in our custody, he's sitting in front of me sir.

Andrew: [confused] What?? Are you drunk??

Caller: I will send his picture sir, he's with us.

Andrew's men clicked the photo and sent to Andrew, but what he saw shocked Andrew, he's just like Aman.

Andrew: is they're twins?? What's going on here?? In these two who's real Aman Mathur??

Arnav sat beside Khushi and in return she's smiling to see Arnav.

Arnav: [whispering] awesome Planning Ha?

Khushi: why not, I am Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, don't forget that, you know like my son says Raizada itself is a Brand.

Judge: Order, order.

Aman: I request to Mayangani come to Witness box.

Mayangani came and stood there with confidence and thinking how he reached here. Aman smiling to see her and remembering how he reached here.

*FLASH BACK*

When Khushi came out from court, she called Aman to know where he's.

Aman: I am coming, just five minutes.

Khushi: what you will do coming here?? I just want Arnav see you then only he will be fine.

Aman: My entry give all of you a Heart Attack Bhabhi. You don't worry Hitler Bhabhi ….. I will handle this. Vaise we made them fool sending duplicate Aman Mathur to Mumbai, they don't know I gone to Chennai.

Khushi: Mr. Roy is very intelligent, his ideas are super. You come quickly, at least we will get time from court.

*FLASH BACK END*

Aman: So Miss. Mayangani Malhotra, can you tell me where are you in these 5 years?

Mayangani: in Mumbai.

Aman: point to be noted your honour, she stayed in Mumbai. Are you have habit of writing dairy?

Shayam: objection your honour, he's asking questions which is not important to this case.

Aman: it's related to this case my lord, please give me permission to present fully.

Judge: objection over rolled, you continue Mr. Mathur.

Aman: thank you my Lord, so miss you have habit of writing dairy?

Mayangani: yes, I have.

Aman: [giving pen and paper] can you write something on this paper from your LEFT HAND.

Mayangani: [confusingly] left hand??

Aman: yes from left hand.

Mayangani wrote her name from her left hand which is shaking to write, shayam don't know what happening here. It's out of his mind.

Aman: can you tell me the last date, I mean when you last written your dairy?

Shayam: objection my Lord, he's asking silly questions.

Judge: objection granted, Mr. Mathur whatever you wanted to prove, prove it with evidence and don't waste court time.

Shayam is smiling to see Aman, Aman nodded his head and continued his hearing.

Aman: Miss. Mayangani is officially divorced from my client, these are the Divorce papers.

All are Shocked hearing this, even Arnav and Khushi also shocked, Aman gave the documents to judge and Yes it's signed by Arnav and Mayangani.

Mayangani: this is cheating my Lord, I not signed any divorce papers. These are fake documents.

Aman: these are original documents my Lord, if you want you can check in Indian law website, they store name and when they divorced.

Judge signaled officer who sitting In front of him down. After five minutes officer confirmed that “yes my Lord Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and Mayangani Malhotra divorced on 23-04-2013”.

This is the shocking news for all, Arnav and Khushi seeing each other face in confusion.

Mayangani: this is not possible my Lord, something is wrong here.

Shayam: yes my Lord, when my client left home she met with accident, for that she's in coma. Here is the reports of that hospital.

Aman: when everything is clear then why these documents?? If you want to grave this case then I will. YOU'RE HONOUR THIS IS ALL LIE, BECAUSE MAYANGANI MALHOTRA IS DEAD TWO YEARS AGO AND THIS LADY IS NOT MAYANGANI MALHOTRA!!!!.

Shayam: [smiling] oh my god!! Now you saying she's not Mayangani Malhotra?? Your honour I think this is his first case and he became mad. Are you sure you're a lawyer??

Aman: Mayangani Malhotra had a  habit of writing dairy, [showing dairy to the court] this is her dairy where she clearly mentioned that she write her dairy from LEFT HAND.

Shayam: so?? What's special there in?? Many people write from left hand.

Aman: [showing a paper] this is now this girl written from her left hand, I just ask to court cross check the handwriting.

Arnav to Khushi: what's going on here? This case taking new turn.

Khushi: I am also confused.

Shayam: objection my Lord, what's the guarantee that this dairy belongs to Mayangani Malhotra?

Judge: this hearing continue after lunch break.

All stood up, Aman is collecting his papers Shayam came there.

Shayam: you will not win this case, and she's Mayangani Malhotra.

Aman: I WILL PROVE YOU SHE'S NOT MAYANGANI MALHOTRA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
409K 22.7K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
613K 9.1K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
344K 17.5K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...