Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 52

7.4K 487 50
By DarlingReva

It was night, for dinner everyone came down. Khushi already brought dinner on the table and today she's sitting beside Ayaan.

Arnav came down and saw Khushi all smiling and talking with Ayaan. HP and Ratna seeing Khushi only.

Ratna: what happened Khushi? Today you will not serving dinner to Chote???

Khushi: Maa, for whom I am here in this home?? [All are seeing her confusingly] for Ayaan right? So my first priority is Ayaan next all. HP Kaka you serve dinner to your Bhaiyya.

Arnav only glaring Khushi, this Khushi is something different one.

Arnav:[seeing his mother] Maa, you ever in your life, you throw Dad out of your room at night???

Arnav's father spitted food from his mouth and started to cough hearing this. Ratna hurriedly made him drink water. HP is smiling.

Ratna: what happened to you?? Why you asking like this???

Arnav: you just tell you did or not.

Father: many times Chote, these wives I will tell you, if we not hear what they are saying then this is their main and important thing to make us scared.

Khushi smirked and raised her eyebrows seeing Arnav. Khushi thought he will not ask these things to them, but she's wrong.

Ratna: why? Khushi is throwing you out from your room.

Before Arnav say anything Khushi said making innocent face.

Khushi: how can you say Maa??? Who dare to throw the Great Arnav Singh Raizada out of the room. If he wanted he throws me out.

Avinash: Bahar kitna BHI Sher ho, ghar mein Sirf biwi ki chalathi hai. [ Outside you maybe lion, but in home everything happened according to wife].

Arnav: not in my matter.

Avinash: we will see, I am also be here, you also be here, who obey whom I will see.

They finished their dinner, Khushi made Ayaan to sleep telling him bed story. After this she came to their room.

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav is talking standing on fool side area, Khushi came and took out her night dress, which she wore before marriage. She came out wearing but he still talking on the phone.

Khushi thought to take his night dress, when she took out his clothes, he snatched clothes from her hand.

Arnav: don't touch my things.

Khushi: ok sir, anything else?

Arnav: yes, a peace of mind, can you give me that.

Khushi: [dramatically] you ask before know?? You will get lot of peace, do one thing go to right, second room, there is beautiful witch live there, you go and just hug her, you will get lot of peace.

Khushi's saying about Mayangani, Arnav is glaring her like is she lost it.

Khushi: why this idea is not good? Or her hug is not that good??

Arnav: can you shut up or else…..

Khushi: I know, I know how you will shut my mouth, but what to do I don't have mood to kiss you, so good night, sleep tight.

Arnav: [confusingly seeing her] sleep tight??? What's that??

Khushi: ya if you not sleep tight then from sofa you will land on floor at morning.

Arnav glared her and gone inside washroom, Khushi freely slept on the bed in cross spreading her legs and hands. He came and slept on the sofa.

Arnav: [in mind] I thought to ignore her, but here she's ignoring me, it's good that she's staying away from me herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING:

Khushi wake up early, she's preparing coffee and tea when Aman entered the mansion early morning.

Aman: Good Morning Bhabhi, one strong coffee for me also.

Khushi: very good morning, what happened early morning here?

Aman: yesterday food which Suku cooked still not digested that's why going for jogging thought to give company to Arnav.

Khushi: oh!! Maybe he's getting ready for jogging, go and ask.

Aman: Waise Bhabhi, you teach Suku about how to cook. It helps me in future.

Khushi: sure why not?? Anything for my Devar.

Arnav: [coming down] Good Morning Aman, you early morning here? What you talking with each other.

Aman: that's secret between me and my Bhabhi. Let's go we're getting late for jogging.

Arnav searching something when Aman asked……

Aman: what are you searching Arnav??

Arnav: where is my coffee??

Both Aman and Arnav seeing Khushi only, who in return doing her work like she didn't heard what Arnav said. Arnav staring her only, but no reaction from her, when HP came running and said…..

HP: sorry Bhaiya, I was late, I will make your coffee in two minutes.

Aman: what happening here??? Cold war?

Arnav: leave it HP, I don't need coffee. Let's go Aman.

Saying this he went ahead and Aman saw Khushi and showed Thumbs up and he also went from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aman: what's this new drama Arnav?? Why gap is creating between you two?

Arnav: nothing like that, just small misunderstanding.

Aman: when the great Arnav Singh Raizada started to lie??? If this is small misunderstanding then solve before it's too late.

Arnav: I am trying, leave that tell me anything about Andrew?? Where is he?

Aman: yesterday our men saw him near slum area, before they catch him he ran away.

Arnav: I am confused Aman, he's sitting silently not doing anything. Like Gagan said….. if he took any work he will not sit silently until it finishes, then what happened this time???

Aman: I somewhat doubt on this Mayangani? I think these two are planning something.

Arnav: why she will do that?? And how she know him?? We searched for her, she didn't found, so how this Mayangani came into picture.

Aman: Dushman Ka Dushman Dost HOTA hai.

Arnav; we have to do something Aman, I am seeing Mayangani not doing anything like she done in Ayaan's custody. She's all normal.

Aman: first you solve this misunderstanding, I will take care of this, I filed a case about your marriage is over with Khushi.

Hearing Khushi Arnav was shocked.

Arnav: what the hell!!! Are you nuts Aman?

Aman: sorry, sorry i took Khushi's name instead of Mayangani, really sorry.

Arnav: [little angrily] don't even think about in your dreams about this, get that??

Aman: OK boss, just slip of tongue you're reacting like this, but if you continue like this cold war with HITLER Bhabhi then she will tell these things remember that. Just once you said don't do anything for you, you saw she turned full 180 degree opposite, started to ignore you. Don't turn her full HITLER. Remember one thing Arnav…

Time Decides Who You Meet In life, your Heart Decides Who You Want In Your Life,and Your Behavior Decides Who Stays In Your Life.

Arnav: I know you worried about us but sometime Even The Best Person in Your Life will Lie to at Some Point….. Because sometimes “YOU” are the important than the truth.

Aman: so something is there then? Here YOU is Khushi and you don't want to lose her? But why you will lose her? She always beside you.

Arnav: you will not understand that Aman, leave it, I will handle this. You concentrate on Andrew and Mayangani.

Both bid bye to each other, Arnav left towards RM and Aman towards YM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav came after freshen up and saw nothing on the bed like before, Khushi always kept his things on bed.

Arnav: she took it too seriously??? HP, HP.

Arnav shouted and HP came running.

Arnav: where is my valet, belt, handkerchief and tie?

HP: I don't know Bhaiyya, these things Khushi Bhabhi done before, so I ……..

Before he say anything he said out, Khushi is standing in front of Door when HP came out from the room.

HP: Bhabhi, don't go inside, Bhaiyya is angry and he will scold you also.

Khushi: [seeing inside] HP tell him, his things there where he always keep. Now onwards I am not going to do or touch his things.

Arnav kicked sofa from his leg and after holds his leg because of pain.

Arnav: ouch!!! This idiot sofa!!!!

Khushi: Yeh Aadmi Pagal Hua Hai, Kuch Bhi Kar Raha Hai. [ This person became mad, don't know doing something].

HP started to smile, while Khushi folding her hands to get chest seeing Arnav.

Arnav: just go silently HP!!!

HP ran away from that place, Arnav saw her angrily and Khushi went out with arrogant attitude saying……

Khushi: Jaisi Karni Vaisi Bharni. [To include around, comes around].

Arnav: I heard.

Khushi: good.

Khushi came down and sitting on the sofa, she's missing her Arnav, who always tease her around and talk with her nicely.

Khushi: what happened to you Arnav, why you behaving like this?

She's thinking when Mayangani came from outside, and saw Khushi thinking so much, she came to her.

Mayangani: what happened Khushi?? You thinking something so deeply??

Khushi: that's none of your business.

Mayangani: yes, it's not my business, but one thing remember Khushi, you can love Ayaan as much you can but this society always call you a Step mother. I know you will be best mother for Ayaan, but hearing these society talk, your own husband question you one day, Mark my words.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, whatever Mayangani said today is right, how much I love Ayaan people say different opinion, but what about Arnav? He also think like this?

Mayangani saw her lost and went towards her room, she can see that difference is growing between Arnav and Khushi.

Mayangani: [in mind] Good, without doing anything differences came between them, then it's good thing for me.

Ayaan came and hugged Khushi, Khushi smiled seeing him.

Khushi: [in mind] my priority in this house is only Ayaan, before marriage also we both cleared that this marriage only for Ayaan, then how can you except a love from him, it's wrong. I think I am thinking more about our future, give a break Khushi, hold yourself.

Ayaan: Mamma, what are you thinking? You didn't said a good message to me. Tell me Na Mamma.

Khushi: sorry I forgot, listen…… Success is Always Sweet but the Path towards it may not be very so, But it is the Hunger that makes food delicious, Likewise it hard work that makes success so sweet.

Ayaan: like Dad right Mamma, Dad do hard work that's why his company is number one Right??

Khushi; yes, you have to be a number one, it doesn't matter which career you choose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 33.3K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
616K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...
182K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....