Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 42

7.6K 471 55
By DarlingReva

Arnav clenched his fist angrily, he is so angry that he held Mayangani chin making her gasp.

Arnav: you pressed wrong nerve of Arnav Singh Raizada, you will get your answer in your own way.

He left her chin with a force, that Mayangani took two to three steps back.

Aman: Clam down Arnav, we know what to do right? Then don't need to argue with her.

Arnav: call our Mr. Roy now to the office Aman, [seeing Mayangani] your count down start now.

He warned and came to Khushi who's still in the shock, he cupped her face and Said…

Arnav: don't be scared Khushi, no one snatch your husband and son from you, I promise.

Khushi have tears seeing Arnav, Arnav said no and then he wiped her tears.

Aman: Bhabhi, you should be in Hitler avatar, because that role really suits you not this one.

Khushi smiled hearing this, at the mean time Ayaan came down, Khushi hurriedly wiped her tears and smiled seeing him.

Ayaan: why all you guys gathered like this? Don't want to eat breakfast??

Ratna: yes, but we heard you came first in the school that's why waiting for to congratulate you, come..

Ayaan ran towards his Dadi and hugged her, Ratna blessed him.

Ayaan: [ coming to Arnav] see Dad, I promised Mamma that I will make her proud and I am done.

Arnav: [ hugging her] that's like my son, we Raizada's always fulfill whatever we promised right?

Ayaan: off course….

Aman: congrats buddy, so what our buddy want as a gift?

Ayaan: nothing Chachu, you and dad gave me biggest gift in the form of Mamma, I don't need anything now.

Khushi felt happy, she hugged ayaan tightly and kissed on his forehead.

Khushi: promise me, you will not leave your Mamma.

Ayaan: why should I leave, once the things or person became mine then it stays with me forever, you're my Mamma I will not leave you, this is my promise.

Mayangani: I will see how you will stay with your this new Mamma.

Saying this Mayangani went out, Arnav and Aman gone to office and Khushi went to drop Ayaan to his school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Anjali: [on call] what? Are you sure Mamma?

Ratna: yes Anjali, I don't know who's bad eyes on my home, if one problem solved then another one arises.

Anjali: don't worry MAA, Chote handle all the things, I and Gagan will come. I know Khushi Bhabhi needs Gagan support in this.

Saying this they bid bye, Anjali informed this to all and they are shocked to know this.

Anjali: we have to go Gagan, because Khushi needs you, I know Chote handle all the things, but still your support for Khushi means a lot.

Gagan nodded his head, Anjali and Gagan left the Mansion to see Khushi.

Garima: when all problems go from Khushi's life? One after one problems are coming in her life.

Shashi: don't worry Garima, now our Khushi is much more stronger than before. And Arnav will be there Na, he will handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khushi came back from the school but not gone inside the Mansion, she sat in garden and thinking about what to do and what not, when Gagan and Anjali came.

Gagan saw her sitting all Lost in her thinking that she don't know her brother came.

Gagan: Khushi!!

Khushi saw both her brother and Bhabhi, she smiled and came to them and hugged Gagan tightly.

Gagan: my Chutki grown up that she handling her problem on her own.

Khushi: [coming out from hug] why I will worry Bhai, when I know my Husband and Devar make everything alright.

Anjali: that's true, I said Na, they both are deadly combination, especially for enemies.

Gagan: i know somewhere in your heart, the fear is there, but still you don't worry everything will be alright.

Anjali: you see Bhabhi, these two make world up and down to win this case.

Gagan: don't tell anything to Ayaan now, we know he's mature enough but still he's kid.

Khushi nodded and trio came inside the Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR FASHION HOUSE:

Arnav, Aman and lawyer Mr. Roy sitting and discussing about the case.

Roy: it's to early to plan something when we know they had biggest proof ASR.

Arnav: we know Khushi is rich then how can she marry me for money.

Roy: we know, but not outside world, yours and Khushi's marriage happened when Khushi's property going to church. This is the biggest problem in this case.

Opposite lawyer can prove that she married to you to save her property, then how can we prove that she married you for Ayaan.

Aman: then what we do now??

Roy: I have some strategies, but don't forget opposite lawyer is Mr. Shayam Jha [ he's not related in this story, he's just a lawyer from Mayangani side].

Aman: come on Roy all know you're the number one lawyer in this city.

Roy: I know, but he always wanted to win at least one case opposite to me, when personal and professional meet together then crime will be born, I know he will try his 200% to win this case.

Arnav: so what's our next move? We have to decide today itself because hearing start tomorrow.

Roy: you don't worry, I know what to do, I will take leave now and prepare something good for tomorrow's case.

Arnav and Aman trust him very well, he do something in this, because he's best. Roy left the AR office.

Aman: so what about Ayaan, we know he will get to know soon.

Arnav: we don't have to worry, because Ayaan never leave her mother side. When he promise something then he definitely do that.

Aman: ya right, how can we forget that he chosed Khushi as his mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawyer Office:

Shayam: I know what to do you don't worry.

Mayangani; how can you say like that when we know opposite lawyer is Mr. Roy.

Shayam: Andrew called me and he explained what is the things, so I will handle from here.

Mayangani: OK then, see you tomorrow in court.

Mayangani handshakes with Shayam smiling and went outside the lawyer office.

Shayam: time to see you again Mr. Roy, this time I will win by hook or crook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OTHER SIDE;

Mayangani covered her face and came to meet Andrew, who's staying in slum area. She came inside the his room and locked it, Andrew saw her coming inside and smiled to see her.

Andrew: welcome baby, after long time I am seeing you, I mean I am seeing you first time, not bad you're beautiful.

Mayangani: [ going towards him seducing] only beautiful?? Not Hot??

Andrew: that I will tell after having s*x with you.

Mayangani; then why you waiting? You don't want to have s*x with me?

Andrew: I will, because from long I not intimidating with anyone, let's see how you're on the bed.

Saying this both had s*x, after this they sitting in front of each other all nude and discussed what to do and what not tomorrow in court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali and Gagan staying in Raizada Mansion today.

ARSHI ROOM:

Khushi is thinking something when Arnav came and hugged her behind.

Arnav; don't think so much, I said Na I will solve every problem.

Khushi: I know that.

Arnav; then what are you thinking that much deep?

Khushi turned towards him and hugged placing her head on his chest. Arnav also hugged her back.

Khushi: I am thinking what happened yesterday night.

Arnav smirked hearing this, something clicked him and he said….

Arnav: you want that? I don't mind to release your tension.

Khushi: I don't want now, I just want to in your arms like this.

Arnav: don't worry no one snatch your husband from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COURT:

Raizada's and Gupta's reached court except Ayaan because he's just a kid and it's good to bring him here.

Shayam Jha and Mr. Roy standing opposite to each other. Roy smiled seeing Shayam.

Roy: get ready to lose another case opposite to me.

Shayam: overconfidence is not good Roy. This time you will Lose and I will win.

Roy: if some other person there instead of Arnav Singh Raizada, then somewhere you had won, but he's very special person to me, and you know I will not lose my special one.

Shayam: we will see, who win in the Court.

Both started to go opposite, Shayam and Mayangani standing one side and Roy, Arnav and Khushi standing opposite side.

Roy: don't worry nothing going to happen.

Arnav and Khushi nodded their head and entered inside the court.

Judge came and stood up to give respect to him and law. Judge nodded and all sat when judge said…..

Judge: start the session…..

Shayam: your honor the case which came today is all crystal clear, because my client Mayangani is the legally wedded with Arnav Singh Raizada 5 years back. In some circumstances she is away from her family…… but thing is Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada married to another woman before divorcing his fist wife.

Roy: objection my lord, the prosecution not highlighting why she left Arnav Singh Raizada. I request Miss Mayangani come to witness box.

Judge nodded and Mayangani came to the witness box.

Roy: so Miss. Mayangani Malhotra, can you explain why you left Arnav Singh Raizada, I mean your ex husband?

Mayangani: he's still my husband, I left because I am not ready to accept this relationship.

Roy: point to be noted your honor, she's not interested in this relationship, because the time she left my client not rich enough, now he's number one business man, have enough money so she came making excuse.

Shayam: objection my lord, that time Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada also not wanted this relationship.

As per law a person can't marry another woman when his first wife is alive. It's illigal.

Roy: that's right, my client not hided his wedding, entire world know that he's getting marry, then why she not came to stop this marriage??

Mayangani: that time i am in hospital not in the condition to stop this marriage, I just want my Kid back nothing else.

Shayam: these are the medical reports of that hospital where my Clint admitted.

Judge saw the reports when Shayam said…….

Shayam: i request you my lord give justice to a mother, because Arnav Singh Raizada second wife married him only because to save her property.

Saying this he also gave the property papers which is clearly mentioned that Khushi have to marry when she turn 25. Shayam also gave Khushi's date of birth certificate also.

Judge: these proofs are not enough to prove who is innocent here, as mother of child, this court give 10 days time to Mayangani to prove her loyalty. And order Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada to stay away from kid for 10 days. One Jury member from court will stay in Raizada Mansion to see the scenario. The court is judge.

All stood up, Shayam was happy hearing this, when they move out Shayam said….

Shayam: this is first step to lose this case Roy.

Roy just nodded, he came out smiled towards Arnav showing his thumb up. Shayam saw this and he's shocked.

Shayam: is this their plan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
72.6K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
409K 22.7K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
801K 33.2K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......