Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 34

7.5K 450 42
By DarlingReva

Reception arrangements are going on swing… without knowing what Storm is waiting for them.

Villa is beautifully decorated for Arnav and Khushi reception party…. This is going on after 1 week of their marriage.

Aman: make everything good….. this will be best surprise for them.

Event Manager: everything is done according to your list sir. What about the dancing and music.

Aman: OK dancing also arrange…. Make everything perfect.

Event Manager said OK and went out….. Sukrutha came to Aman and said..

Sukrutha: everything you gave event Manager right?? Then don't roam behind them.

Aman: I just want to be everything perfect that's it.

Sukrutha: everything will be perfect… you don't worry…… let's go and see dress for them.

Aman: ya they are ready…. Just we have to bring them.

Sukrutha: how we will bring them here?? I mean…..

Aman: one idea I have…. For that you have to say OK.

Sukrutha: come on you know I will do anything for you and ASR.

Aman: actually it's not my idea…. Arnav and Khushi want this…. I mean I also want same thing.. but what you will say that I am thinking.

Sukrutha: just tell me…..

Aman sat on the ground in front Sukrutha and removed a ring from his pocket and holds in his hand.

Aman: can you marry me Suku???

Sukrutha was shocked to hear this… she wanted this from him… she wanted Aman first say this.. she nodded her head.

Aman: can we engage on same day when this reception party will going on.

Sukrutha: I don't mind Aman…. Wherever you say to me get engaged I am ready.

Aman stood up and hugged her… he inserted ring in her ring finger.

Aman: this ring for proposing… engagement ring I and Khushi will select.

Sukrutha nodded her head and Aman kissed on her forehead.

-------------: :-----------------

Other Side:

Sandy: is this necessary to do this boss…. I mean they just married and Mayangani is not fully ready.

Andrew: it's needed Sandy…. Because before their relationship get strong I have to separate them….. once their relationship is strong then no one break that relationship.

Sandy: awesome idea boss…. We're ready from our side.

Andrew: give phone to Mayangani.

Mayangani: yes Andrew….

Andrew: Andrew??? Not bad….. Anyway you know what have to do…. Be careful…… they are

very powerful. One doubt then you're see yourself in jail.

Mayangani: don't worry… I know how to handle them.

Andrew: don't be in overconfidence…. Khushi is very dangerous….. she may looks like innocent but her mind is very sharp… if she doubt in you then… your game is over then and there.

Mayangani: you know her very much… some time give time to me also… I am not less than her.

Andrew: are you giving open invitation to me??

Mayangani: you're very smart in these things.

Andrew: [smiling] if you do my work then I will give you that pleasure also.

Mayangani: done then…. See you soon.

---------------: :----------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav: Khushi!!! Are you coming out from washroom or not???

Khushi: I am still bathing….. don't disturb me.

Arnav: from past one hour you're inside the washroom. What exactly you're doing???

Khushi: nothing…. If you have that urgent work then use Ayaan's bathroom.

Arnav: [teasing] are you doing waxing or what???

Khushi: shut up Shameless person….

Arnav: if you not open then I will come inside…… after something happens then don't blame me.

Khushi: OK come.

Arnav: are you sure….. I mean is this some green signal to me???

Khushi: you think always other things… guttery mind.

Arnav: come on you also think like that…. Only difference is that I say openly and you not.

Mean time Khushi came out from washroom… Arnav is standing in front of the door….. he saw her from top to bottom.

Khushi is in bathrobe and her hair is wet…. She was about pass from him… he pinned her to wall near washroom.

Khushi: what are you doing?? Leave me Ayaan will come inside.

Arnav: I know you will give same excuse that's why I locked the door.

Khushi: [seeing his eyes] leave me… I have to get ready.

They stood there very close to each other…. Khushi's breathing increasing feeling him that close.

Arnav: yours this wet look making me hard. You wore anything inside this robe??

Khushi: [ slowly] w..h..Y??

Arnav: just asking….

Saying this he placed his lips on her and started to kiss her. Khushi also reciprocated him in this.

Arnav: god… you making me so hard Khushi…. I can't wait more.

Khushi: you're the one who said we will wait for our relationship to be strong. Now what happened???

Arnav: I don't give damm to that now… and now our relationship is much more stronger than compared to when I met you.

Khushi: OK but this is not the time to do all the things….. so control your….

Arnav: [huskily] control your.. what??

Khushi: you very well know what I am saying.

Arnav: I don't know can you elaborate in detail.

Khushi: shut up and now leave me… I have to get ready… I am getting late for office.

Arnav: for your kind information… Your contract is over… now no need to go office.

Khushi: oh!! I forgot… Ayaan will wait for me… so leave me.

Before he say anything Ayaan knocked the door.

Ayaan: Mamma…. I am ready to go school….

Khushi: coming baby 2 minutes I am getting ready.

Ayaan: OK I will wait for you down… and tell Dad that Aman Uncle is waiting for him.

Arnav: I am coming Cham.

Ayaan went out from that place… Khushi pushed him and started to get ready… within 5 minutes she is ready.

Arnav: I heard Girls take more time while getting ready… but here I am seeing something else.

Khushi: true we girls take time to get ready…. But when it's comes to kids they forget everything.

Arnav: understanding woman's is next to impossible.

Khushi: then why you try to understand me…..

Saying this she went down… Arnav seeing her only.

Arnav: crazy woman!!!

After getting ready he also came down and saw Aman is playing with Ayaan and Khushi feeding Ayaan.

Arnav: it's not fair without me how can you three enjoy.

Aman: don't be jealous my friend.

Khushi: OK tell me Aman you wanted to say something to us.

Aman: oh ya.. your idea workout. Suku is ready to get engage with me.

Khushi: [happily] really then it's very good idea.

Arnav: [teasing Aman] are she sure?? I mean make sure seeing you Sukrutha don't run away from her engagement.

Khushi: why she will run?? She is lucky that she got My Devar as life partner.

Aman: [side hugging Khushi] my Bhabhi always my side.

Arnav: both are crazy!!!

Ayaan: I am also.

Arnav: ya!! How can I forget that. In my home I have 3 idiots.

Trio: what??? We looks like idiot to you.

Arnav: you guys want me praise you again?? I don't mind idiots.

Khushi: we will not talk with you….

Aman: OK jokes apart…. Engagement is tomorrow… and you don't worry about arrangements I already done that.

Arnav: [ teasing Aman] you so desperate to get engage that within one day you arranged all?

Aman: why not??? Its effect of the Great Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav: good improvement.

Aman: I have selected a dresses for you three… you have to wear that only.

Khushi: what? You selected dresses also??

Arnav: if you go in this speed then you will be father of one child before marriage.

Aman: it maybe two you know??

Aman raised his eyebrows.. Khushi opened her mouth in 'O’ shape hearing this.

Khushi: you both are impossible!! How many time I have to say don't talk in front of Ayaan.

Arnav: come on he will not understand these things. Ayaan you get to know what we're talking??

Ayaan: Haa…. Aman uncle planning to have kids with Sukrutha aunty.

Arnav and Aman are shocked to hear this and Khushi glaring them. She excused and went out to drop Ayaan school.

Aman: this generation kids I am telling you…. They know everything.

Arnav: you got any information about Andrew.

Aman: our sources said us he is hiding in slum area.. . You know how that place is… searching him take time.

Arnav: he will not sit silently…. If he silent then he's planning something big Aman.

Aman: you don't worry… security is alert 24*7 around mansion.

Arnav: make arrangement for your Villa also… I don't want he do anything to you.

Aman: he will not do anything to me…. His target is you and Khushi.

Arnav: to reach me… he can harm you… because everyone knows how important you to me.

Aman: trapping Aman Mathur and Arnav Singh Raizada is…

Arnav and Aman both said at a time “next to impossible”.

-------------: :----------------

SCHOOL:

Ayaan: Mamma, I am not matured??

Khushi: who said that? You're more mature compared to your age kids.

Ayaan: how a person get to know that he's matured???

Khushi [thinking] hmmm….real maturity is when you know that you can slap someone very hard….. but you don't.

Ayaan: I didn't understand Mamma??

Khushi: OK if your friend tease you for something which you didn't done then what you will do??

Ayaan: I will beat him for sure.

Khushi: how can I forget that you're Arnav Singh Raizada’s son. Surely you will beat that person…… but some time we can't…. We ignore them knowing that person is useless and talk unnecessarily.

Ayaan: oh that way… now I understood what you saying to me.

Khushi: OK. Now your school came go.

Khushi dropped Ayaan to school and when she is getting inside the car when she felt someone is watching her.

She turned and saw here and there.. but no one there. She ignored and sat inside car and went out from the school.

------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 30.3K 72
This Story About Two Persons Who Are Very Different In Their Lives. The Main Lead Arnav Not Believe In Love and Relationships Because Of His Love Fai...
227K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
99.1K 4.2K 15
A Story of Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and Heart Surgeon Khushi Raichandh..... They meet in Snow Fall and face many hurdles in life. stay Tun...
306K 10.7K 22
Explore the captivating narrative of "Redeeming Love" as Arnav and Khushi, bound by an enduring love, navigate a journey through twists and turns. Un...