Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 1
Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 28

8.4K 489 75
By DarlingReva

NEXT MORNING:

Gagan and Anjali consummated their marriage, because they know each other very well in 1 week of Singapore trip.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Khush wake up when sun rays hit her face, she rubbed her eyes and saw beside her that her husband is sleeping. Then she saw the pillows between them, both agreed for this.

Khushi came to his side and bend towards him, for the first time she kissed him on his corner of lips, they kissed many times this is first she initiated the kiss. She slowly whispered in his ear

Khushi: Good Morning…

Saying this she was about to go washroom when Arnav pulled her on him and she landed on his chest.

Arnav: nice way to wake up your husband wifey. Now my turn.

Khushi: what is your turn?

Arnav: you kissed me right, then now my turn to kiss you. But where to kiss?

He started to see her face and acting as he is thinking where to kiss, he roamed his fingers on her face and his finger halted on her lips. Khushi widen her eyes seeing this.

Khushi: for you kind information we are in courtship.

Arnav: so? We can do anything in courtship expect that one, I can kiss you, touch you wherever I want.

Saying this he captured her lips, they kissed and kissed till they breathe is irregular, and Arnav cupped her face and kissed her on forehead and said.

Arnav: this is best morning ever in my life, very good morning wifey…

The door knocked and both stood up hurriedly, Arnav removed the pillows and came to open the door, whereas Khushi is in wash room.

Ratna: good Morning chote..

Arnav: good morning Mamma.

Ratna: you both come down, some rituals are left, and we have to finish that also.

Arnav: ok Mamma we will come in half an hour.

Arnav nodded and closed the door after Ratna left from there, after some time Arnav came down without taking bath.

HALL:

Arnav is coming down and he saw Aman all smiling and talking to Ratna, seeing his happy face Arnav know that all is under control and today they have to introduce Khushi to the world as Mrs. Raizada.

Arnav: good Morning Aman.

Aman: very good morning, how is the night?

Arnav: shut up!

Aman: where is my crime partner?

Arnav: I just checked and he still sleeping.

Aman: he tired a lot yesterday you saw how he danced? Oh man he is so happy you know.

Arnav: yes I saw, that’s what I want Aman, his and Khushi’s smile every day.

Aman: and you will see they will be happy always in each other company.

Ratna: [coming to them] you still not took bath? First go and send Khushi down. After Rituals you have to take her to her home for Phag phera ritual.

Arnav and Aman: what?

Ratna: why you both acting like this?

Aman and Arnav saw each other face and they nodded their head, Arnav left from there to call Khushi and Aman went to arrange security for them to go Gupta House.

Arnav came to his room and halted in the mid and saw Khushi getting ready to go down, she is applying the Sindur when she saw him in the mirror. Khushi wore combination of cream and light pink color sari with full sleeves and looking stunning in that sari.

Khushi: how I am looking Arnav?

Arnav: how I will control till our courtship end if you continue looking this sexy and ravishing.

Khushi: you’re too much some times.

Arnav came and pinned her to the near wall slowly and said.

Arnav: as I said you looking sexy and ravishing.

Khushi: if any women wear revealing clothes then only they look sexy right?

Arnav: whatever you wear, you look sexy to me [he came to near and whispered huskily in her ear] if you not wear anything then you will look sexier and I will wait for that day.

Khushi: now leave me I am getting late for kitchen ritual.

Arnav: are you sure you want to go down.

Khushi thought something in her mind, she know he is play mode he will not listen to her now.

Khushi: Ayaan…

Khushi said looking towards door and Arnav immediately left her and saw towards door where Khushi is running out smiling.

Arnav: Khushi this is cheating.

------------------------------------------------

Khushi came down and took blessings from Ratna and started to cook her first day in this house.

Aman: [coming to her] someone is blushing today.

Khushi: why not ask you friend to stop teasing me.

Aman: really? My friend teased you or you teased him, I am very well know my friend is not like that.

Khushi: [placing her hands on her waist] really then go and ask him who ki…….. Before she say Kiss she stopped saying that word and Aman is laughing holding his stomach.

Aman: god Bhabhi, I can fool you so easily.

Khushi: shut up Aman, stop teasing me and see where your GF is, [seriously] in caring for our lives don’t spoil your love life, give her more time, she needs that. Before have breakfast and go.

Aman was happy, in his life another person came to see his happiness and care for him so much like Arnav do all the time.

Khushi: why are you staring me like that? I am I looking alien to you?

Aman: yes, you’re alien in our life. You don’t know because of you so many are happy.

Khushi confusingly seeing him, for not understanding anything.

Aman: I mean coming in this house, you fulfilling happiness of Ayaan, the person lost somewhere is now smiling freely because of you and that person is ASR and seeing them both happy I am also happy, I am the third person Khushi Bhabhi.

Khushi: some time you both friends are too much, I can’t understand you both.

Aman: [standing up] Vaise Kal Raat Kya Huva? [What happened yesterday night?]

Khushi took the Belan to beat him, before she do anything Aman ran away from the kitchen.

Ayaan is running here and there for school, Khushi came out from the kitchen and asked.

Khushi: what happened Ayaan why you running like this?

Ayaan: Mamma I am getting late for School.

Khushi: but you have leave right? Your school starts from tomorrow.

Ayaan: really? In happiness I forgot everything.

Arnav: [coming down] that’s why I say you concentrate on study, you got less marks this time buddy.

Ayaan face fell down hearing this, Khushi glare Arnav and came to Ayaan, she picked him up and made him sat on the dining table.

Khushi: just remember one thing Ayaan “Not everybody gets it right for the first time, and not everyone can clear all the hurdles in one go. If you’ve failed, pick up yourself and fight the battle”. My Ayaan do that right?

Ayaan: yes Mamma this time I will be topper of the school and this is my first promise to you mamma and I will fulfill this.

Arnav: that’s like a good boy, when you’re Mamma said good things then remember this also “No victory comes easy, you have to work hard to reach your goal”.

Ayaan: I will do dad and you will be proud for me.

Both Khushi and Arnav hugged him, Ratna is watching this and she is very happy seeing Ayaan and Arnav happy. She prayed to god to bless them all life like this.

---------------------------------------

RESTAURANT:

Aman and Sukrutha came to restaurant to spend some quality time, but Aman don’t know that someone is stalking him from today morning.

Aman: so SUKU how is surprise?

Sukrutha: I thought you still busy in marriage preparation, that’s why I not said anything to you.

Aman: if I ignore you then Khushi will beat me black and blue, and that don’t want, see my innocent and handsome face Yaar.

Sukrutha: you care for them so much right?

Aman: yes, you know I don’t have anyone in this world without Arnav, he is the one who took care of me, he fulfilled all my needs, he gave me a right education going against to his Dad, this much real brothers also not do SUKU.

I will do anything for him, and he also very caring about me, you see in 10 minutes he will call me asking where about mine. He still not finished his work and Arnav’s call came to him. Aman just showed his phone to SUKU. He received the call, before he say hello Arnav talked I hurry.

Arnav: don’t talk anything hear carefully what I am saying, Andrew men is stalking you and he is in the same restaurant, without saying anything just come out with Sukrutha, don’t say anything to her. Got it.

Aman: ok…

He still talking Aman holds Sukrutha hand and started to go out where Arnav’s car is present I front of the restaurant.

Andrew’s person saw them going out he also started to follow them, but he halted when he saw ASR in front of the restaurant. Aman and Sukrutha sat in Arnav’s car.

Arnav: how many time I have to say take BGs with you Aman, securing us you forgot to secure you also.

Aman: how you know that person is behind us?

Arnav: come on Aman, I am also not less than you in guessing the things, when I get to know you went out without BGs, I just came to here, I saw that person is following you all the way on bike.

Aman: I thought why he will harm me? So…..

Arnav: what so? In all business field they very well know what you to me, I can even kill if anyone harm you Aman, and Andrew is nothing new he very well know what you’re to me. So next time be careful.

Sukrutha was happy seeing possessive ASR for Aman, she never know they share this strong bond.

Arnav: now Sukrutha is also with you, so take care of security until she is here, after this mess I will transfer her here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
510K 25.6K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
19.2K 1.6K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?