Abused by the Deceptive Profe...

By SmokeStone

Professor Marcus Montecillo, a ruthless, deceptive, dangerous, two-faced wicked Chemistry Professor of his ow... More

Disclaimer
Introduction (Part I)
Introduction (Part II)
Introduction (Part III) [Mature]
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [Mature]
Chapter 12 [Mature]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Mature]
Chapter 16 [Mature]
Chapter 17 [Mature]
Chapter 18 [Mature]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Part I)
Chapter 24 (Part II)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Synopsis

21.7K 497 6
By SmokeStone

[SYNOPSIS]

Professor Marcus Montecillo, a ruthless, deceptive, dangerous, two-faced wicked Chemistry Professor of his own University with a hidden desire to his student, Denise Chavez. It all started after they crossed path at the comfort room, and the charming student suddenly caught his mind and attention in just a single snap. He could not restrain his sanity to grow lust and desire to the innocent boy; to take him as his own. So he made a dark plan, a wicked plan that would surely make him fall into his arms.

Though one thing is for sure now, Denise's fate would be in a great, great danger in the arms of his wicked Professor, and it could lead to the consequences that could risk his life.

Is it possible to escape in a world swirling in storms of lust and desires?

"I won't stop until I get what I want! Mark my words, mi rosa!"

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11.2K 42
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
438K 15.9K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
73.8K 6.5K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

391K 19.6K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...