Produce X 101 | Imagines And...

By lululuipop

a book of imagines, would you rathers, zodiacs and other random stuff for the trainees of produce x 101 who s... More

Doctor | Episode 2
Would You Rather - 1
Would You Rather - 2
BNM Trainees - Little Sister Series
Would You Rather - 3
Would You Rather - 4
Doctor Pt. 2 | Kim Mingyu ft. Song Hyeongjun
Would You Rather - 5
The Sad Cupcake | Cha Junho
Would You Rather - 6
AAP.Y Trainees - Little Sister Series
Would You Rather - 7
Would You Rather - 8
She's Bold | Kim Yohan Pt. 1
Your Job in Produce | Zodiacs
Would You Rather - 9
Would You Rather - 10
Produce X 101 Texts
Yun Seobin | Thoughts
Would You Rather - 11
Would You Rather - 12
Twin Revealed | Yun Junghwan ft. BNM Trainees
Starship Ent. Trainees - Little Sister Series
Would You Rather - 13
Would You Rather - 14
Childhood Bestfriend | Zodiacs
Hello, It's Me
Your Boyfriend | Zodiacs
Would You Rather - 15
Would You Rather - 16
She's Bold Pt. 2 | Kim Yohan
Smile | Only Girl Trainee Series
I've Been Wondering....
Oppa | Kim Yohan Ep. 5 Blurb
Would You Rather - 17
Would You Rather - 18
Produce X 101 Texts
Woolim Ent. Trainees - Little Sister Series
Would You Rather - 19
Would You Rather - 20
Haenami
Produce X 101 | Thoughts
Mute Pt. 1 | Lee Midam
Princess in the Village | Kim Wooseok
Would You Rather - 21
Haenami II
Would You Rather - 22
Woolim Ent. Trainees - Little Sister Series
Haenami III

Drummer Girl | Episode 1

6K 65 15
By lululuipop

Y/n ran towards the busy building with her checkered bag pack slung on one of her shoulders, her charms letting out jingly sounds. She had just received a call from one of the producers from the survival show Produce X 101 requesting her presence.

"Y/n! Where are you?" Pd-nim called out frantically as she was in the middle of practice.

"I'm at the studio, why? What's wrong?" She replied, confused at his state.

"You know how your entertainment decided to have a live music auditon for their trainees?"

"You mean Channie and the others?" Y/n mentioned her co-trainees that joined the survival program they had been preparing for months for. Sucks for them actually, they were a band in training not k-pop idol group in training.

Y/n was actually a trainee but she had sorted herself into the acting, modelling and band department too. She had the talents of an idol but she wasn't really into the scene of the idol world.

"The drummer, Xion, that was supposed to play for them got an asthma attack and had to be taken at the hospital. We need you to fill in."

She stood up with a bewildered face. "What? You know that I just practiced their peformance for fun and because Xion and I are buddies. Don't they have a back up performance or something?"

"All of their performances have live music! Now please come here like right now, you got 10 minutes to practice with them. You'll be fine, you know their entire performance."

"Is Xion okay?"

"Oh my god, just come now!"

A couple of people glanced her way as she hurriedly walked along the hallway. She was a foreigner, a gorgeous Brazilian teen with long curly hair and beautiful features.

Looking down at her clothes, she let out a hopeless sigh. A yellow crop top that showed her toned stomach, some highwaisted skinnies that had that trendy red line on the sides and to match her bag, she had on her checkered Vans slip ons.

This'll have to do. She thought. There's only famous people and 101 trainees that'll probably see me. Nice.

What the hell she might just be doing in Korea? Well, Y/n's father was Korean. Surprise, surprise. There was no hint of Korean features on her except her perfect porcelain skin that she got from her father.

"Y/n! Finally you're here. Come now." The producer dragged her to the backstage and told one of the staffs to put on her aids. "You won't be showed on screen and you'll be perfectly hidden from the public so don't worry."

"Okay, thank god." She nodded.

She glanced at the little opening at the curtain before her and saw Dongwook, the other trainors and the trainees. Chan, Leo and Gabriel were already on stage with their guitars, piano and bass. The three trainees were supposed to move at the center of the stage when a playback will play for them to sing and dance to the rest of the song.

The three rushed down as they were called by the staff to have a short meeting with Y/n.

"Oh my god Y/n! We're so sorry about this." Chan spluttered out with Leo and Gab following him.

She ignored them. "Is Xion okay?" She asked instead.

"Yeah, he won't be able to be joining today. He'll be performing and be assessed solo when he comes back." Gab explained.

Y/n breathed out a sigh of relief. "Okay now tell me the run through of your performance. I know all of it but I just want to make sure."

Their leader Leo explained everything clearly and as she hoped, it was the same piece as Xion and her have practiced.

"You guys go out there now! I'll catch up." Y/n put her in-ear piece on as she watched the three obey her while slinging her bag pack on her shoulder to bring with her on stage as it had her necessities.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm clearly not ready for this and there are more than a hundred people out there. Xion you owe me so much. She winced at her own thought. Okay Y/n, breathe. You can do this.

The producer pushed her lightly, signalling that she had to go on stage now. "You won't be televised but we do have to stick with our usual filming, so don't worry and try to do good out there."

Sucking a deep breath, she ran on the stairs hurriedly, bowing in greeting as she went, ignoring the eyes on her as she entered the stage.

"Who is she?"

"Why is she here?"

"She looks like a foreigner, right hyung?"

The trainees were in awe, confusion, and surprise as the see the gorgeous 18 year old foreigner enter the stage.

Going behind the drum set, she dropped her bag on the bottom floor to hide it and pulled out 2 pairs of her drumsticks.

Sitting promptly on the chair, she quickly adjusted her in-ear and familiarized the set in front of her.

"Sound check please." A voice echoed.

As on cue, her co trainees gave out their soundchecks until it was her turn. She played a few hits and pulled a thumbs up at the staff.

Song Dongpyo had his mouth in an o shape. "Daebak- she's the one playing the drums!"

Lee Junhyuk nodded as he stared at the beauty. "She's really pretty."

"Are you ready?" Dongwook asked as he saw the scene before him.

"Neh!" The 4 said in uniform.

Chan, Leo and Gab moved closer to Y/n and gave her the fighting fist. Y/n finally gave out a beautiful smile of encouragement to them and returned the fighting fist cutely.

Kim Wooseok's face from Top Media Entertainment broke into a smile. "Yah, she's really cute." He nudged to his fellow, Lee Jinhyuk.

The performance ended smoothly and it was clear that Y/n's talent captured the attention of the audience. The group was actually really good in terms of singing and rapping but their dance was a bit rusty. They were a band after all.

Y/n breathed out a sigh of relief as the performance ended. She didn't do any mess ups and did a pretty darn good job. As was instructed to her she hastily picked up her bag and stood up slowly to start exit the stage.

A staff came up to her and grabbed the bag from her and gave her a mic, which made her look at it confused.

"What's this?" She asked at the staff but before he could reply a voice called out to her.

"Y/n noona!" It was Leo. He gestured for her to come over.

All eyes were on her as she looked at him cluelessly but walked slow timid steps on the side of the stage.

"Ah yes, hello." Dongwook bowed at her.

"Hello." She bowed back at him, the mic behind her back.

"What is your name?" He asked, he gestured to the mic on her hand.

Hell no, why is he making a conversation with me? There's like so many people watching me right now.

"Oh uhm. My name is Lee Y/n. Its nice to meet you all." She smile as she held the mic just inches before her lips.

"Before we would start with the ranking, the mentors and I would like to acknowledge your performance today." He smiled at Y/n. "She is a trainee am I right?" He turned to Leo.

"Ah yes. But Y/n noona is from the acting, modelling and band department." He answered formally.

"Ah! See! She's a model." Lee Hangyul flicked Nam Dohyun excitedly.

A certain trainor spoke up this time. "My girl Y/n! You killed it out there babe." Cheetah winked at her.

Cheetah was actually a close friend to Y/n, she had her as her coach and the two tended to speak to each other in English.

"Ah thank you." She bowed again, giggling slightly.

"Y/n was actually a student of mine. One of my favorites actually." Cheetah added which cause Y/n to blush pink.

"Oh really?" One of the trainors piped out. "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Brazil but I live here because of my father." She replied.

A small talk was made before Dongwook started. "Anyways, good work today." He dissmissed her.

She bowed again before turning to her fellow trainees and giving them the fighting fist.

"Produce X 101 Trainees, fighting!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 4.3K 199
Here are some Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios to enjoy STARTED: AUGUST 02, 2020 ENDED: MARCH 12, 2021
88.8K 3K 23
❝truth or dare?❞ ❝truth.❞ ❝tell us about that special girl back home.❞ [1/2 of the 'truth or dare' series] - © yuehwa on wattpad
98K 5.9K 35
In which a girl desperate for love rents a dream boyfriend for a month. Only to find out that this 'Kim Yohan' is very different from what she descri...
30.9K 1.4K 17
"What if I told you that you are the only one I want to spend my time with?" They were best friends for eight years. Maybe it's about time they were...