conceal. Ɨ jeronica/vughead

By hunnypomelo

š“¬š“øš“·š“¬š“®š“Ŗš“µ | Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones have been enemies for as long as they've known eachother. T... More

ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
ch 25
ch 26
ch 27
ch 28
ch 29
ch 30
ch 31
HOLD UP
ch 32
ch 33
ch 34
ch 35
ch 36
ch 37
ch 38
ch 39
ch 40
ch 41
ch 42
ch 43
ch 44
ch 45
ch 46
ch 47
ch 48
ch 49
ch 50
ch 51
ch 52
ch 53
ch 54
ch 55
ch 56
ch 57
ch 58
ch 60
'til next time
ā™”

ch 59

1.5K 59 39
By hunnypomelo

Monday.

Over the weekend, Jughead and Betty have been texting nonstop. They've been hanging out a lot lately.

It was all going according to Cheryl's plan. And Archie is completely oblivious to it.

Toni is still unsure, though. She still thinks it's not a good idea to play with anyone's feelings like this.

Both Jughead and Betty were in the student lounge that school morning, talking and laughing together.

Veronica, once again, walked by. She decided to try to ignore them, and hang out at her locker by herself instead.

Suddenly, Reggie stopped by. He leaned onto the locker next to hers. "Hey."

"Hi," Veronica awkwardly replied.

"I know you're a Ghoulie and that it's a bad thing and all. But let me just say that you looked hot in that leather jacket." Reggie smirked.

Veronica rose a brow, "you're daring when it comes to flirting with a girl. Despite the fact that my reputation is pretty much dead."

Reggie Mantle is the type of guy who would try to pick up any girl who's good looking. No matter who she is. Even if she's a witch, or a murderer who just killed someone and he witnessed it.

"I don't care. All I care about is that you're still hot, and that we used to date." Reggie shrugged.

"Since when did we used to date?" Veronica asked.

"Remember? We broke up because of you and Jughead." Reggie scratched the back of his neck.

"Reggie, we weren't dating."

"Whatever. Let's go to Pop's after school." Reggie changed the subject.

"Fine," Veronica sighed.

×××

After school, Reggie and Veronica were at Pop's.

Surprisingly, Veronica actually had a great time. She was laughing, and having fun.

I should've stayed with him in the first place. She thought.

On that same day, at the same time, Jughead decided to go to Pop's. Get the usual meal, he had nothing to eat for dinner, after all.

Once he walked in, the first thing he saw, of course, was Reggie and Veronica on their date.

He quickly speed walked to a booth before they could even notice him.

Unnoticeably, Jughead began watching their date, like a creep stalking his ex-girlfriend. While eating his burger and fries.

Uncontrollably, his jaw would clench each time they'd smile at eachother.

He shook it off, trying to enjoy his meal.

After the Pop's date, Veronica headed back home.

As soon as she got there, she saw the Ghoulies in her home.

"What the hell are you guys doing in my house?" Veronica asked. "How'd you even get in?"

"This is quite the cozy place, Lodge. Perfect for meetings." Malachai grinned. "You left your window open."

Veronica looked at the big window in the kitchen, seeing that it was broken, the glass all over the floor. She shook her head, "what do you mean by meetings?"

"Well, from now on, we're going to host some meetings. You know, gang meetings. Where all of the Ghoulies come together and discuss some things. Your boy- well, ex-boyfriend, Jughead, went to a bunch of Serpent meetings, right?"

Veronica rolled her eyes, "why here?"

"Because, like I said, it's a cozy place. Also, Penny said so." Malachai replied. "Meeting's tomorrow. You better open those doors."

"'Kay, fine." Veronica sighed.

Malachai smirked, putting his hand on her cheek before leaving with all the Ghoulies that came along.

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows in disgust as she watches them from the window.

×××

The next day, Tuesday.

Jughead rode his motorcycle to school. His headphones were on, and his pockets were in his pockets.

He forgot about what it was like going to school alone.

After he put his things in his locker, he headed to the student lounge.

As he got there, he saw Reggie and Veronica. Immediately, he hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

"I'm going to assume that after our date, you sent home and dreamed about how great your time was." Reggie smirked.

Veronica shook her head smiling. "Actually, the Ghoulies came over. They're having a meeting at my house tomorrow at six."

"And then you were dreaming about how great our date was." Reggie obliviously replied.

Veronica chuckled, "whatever you say. But it was fairly platonic, Mantle."

"What do you mean?"

"We both know that we weren't exactly meant to be." Veronica responded.

"I didn't know that. C'mon, V."

"Cya later, Reg." Veronica waved, before leaving the room to her locker.

They're having a meeting at her place at six. Jughead glued to his head. He then went to look for the Serpents to tell them the news.

After looking all over the school, he conveniently found Cheryl, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Fangs at Toni's locker.

"Oh, hey Jones." Toni greeted.

"Turns out the Ghoulies are having a meeting at Veronica's house. They'll be have it at six." Jughead said. "She told Reggie earlier."

"Why are you stalking Veronica?" Cheryl asked, grinning.

"I wasn't stalking her. They just happened to be talking once I got to the student lounge. Veronica also said that she and Reggie weren't meant to be after their date." Jughead explained.

"That last part was irrelevant, and strange that you've decided not to ignore that. But anyways, I'm down to break in and listen in on the Ghoulies' plans." Cheryl crossed her arms.

"What?" Jughead furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah. You used to live there, so you should know how to break in." Sweet Pea agreed.

"I do think that it'd be a good idea." Toni said. Fangs nodded in agreement.

"No, no. We're not breaking into Veronica's house." Jughead denied.

"Really? This is our one chance to be able to cancel the Ghoulies. We just have to secretly listen in on their meeting." Cheryl replied.

"We could also raid Veronica's room and look for some secrets that she's hiding." Sweet Pea suggested.

Jughead rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if we get caught then it's your guys' fault." He walked off.

Cheryl grinned. "See how easy it was to convince him to break into his ex's house?"

"For the Ghoulies." Sweet Pea sourly responded.

The bell rang, they all parted, and went to class.

--
wc: 1034

🤷‍♂️🚪🙎‍♀️
I'mgonnashowyoulocomaniacsickbitchpsychopathyeahimgonnashowyouimgonnashowyouyeahimgonnashowyou

some of you will understand

im sorry but that video was stuck in my head aaa

anywho
the next chapter will be verryyyy long uwu like twice as long as usual
and I will publish is rIGHt nOw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2K 33
-where jughead texts an unknown number which is veronica or -where jughead is a shameless flirt and veronica has to deal with his bullshit
44.1K 1.4K 64
[COMPLETED] [70,000 - 80,000 WORDS] Jughead Jones just moved into an apartment building after being kicked out if his trailer. He's 24 and has no job...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...
26.7K 755 22
in which veronica lodge falls in love with jughead jones, the boy she can never have. TOP RANKING: #3 IN JERONICA thank you all for 2k reads!!