Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)

11.5K 183 16
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Three months later,

Finally the day which Meera and Krishna dreamt all these days has arrived. Meera beautifully dressed in silk saree and simple jewellery sat next to Krishna who was looking her with heart full of love. She was nervous and didn't raised her head. Her heart beat was high in happiness. The priest asked them to chant some mandras and they both did as he said. Meera's parents and Krishna's parents stood there admiring the couple.

The priest handed over the yellow rope(thali) in Krishna's hand. He got it with smile and tied it around her neck. Meera felt goosebumps when the wet rope touched her neck and her tears overflowed with joy. The gush of adrenaline her body produced was too much to hold resulting her uneven breath. Happiness bloomed inside both of them. There started a new chapter of their life.

Marriage can be one of the best things in life, the fact that she got marrrid to him made her smile on the inside and out and she felt dizzy with excitement. His state was same as her, his soul jumped in happiness. She looked his face which reflects his endless happiness.

Their parents stood there with happy tears. Evening there was a reception party and all her friends visited the party and wished the couples. Siva Shakthi came to them and wished them a happy married life. Shakthi was three months pregnant and Shiva said that happy news. Meera felt happy hearing that and she hugged Shakthi. The reception too held grandly with all their friends and relatives.

Priya presented her a gift and asked her to open on the stage. She too unwrapped the gift cover and was surprised to see the gift. It was a photo frame which contains all her pics with Krishna. The day they went outing and the pic where they both were hugging each other. She looked her with wide eyes. "But how do you clicked these pictures?" She asked in excitement. "I already guessed that you both love each other and on that day I saw you both like this and decided that my assumption was true. I don't wanna miss those beautiful moments so I clicked those pics" she replied with a wink. "Thank you so much Priya. This is the most beautiful gift ever"she said truly. The party went well and every guest complimented the perfect match of the couples.

It was their wedding night. The room was decorated with mind blowing flowers. Krishna entered the room and was surprised whether it was his room. He loved the arrangements and was impatiently waited for her. Their marriage was on a full moon day and the sight of full moon made the environment more romantic. He heard the door opening sound when he was admiring the moon and his face glowed up with a grin.

She entered the room nervously with slow steps. He turned back and stunned looking at her. She was wearing a very simple white saree. The simple jewelleries along with the wedding chain and loosely braided hair made her look more gorgeous.

She raised her eyes and it met his coal black one which was starring at her with love and desire. She smiled looking at his gaze. "You are looking so beautiful Meera" he said shortening the distance between them. She blushed hearing him. "Finally the day has come and you know what Meera, I couldn't explain my happiness. It's measureless as of now" he said by kissing her forehead. She too was in the same state.

She just hugged him to know whether she was in dream and finally she felt that everything was real. The moon light and the room's interior decorations made it look like a mini heaven. They both loved the moment to be in each other's arm. He looked at her face, happiness was visible in it but she too looked very tired.

"Meera, come let's sleep. You're looking so tired" he said by caressing her forehead. "Yes I waked up at 2 in the morning" she said making sad face. He smiled at her actions. "You know what I haven't slept for last ten days" he said looking at her face.

"Why you skipped your sleep? It's not healthy being awake" she said with concern. "Means, you slept well all these days" he asked with shock. "Yeah. Of course I slept happily. Only today my mom woke me up at 2. So I'm feeling sleepy now" she mocked like a child. "Okay come let us sleep" he said by giving a side hug. She smiled looking at him. "You are so adorable" she said by pinching his nose. He smiled and made her sleep in his embrace. She too slept peacefully in his arm.

Two years later,

"It was my birthday today. He will definitely have some surprises but I too should do something" Meera thought in her mind doing some work in kitchen. "But why he didn't wish me at 12. Very first year he took me out at 12 and made that night beautiful. But this year he is still sleeping. Did he forgot my birthday?" several questions raised in her mind.

She went upstairs and found him sleeping peacefully. She caressed his hair. "Krish its late, wake up and wanna get ready to office" she said by waking him up. He opened his eyes suddenly and looked at the watch. "Hey it's too late. I have a meeting today" he said hurriedly rushing inside the wash room. He came out in fifteen minutes and got ready in formals. She looked all his actions and was confused why he is so hurry. "Okay Meera. Take care, will call you once the meeting is over" he said in hurry. "Breakfast?" She asked hesitatingly. "I'll have it with clients. No worries" he said kissing her forehead and left the home.

She felt sad since he forgot her birthday and more than that he skipped his breakfast. She sat there sadly and she got call from her friends and family members. Everyone wished her and she thanked them wholeheartedly but inside she felt sad. The whole day went very slowly and she passed her time by watching TV. Without her concern, she slept on the couch.

He reached home by 10 and slowly opened the door. He found her sleeping on the couch and he went upstairs without making any sound. He called someone and asked whether all the arrangements are done and he took a quick shower and changed into her favorite dress. He came down and took her in his arm. She woke up with a jerk and was relaxed once seeing his face. He dropped her in their room. "Meera get ready soon. We have to attend a party and it's very important since one of our major client giving this party" he said hurriedly. She nodded and headed towards the rest room.

He presented her a party wear and asked her to wear that. She looked at the dress and his face. "What?!" He asked. "I don't wanna wear this" she said hesitatingly. "Nothing is wrong. Please wear it dear" he said by pleading her. She got ready in the dress he presented. She was not ready to wear it in public place but she done since he asked her. She applied lite makeup and that made her look gorgeous. He was dumbfounded looking her in that dress.

"Krishna, I'm not comfortable wearing this dress" she said sadly. "Come let's go" he said without minding her words. She sat in car with a sad face. He smiled looking at her and started the car and stopped it after half an hour. She looked outside but couldn't find any one there. She looked him confusingly. "Come come let's go. Its getting late" he dragged her from the car. She too walked behind him silently. He stopped her and closed her eyes by his fingers. "Krishna what are you doing?" She asked with confusion. "Wait for few minutes darling" he said without removing his hold.

Finally they reached the destination and he removed his hand from her eyes, she was astonished once she saw the place which made her speechless.

It was a beautiful tree house. The house was built between two trees and it's sight made her thunderstruck. It was glowing with light decorations which made its look more beautiful. Meera wished to visit a tree house but she never thought it will happen on her birthday. She hugged him in excitement. "Happy birthday my world" he whispered in her ears. Finally her ears are blessed with the words which she was longing to hear from that morning.

She kissed his cheeks to show her happiness. He lifted her in his arms and took her inside the house. Entire house was decorated with beautiful lights and adorable paintings. Meera has no words to explain her happiness. He took her to the table which was arranged for dinner and made her sit on the chair. She was amazed seeing all her favorite dishes. He fed her with his hands, she ate silently admiring his face. "I thought you forgot my birthday" she said slowly.

He smiled and replied "no dear, I will never forget anything regarding you in my life. How can I forget this day when my angel came to this earth. I just wanna surprise you. So I acted like I forgot your birthday and whole day I was here making all these arrangements" he said with wink. She kissed him all of the sudden and he smiled against her lips.

After few minutes he broke the kiss and looked at her with smile. "You are looking so beautiful in this dress Meera and you know what it's making me tough to keep quiet" he said kissing her earlobes which threw shiver in her spine.

"But you said this dress is not comfortable. If you felt so, you can change it" he said with grin. "I'm comfortable around you. I said it will be uncomfortable for the party" she said putting her arms around his neck. He sat in front of her and presented her a beautiful jewellery. She accepted with a smile. He too gave another gift. She opened the basket and found a small kitten. She screamed in happiness seeing the kitten. It looked so cute, she kissed it lovingly.

He looked at her with love. He knows that will make her more happy than the diamond set. He thanked God on that special day for giving her in his life. He thought about the first day when he met her in that church. He never thought his life will turn into a bliss and he will get all those happiness which he lost. He got everything he had lost and finally he realized that she was the sole reason for all his happiness. His entire happiness of his life stood there as a single person. Her thoughts made his eyes watery. She noticed it.

"Krishna, what happened?" She asked with shock holding his face in her hand. "I love you" he said sincerely. "I love you too" she said placing her forehead on his and wiped his tears. "Hereafter I should never see this tears" she said strictly. "As you said madam and I think we should make these arrangements more romantic. So..." He said with a naughty smile. She understood what he meant and let out a shy smile. He stood up and turned on the music and asked her hands for dance. She gave her hand happily and they both lost in each other along with the music.

He kissed her and he was everywhere up on her back and over her arms and suddenly he kissed her harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need which she understood clearly and she accepted his desire by encircling her arms around him and kissing him back which ignited fire inside him. They both lost in each other's eyes and he lifted her softly like a flower and made her sit on the bed.

She felt that his love on her increases every day and his every action resembled it. After a very long adorable romantic night, he slept peacefully like a kid hugging her tight. But she couldn't sleep because of overwhelming happiness. She could see nothing around her and felt his whole warmth. She looked at his face, he had a beautiful smile on his face. She couldn't stop starring at him. She saw her soul within him.

Her hands reached his face, she caressed his forehead and played with his hair which was on his forehead. "You made me complete Krishna. My life won't be fulfilled without you. Right now, I'm feeling heaven in your arms. I will love you unconditionally all my life. I truly wonder how it is possible that I have ever felt sorrow and you radiates everything that brings joy and peace in me. You made my Unrequited love into a heavenly unconditional love" she said looking at his cute face.

"Love is when you wake up in the morning and you remember that you are in love and the entire world feels light" that's what Meera feels right now. Their love journey budded and now turned into a flower garden. "Love grows strong once you start giving it more. Meera showed her love without any expectation and finally she got her love of her life which turned her unrequited love into an unconditional love"

Love journey of Meera and Krishna continued like a bliss.

Hi friends,

Last chapter of my first story is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Thank you all for your wonderful support.

With love,
Meera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 28.3K 75
Highest ranking #1 in chicklit and also #1 in realization many times. #2 in chicklit on 7th july Two people,Two lives,Two hearts.... can they becom...
81.5K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
18.9K 700 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
388K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...