The Raven of the Moon (Sirius...

由 roamingmarauder

Sirius Black, notorious bad boy of the school, the family black sheep. Adaline Carlyle, a girl with some sas... 更多

Quick Notes
Characters
Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter One - All Aboard
Chapter 2 - Year 5
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 - Charms
Chapter 5 - Hex you
Chapter 6- Spin Out
Chapter 7 - Anyone Know
Chapter 8 - Fuss in the Forest
Chapter 9 - Addington
Chapter 10 - Date Day
Chapter 11 - Just A Jacket
Chapter 12 - Lost Brother
Chapter 13 - Discovered
Chapter 14 - A load of Tossers
Chapter 15 - Quidditch
Chapter 16 - Stars in the Sky
Chapter 17 - Darkness my Old Friend
Chapter 18 - Bed side
Chapter 19 - Year End
Chapter 21 - This is us
Chapter 22 - Scars
Chapter 23 - The Order
Chapter 24 - Jokes on You
Chapter 25 - Final Hogsmeade
Chapter 26 - Roof Top Down
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Summer Shock

332 4 4
由 roamingmarauder

The summer was a whirlwind adventure, Adaline had never had so much fun during a break before. People did not scowl at her during dinner, or call her terrible name or say what a disappointment she was. Adaline was intrigued with the ways of the Muggles, she was so happy she got to experience this.

There were a few things that worried Adaline still. Her younger brother was the biggest of those worries. How was he doing at home? Was he getting the same treatment she did? Who was she kidding, Max was exactly what their parents wanted, he followed their rules, he listened and respected their beliefs about Muggles. She missed him, though.

The last two weeks of summer arrived faster than expected. Adaline and Lily were packed and ready to go to the Potters to see the boys.

" So what's going on between you and Sirius?" Lily questioned.

Adaline just shrugged. " We are friends."

Lily scoffed, " Friends who share a bed? Saying you two are friends is like saying I don't fancy James." Lily's eyes widened as she realized what she had just let slip, her hand pressed against her mouth.

" Lily Evans you fancy James Potter! I knew it." Adalie said nonchalantly.

" Back to you ad Black?" Lily questioned again.

" Ok, we may have kissed, but I don't think it means anything. Lets go now Lily or we will be late."

Lily had a huge grin and just nodded as the two left for the Potters.

***

Potter Household before the girl's arrival

The boys had a wild summer of pranks, causing trouble and fun. Sirius had officially been burned off his family tree so he was living with the Potters permanently now. He didn't mind, he had spent most of his summer days here before hand anyways.

" Padfoot, I am kinda freaking out." James huffed.

"Oh mate, you will be fine, a little bird told me Lily has become quite smitten about you." Sirius said with a wink.

" This bird is not the same bird you are smitten with now is it? Maybe a raven?" James joked.

"Ahrg. Prong,s I have no idea what to do about her. I have never felt like this about a girl. Its like I have been seeing black and white and because of her I can see colour again! I kissed her and it was the best damn kiss of my life. She makes me want to be a better human. Her presence is calming, I don't feel like hitting people when she is around me. Bloody hell Prongs I sound like you!" Sirius flopped on his bed with a sigh.

James was just standing there chuckling.

" Is that all you can do is laugh about this mate!?" Sirius grabbed a pillow and chucked it at James's face.

The girls were due to arrive any time now, they were travelling bymugglecar, Mr.Evans was driving them. Sirius felt butterflies in his stomach as he thought about Adaline being here, he could not wait to give her a hug, feeling her warmth.

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. James and Sirius both leapt up and ran to the door. James opened the door, Addy and Lily both standing there look amazing as per usual.

"Hey Girls." James and Sirius said in unison.

" Hey Losers, how has the summer been so far?" Adaline said as she marched into the Potters home with a big grin.

" Been pretty swell so far, even better now that you two ladies are here. James stated as he walked over to Lily and gave her a hug. Sirius walked up to Adaline draping his arm over her shoulder.

"Look at those two, how cute." he whispered into Addy's ear. Adaline giggled at his comment which in turn got her a glare from Lily. Sirius pulled Addy into a tight hug, and told her how much he had missed her.

The girls were introduced to James's parents who were lovely people, very welcoming. Adaline could see how Sirius loved being her so much. They spent time together outside in the Potters garden chatting about the summer so far, how they all looked forward to the new term at Hogwarts.

" I brought something for you boys." Lily told them, James look at her quizzically. Sirius glanced at Adaline, who was smiling like a dork. " My Trunk was still charmed so I could fit a small television and my VHS player in it. I brought along some Muggle films to watch." Lily proceed to tell them.

" It's brilliant! I wish they would work at Hogwarts, mind you if they did, I probably would never get my homework done." Adaline told the boys.

Lily set the tv and the VCR up and stuck a romcom in and they all sat together on the Potters living room sofa. The girls enjoyed showing the boys Muggle films. After the romcom Lily made them sit and watch some Disney. The boys really enjoyed the Disney films, but they were not going to tell the girls that.

Sirius kept inching closer to Adaline, the two had not talked about the kiss yet. He was not even sure if Adaline had told Lily about it. Lily had fallen asleep with her head resting on James's shoulder and he looked over the moon about it. Adaline decided she should head to bed and got up.

" I am off to bed, Night boys." She whispered not to wake Lily, sending a wink in James's direction.

" I am going also, I will walk up with you." Sirius responded.

The two headed upstairs together. Adaline was about to head into the guest room when Sirius grabbed lightly onto her wrist, pulling her into his chest. Adaline took a deep breath in, as she closed her eyes. She felt so safe here.

" It is really good to have you around." Sirius mumbled into her hair before letting her go and heading into his room. Adaline went to the bed and plopped down, falling asleep faster than expected.

The next couple days passed in a blur, the group was always out on some adventure, exploring or goofing around. The girls were having a great time, the summer was slowly winding to an end.

It was a nice sunny afternoon when the daily prophet was dropped off at the Potters. The four walked into the Potters living room, hearing whispers coming from the kitchen.

" This is dreadful, how do we tell them such things?"

" We must, they will find out sooner or later."

James walked into the kitchen. " Tell us what Mum?" Mrs. Potter didn't say a word as she passed the prophet over to James.

Mckinnon Family Murdered

The Mckinnon family was found dead inside their home on August 15th. An investigation has been started but it looks as though it was caused by Death Eaters. The Mckinnon's daughter was a student at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The headmaster made this statement, " We are truly saddened by the deaths of the Mckinnon family and hope that everyone is keeping safe in the frightening time."

We hope that anyone with further information will come forward to assist us in making sure another Wizarding family in not murdered.

James's face paled as he read the short article, passing it over to Lily and Adaline to read. Tears started to form in Lily's eye, Adaline sat slowly in a nearby chair. Sirius grabbed the paper from Lily, reading the article for himself.

" What.." was all Sirius could get out.

" Do you think Dumbledore will have the Order do anything?" Lily whispered.

James shook his head " Hard to say, probably not until we get more information. He will probably hold a meeting once school starts again."

Lily just nodded as she went to the couch and sat down with her knees to her chest. James walked over, sitting down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her, Lily leaned into him. Adaline was a mixture of sad and angry. She got up and went out the front door, Sirius followed her out.

" Raven wait up!, Addy? Adaline wait!" Sirius said as he ran up beside her. Adaline fell to the ground, tears pooling in her eyes.

" Sirius she was so young, this is not fair. She was our friend and she is just gone. We will never see her again. How? Why? Why did this happen?" Adaline could not hold it in she started to hyperventilate. Sirius sat down behind her, wrapping his arms around her torso.

"Hey, I got you. I know it hurts, it is going to for some time. She loved you and all of her friends and nothing can change that." Sirius told Adaline.

Adaline had started to breathe normally again. " I guess the ones that love us never really leave us." she said.

The two sat together for hours before getting up and heading back to the Potters. Lily had her head in James's lap as he stroked her hair. The nightproceed, everyone went to bed. The remainder of the summer had been pretty glib. 

***************************************************************************************

Hola,

What do you think James and Sirius's favorite Disney film would be? Comment your thoughts! 

If you are enjoying what you are reading please vote. 

Hope you are all well, much love

Roaming Marauder.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

304K 11.1K 92
❝𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑬𝑨𝑺𝒀❞ in which two of hogwarts' biggest opposites are more alike than they thought. ☼ or: in which sage fontaine...
890K 24.4K 45
From the moment she was born, Rosaline Winters was destined for great things. For she wasn't just a witch, she was a warrior. fem!oc x sirius black m...
23.8K 571 54
Liza Prewett has enough to consider without involving the Marauders in her life. Starting her sixth year, she's struggling to hold together her frien...
60.7K 2.5K 24
Remus Lupin is the most popular boy in college. With leather jackets and motorbikes, he and his friends rule the school. Sirius Black is shy and quie...