I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob an...

By Jazzious_girl

Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually... More

Convincing The Son
First Encounter
Why this is happening?
Scared Puppy
Bad Morning
I like you
Another Shock
Moving in together
Get Together
I am sorry
Rise of feelings
Jealous
Feelings
Confessions
New contract
Heat
The Night
The Big News
News Revealed
Nightmare
Mood Swings
Meeting with Past
New Boss
A/N
Punishment
Unsettled Night
Morning Quarrel
Big Mistake
A/N
Almost........ (II)
A/N
When Past Haunted You Again
A little Discussion
Confrontation
The Past
A/N
Meeting in the Evening
Giving a Statement
Family Meeting
Final Trial
A/N
Initiate
Overcome the fears
A/N
Insecurities
Day 1
Surprised
love is in the air
A Rocky Road
Married Man
A lunch date
Life with drama is fun
A Day to Remember
Sequal?
A/N

Almost......

2.4K 117 20
By Jazzious_girl

3rd person pov

It had been an agonizing hour of searching for Arthit, and Win and Earth were growing increasingly anxious. The time for the movie's interval was approaching, and they decided to focus their efforts on the theater doors, hoping to catch a glimpse of Arthit among the crowd.

"P Win, the interval is almost here. Let's keep our eyes on the doors. He might show up then," Earth suggested, a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Yeah, let's go." Win nodded in agreement, and they positioned themselves near the theater's entrance, scanning the faces of the people passing by. The tension in the air was palpable as they awaited any sign of Arthit.

Meanwhile, Arthit was enjoying the movie with his friends, the jokes and comments flowing freely between them. The film had captured his attention, and he was fully immersed in the experience. When the interval arrived, he decided to make a quick trip to the restroom to freshen up and grab some snacks and drinks.

As he made his way through the crowded hallway, he felt a slight brush against his back. Assuming it was just the result of the crowded space, he continued on, entering the restroom to take care of his business. However, as he emerged and made his way back to the theater, his phone buzzed incessantly in his hand. He unlocked his phone to find a barrage of missed calls, all from his bodyguards and boyfriend.

A sinking feeling settled in the pit of his stomach as he realized that he was likely in trouble. His mind raced with thoughts of the consequences that awaited him for ignoring their calls. He decided to put off dealing with the situation until after the movie – a decision he would soon come to regret.

Returning to his seat, Arthit settled in to continue watching the film, his mind partially occupied by the missed calls on his phone. He was about to enter the auditorium when P Win's name appeared on his screen once again. Panic surged within him, and he rushed towards a nearby fire exit, seeking a moment of solitude to think.

With his heart pounding, Arthit silenced his phone and tried to gather his thoughts. He contemplated his options, feeling the weight of his choices bearing down on him. He was on the verge of reentering the theater when the door suddenly swung open, pushing him against the wall. The force of the impact left him momentarily stunned.

Before he could react, strong hands pinned his arms above his head. Confusion and fear clouded his mind as he struggled to comprehend the situation unfolding before him. Two more pairs of hands began to explore his body, their touch invasive and predatory.

Arthit's initial shock turned to horror as he felt the fabric of his jeans being torn away with brutal force. He gasped as the hands grew more insistent, his attempts to resist proving futile. It was as if he were trapped in a nightmare from which he couldn't escape.

Panic surged through his veins as his struggle intensified. But his efforts were swiftly quelled when a hand clamped over his mouth, stifling his cries for help. He was overwhelmed by the sheer strength and numbers of his attackers, his world reduced to a horrifying and chaotic struggle.

His mind raced, a jumble of fear and desperation, as he fought against the onslaught of hands and the violation of his personal space. His jeans were torn away, leaving him vulnerable and exposed. His voice grew hoarse from screaming, the sound muffled by the hand covering his mouth.

"HELPPPPP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP."

Then the tall one put his hand on Arthit's mouth. Arthit's pleading started to died and so do his struggle. He didn't realise his jeans was being harshly ripped by the curly head and the man with scar. One of them held his waist and another wide opened his legs with both his hands. Then tall man licked his middle finger and put it on Arthit's hole. He pushed it in roughly. Arthit's eyes were wide open. He struggled to free his legs and arms but it was no avail. His breathing was getting shorter and shorter. The pain in his chest was too much to bear and his stomach was churning in fear.

"Wow, he is a good fvck. First I didn't like the idea but now i can't wait." Tall man said and started fvcking Arthit's hole with his finger. Other men smirked and licked their lips.

"Don't worry, you both can get your turn soon." And he keep on working his finger.

Arthit's eyes become dilated and his brain was ice cold. He just threw the idea of getting into Kong's arms safely. He thought about Kong and his word, "I love you kitten, you are my soul. I can never be alive without my soul." He silently cried remembering his moments with his lover.

And then he heared his phone ringing in the corner. He knows it's Kong or his bodyguards. He shouldn't have left them. He should have trusted Kong's decision. But now its too late. He'll not be pure by the time someone can find him.

Win's Pov

We had been searching for Arthit for over an hour and a half, and frustration was mounting within me. Why was this job turning into such a nightmare? What had I done to deserve being assigned to this task? As I dialed Arthit's number again, my irritation continued to grow.

We had combed through the crowd of people exiting the auditorium, but Arthit was nowhere to be found. It was as if he had vanished into thin air once again. I couldn't believe he had managed to slip away from us once more. This whole situation was testing my patience to its limits. I found myself resenting the job I had been assigned to.

"P, we'll find him soon. Don't let this stress get to you," Earth's voice broke through my thoughts. It was as if he could read my mind, sensing my frustration and annoyance.

"Please, just tell me he's still somewhere in this mall and hasn't left," I replied, feeling a mixture of anger and anxiety. Earth let out a sigh before responding.

"He's still here. We've coordinated with security guards at all the exits to notify us if they see him leaving. So he's definitely still inside."

With a deep breath, I decided to call Arthit's number once more, hoping that this time he would pick up. As we made our way towards the first fire exit on the movie floor, his phone began to ring again. It was a relief to hear the sound, signaling that he was indeed within our reach.

"We might have found him," I said with a smirk, and Earth shook his head in response. Opening the fire exit door, I stepped through, and the sight that greeted me left me momentarily breathless.

"What the fuck!!!" I couldn't help but exclaim. The scene before me was beyond comprehension. My eyes widened, and my heart raced as I struggled to process the horrifying sight in front of me. Earth, always quick on his feet, sprang into action.

He swiftly moved towards one of the men – the one with curly hair – and grabbed his head, throwing him forcefully against the wall. The impact was brutal, and blood began to flow from his head. In the midst of the chaos, I locked onto the tall man, my anger boiling over. I unleashed a knee strike into his midsection before delivering a punch to his eye. He crumpled to the ground, incapacitated.

As the three attackers lay defeated, Earth moved to confront the third man. A kick to his stomach sent him crashing into the wall, his head colliding with a sickening thud. My attention shifted to Arthit, who lay on the ground, his body writhing in panic and fear. I rushed to his side, my worry and fear for him overriding my earlier frustration.

"Nong, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did they harm you?" My voice shook with concern as I knelt beside him. His thrashing hands and legs indicated the sheer terror he was experiencing.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP. PLEASE, STOP!" His words were a plea, a desperate cry that tugged at my heartstrings. The sight of him in such distress filled me with a mixture of anger and protectiveness. I was afraid to touch him, fearing that my presence might add to his panic.

"Fuck, call the boss right now," Earth exclaimed, his urgency matching mine. I fumbled for my phone, dialing Kong's number without hesitation. This situation had gone beyond anything we could handle on our own. We needed Kong's guidance and assistance to navigate through the chaos that had unfolded.

Kong's pov

I just parked my car and walk towards elevators when my phone rang.

"Earth, tell me you found him." I rushed to the fire exit of the top floor after the disturbing call from Earth. The fear and anger within me were palpable as I imagined the worst scenarios. The elevator ride felt like an eternity, my heart pounding in my chest with every passing second.

"S...sir" he didn't tell anything and I heard heart breaking scream of my lover.

"PLEASE STOP, DONT TOUCH ME. STOPPPPP. PLEASE STOP." He screamed and cried loudly.

"What the fvck happened. Did you touch him. Because If you did, I swear to god, all generations of your family is not going to see the sunrise tomorrow."

"N...no. no sir please come at the fire exit of top floor asap." I didn't cut the call, neither did he. I heard Arthit screaming and crying. I quickly entered the lift and push the top floor button. When I reached the floor, I just run towards the fire exit.

And what I saw..... my blood boiled. His cloths were torn apart and he was thrashing on the floor nude. The sight before me was nothing short of a nightmare. Arthit was on the ground, his body in disarray, and the sound of his screams echoed through the air, ripping at my heart. I tried to approach him, to comfort him, but he resisted, pushing me away as if I were the enemy. His agonized cries cut through me, and I felt helpless, unable to reach him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. STOP. I'LL NOT TELL ANYONE P THORAT. PLEASE LEAVE ME." I sobbed silently. His eyes were open but he was not looking at anyone, just shaking his head while chanting the same thing.

I watched as he continued to sob and chant his plea for me to leave him alone, his eyes filled with torment. The pain in his voice was unbearable, and I fought back tears as I realized the depth of his anguish. I called out to him, trying to reassure him that it was me, that I was there for him, but my attempts were met with rejection.

"Love it's me. Look it's me." I implored, desperation lacing my words. But his resistance persisted, his trauma rendering him unable to see beyond his fear. I tried to hold him in my arms but again he pushed me away and just scooted over in a corner. I moved close to him and slowly put my hand on his head which tucked in his knees. He pushed me so hard that I fell on my back.

"Boss!!" Win and Earth rushed to my side, concern etched on their faces. I motioned for them to give us space, determined to connect with Arthit despite his resistance. I wanted to hold him, to soothe his pain, but every touch was met with a violent reaction.

"Did they do this?" I coldly asked. They both nodded and clenched their hands in anger. The truth was undeniable, etched in the rage that burned within me. Their confirmation that those men were responsible for what had been done to Arthit only fueled my anger. I gave the order to deal with them, to take them to the place where they would face the consequences of their actions.

"Call the others and take them to the dungeon," I commanded, my voice cold and unwavering. There would be no mercy for those who had dared to harm Arthit.

"Yes, boss," Win responded, his determination matching my own.

"Get some clothes and water. Call my cousin P May to get home as soon as possible." I tried to touch him again but he would just slap my hands away. I silently cried. After a few minutes Earth handed me a t-shirt and jeans. Win was not with him. He must have gone to call the others.

"Arthit?" I called his name but he didn't listened.

"Boss, it's no use." I glared at Earth and forcefully pull Arthit from the corner. He screamed, cried, kicked and punched but I didn't loose his hand. I pulled him into my arms. He slapped my face, head, chest, everywhere he can put his hand on.

"It's me, it's me love. Shhh, it's over. Calm down. I am here. No one is hurting you. They are gone. Look they are gone. Please calm down." He didn't listen and continued his thrashing.

"Give me some help Earth. I need to put these clothes on him."With Earth's assistance, we managed to dress Arthit, the process fraught with difficulty and resistance. But in the end, we succeeded, a small victory in the midst of his torment. The arrival of my men provided a sense of relief, knowing that justice would be served to those who had inflicted this suffering upon him.

Yet, even as we dealt with the aftermath, Arthit's strength surprised us all as he suddenly pushed away from us and fled down the stairs. The urgency in his actions propelled Earth into immediate pursuit, leaving me to make my own way after them.

"Arthit, stop. You'll get yourself hurt. " But he just ran.

"Earth go after him. I'm going on the exit of mall." He didn't answered and chased after him I run towards lift and reach the exit door. After a few minutes Arthit came into view. He ran towards the exit. And there he saw me. His legs weakened and he wobble on his way. Before he can reach the exit, he dropped on the floor. Everyone around him were shocked to see what the hell just happened. I run towards him. And picked him up in bridal style. He's unconscious. Earth came out of fire exit and said.

"I'll get the car." Earth's return with the car was a relief, and I gently laid Arthit in the back seat, still cradling him protectively. The journey home was marked by a tense silence, the weight of the situation hanging heavily between us.

The storm that brewed within me was relentless, fueled by a fierce need to protect Arthit at all costs. The name "Thorat" echoed in my mind, a symbol of the darkness that had intruded upon our lives. Whoever this man was, he would soon know the full extent of my wrath.

"Earth, who's this Thorat. Ask Win if any of those bastards are Thorat," I instructed, my voice cold and calculated. The pursuit of justice had become an unrelenting drive within me. If anyone had dared to hurt my Arthit, they would soon understand the price they would pay.

As the car pulled into our home, the quiet before the storm enveloped us. Arthit's safety was my anchor, his well-being my singular focus. And whoever had crossed the line, whoever had dared to harm him, would soon come to know the depths of my vengeance.

"Yes boss." Whoever is this man will suffer tremendous pain in his life. He'll ask for death. If He had hurt my Arthit, he better be prepared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N

I think I'm gonna be lazy in next few days. So here's next chapter. Enjoy friends. Hopefully I'll be able to put my ideas in words. I'll update soon but not in this week though. I'm feeling down, because my best friend left me😭. She is going to Canada tonight for 2 years or may be more. I want to go with her 💔😭.

Well you guys enjoy. Be with your friends and do fun more.

Love
Jazz❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 17.4K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...
53.7K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
4.1K 280 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...
99.3K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...