A Siren's Journey (One Piece...

Por OtakuGirlInAnimeland

[BEING RE-WRITTEN AS A NEW STORY] (A One Piece My Way Story/One Piece! Various Males X Reader) Beauty of a go... Más

~🌊Profile🌊~
[1] - Romance Dawn Arc ~ 1
[2] - Shells Town Arc ~ 1
[3] Shells Town Arc ~ 2
[4] - Orange Town Arc ~ 1
[5] - Orange Town Arc ~ 2
[6] - Orange Town Arc ~ 3
[7] - Orange Town Arc ~ 4
[8] - Orange Town Arc ~ 5
[9] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 1
[10] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 2
[11] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 3
[12] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 4
[13] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 5
[14] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 6
[15] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 7
[16] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 8
[17] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 9
[18] - Treasure Island Arc ~ 1
[20] - Baratie Arc ~ 2
[21] - Baratie Arc ~ 3
[22] - Baratie Arc ~ 4
[23] - Baratie Arc ~ 5
[24] - Baratie Arc ~ 6
[25] - Baratie Arc ~ 7
[26] - Baratie Arc ~ 8
[27] - Baratie Arc ~ 9
[28] - Baratie Arc ~ 10
[29] - Baratie Arc ~ 11
[30] - Baratie Arc ~ 12
[31] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 1
[32] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 2
[33] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 3
[34] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 4
[35] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 5
[36] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 6
[37] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 7
[38] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 8
[39] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 9
[40] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 10
[41] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 11
[42] - Arlong Park Arc ~ 12
🎼OP 1: We Are🎼
[43] - Loguetown Arc ~ 1
[44] - Loguetown Arc ~ 2
[45] - Loguetown Arc ~ 3
🔫Siren's Gun Arsenal🔫
⚔Siren's (Favorite Color in Japanese) Sakura Ryū⚔
🔮The Guild🔮
[46] - Loguetown Arc ~ 4
[47] - Loguetown Arc ~ 5
🏴‍☠‍️Ch.47.5 (I) | Movie 2: Clockwork Island Adventure🏴‍☠‍️
🏴‍☠‍️Ch.47.5 (II) | Movie 2: Clockwork Island Adventure🏴‍☠‍️
🏴‍☠‍️Ch.47.5 (III) | Movie 2: Clockwork Island Adventure🏴‍☠‍️
[48] - Warship Island Arc ~ 1
[49] - Warship Island Arc ~ 2
[50] - Warship Island Arc ~ 3
[51] - Warship Island Arc ~ 4
[52] - Warship Island Arc ~ 5
[53] - Warship Island Arc ~ 6
[54] - Warship Island Arc ~ 7
[55] - Warship Island Arc ~ 8
[56] - Reverse Mountain Arc ~ 1
[57] - Reverse Mountain Arc ~ 2
[58] - Whiskey Peak Arc ~ 1
[59] - Whiskey Peak Arc ~ 2
[60] - Whiskey Peak Arc ~ 3
[61] - Whiskey Peak Arc ~ 4
[62] - Little Garden Arc ~ 1
[63] - Little Garden Arc ~ 2
[64] - Little Garden Arc ~ 3
[65] - Little Garden Arc ~ 4
[66] - Little Garden Arc ~ 5
[67] - Little Garden Arc ~ 6
[68] - Little Garden Arc ~ 7
[69] - Little Garden Arc ~ 8
[70] - Drum Island Arc ~ 1
!!ATTENTION: AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

[19] Baratie Arc ~ 1

7.1K 184 83
Por OtakuGirlInAnimeland

🏴️️Ch. 19: Swordsman Meets Swordswoman! The History of (First Name) & Zoro First Meeting!🏴️️

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

It was such a nice, calm day at sea. Nami sits in a lounge chair going over her maps, wearing my first designed top for her. A pink shirt with the letters "W" and a lowercase "B" in the center in a circle in white with white liners and two lines along the sleeves. Her signature orange mini-skirt, and brown high-heeled boots remain unchanged.

Usopp is cleaning his slingshot, Luffy carrying a crate of cannonballs to go with our new cannons, and Zoro like usual is napping on the roof of the galley. And me? I hum a wordless tune while finishing up the new weapon I was working on before Treasure Island, with a heavily sleeping Zoro using my outstretched legs as a pillow.

The sound of Luffy carelessly dropping the crate of cannon balls draws my attention.

"Luffy, be careful with those! It has 'DANGER' plastered on all sides of the crate for a reason. One wrong move and you could've blown up the Going Merry and us along with it." I berate him.

"Sorry. The sucker was heavy." He apologizes.

"What the hell is that?" Nami questions, sitting up from her chair.

"Found it in the store room." Luffy replies showing Nami and Usopp the cannonballs.

"It's a crate full of cannonballs." Nami comments.

"I figured since we have our own cannon now we can get in some target practice." Our captain explains as he points to the object in question on the stern deck.

"Just leave the cannoning to me!" Usopp says as he rubs his chin and his long nose is pointed at the sky. "I harken back to the time I was three years old and jumped on a passing cannonball riding it halfway 'round the world."

But Luffy wasn't paying him any mind in the slightest, scratching his head and staring intently at the cannon. "So how do you work this thing?"

"Hey, listen!!" Usopp shouts, not having his tall tales being ignored.

"Hey, Zoro! You know how to work this?" Luffy yells to Zoro. But the swordsman didn't budge.

"Asleep. The guy sleeps constantly." Nami grumbles.

"He's no fun." Luffy pouts adorably. "And how come he can use (First Name) as a pillow."

I giggle. "Luffy, you're so cute when you pout like that."

The rubber boy blushes and pulls his hat down to hide his face. "I'm not cute." He mumbles.

"Doing that just makes you even cuter."

Everything down to his neck is red at this point.

"Y'know just to the south of here is a reef that would make for some excellent target practice." Nami cuts in.

Luffy's blush immediately disappears and he practically bounces at the prospect of having something to test the new cannon on. "Then, let's go!" He exclaims. Everything that comes after that I can't decipher because Usopp starts to talk over an overly-excited Luffy about his tall tale as a cannon master.

I smile at the boys' silliness before looking at the napping Zoro. He hasn't changed much after these few years. Same strong-will and determination to be the best, same habit of falling asleep wherever and whenever, and the same moss-green hair. He's certainly more handsome though. Wait, where the heck did that come from? I feel my face heat up a bit. I quickly go back to work on my weapon. My wordless singing and tightening of a screw begins to slow as I recall the time Zoro and I first met.

💭Flashback 10 Years Ago💭

It happened just two months after I had saved Luffy and met Shanks and his crew. I was visiting plenty of islands in the Blue Seas. Looking for any opportunity to learn something that would benefit my future captain, crew and myself. It wasn't long after that that I came across Zoro's hometown of Shimotsuki Village. There, I got word of a kenjutsu school for Japanese swordsmanship, the Isshin Dojo.

"I'm going to ask the sensei if I can test my skill at his dojo." I said to my animal friends.

🌺Alright. Be careful. We'll be waiting for you on the boat.🌺 Carmela replied.

💥Wipe the floor with 'em, kid.💥 Trigger encouraged.

"I will." I promised as I headed to the dojo wondering what I could learn from the new experience. I didn't use the Crescent Blade the 'Siren' was famous for, people would ask questions if I paraded around town with a pristine white blade that was practically twice my size at the time. Instead I used Doragon no Seishin ('Spirit of the Dragon').  

As I come across the dojo, I take in the large Japanese style building. It was everything a dojo should look like. 

The strong rhythmic shouts of young boys practicing the basic forms of sword wielding could be heard from within.

I walked up the steps to the sliding Shōji doors and gave them a few gentle knocks. The shouts still ring proud as the sound of footsteps make their way to the front. The doors slide open to reveal a tall man with black hair tied back in a long ponytail, wearing circular-framed glasses on his face and a grey gi.  

At first, he doesn't see me until he looks down. He offered me a kind smile.

"Can I help you, miss?" He asks me.

"Yes. I was wondering if I could challenge your dojo. I'm gaining experience to better my swordsmanship." I explain.

The man chuckles. "Two challenges only a few months apart from each other. You're the second youngling to challenge this dojo." He moves off to the side to allow me in. I slip off my shoes by the entrance before coming in.

"Really? Who was thefirst?"

He points to a with short green hair, dressed in the dojo's student gi, that was decimating his fellow students.

"His name is Zoro. He shows quite a lot of potential; Not even the adults can beat him." We stop in the doorway. "Wait here just a moment while I announce your challenge."

"Okay."

His students halt their practice as they listen to their sensei's words. They all turn to stare at me and each one of their face's burst out in a bright red blush. They all rushed up to me with hearts in their eyes asking me things about myself, if I had boyfriend, and other things of the sort. I was only 8 for crying out loud, despite looking like I was almost twice as old; I shouldn't be getting this kind of attention until 10 years later. The only one who was able to control himself was Zoro. I really didn't know what was up with these boys. The man, Koshiro, places himself between me and the boy, preventing them from getting any closer. "Now, now. That's no way to treat our guest and challenger."

The boys look to me in shock and back off, but only a little bit.

"Kuina." Koshiro calls out and a young girl, maybe a few years older than me, with short, dark blue hair and dark brown eyes, wearing a sleeveless white top and green pants, emerges from the mob of boys. She was the only girl out of the entire group.  

"Young miss, this is my daughter Kuina. She's the strongest our dojo has to offer. Will you still go through with your challenge?" He asks me.

"Win or lose, if it helps me get stronger for the future, I'll take whatever you can dish out." I proclaim proudly. The man had a shocked look on his face.

"My, you certainly are an enthusiastic one. Alright." He smiles.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're a girl." Kuina scowls. Awfully cocky, she was. And that's one thing a swordsman/swordswoman should lack.

"I don't expect you to." I shoot back.

"We're using the real deal. That okay with you?" She asked.

"I've got no problem with it." I remove my katana from over my shoulder and unsheathe it, showing off the well-kept blade beneath the scabbard.

Instead of the normal wooden swords used for training, Kuina and I used our real swords. Hers was a Meito class sword, its hilt was pure white with a circular handguard. The sheath was also white as well and the blade is susuha type, meaning straight. It was a truly beautiful sword.

"A Meito Wado Ichimonji. Incredible." I said.

Kuina actually looked impressed. "You know your swords."

"I believe it's important to know quality swords just as well as quality swordsmanship." I respond.

We step a few paces apart, then take a ready stance. The fight that came a few seconds later was truly a sight to behold. Kuina and I weren't letting up on one another, giving it our all on the first go, evaluating each other's skill. Kuina's technique was in the more traditional sense, while mine was almost like a dance. But anyone watching could see that Kuina was beginning to tire out, and when she got sluggish enough she left herself open. I used that opening to knock the sword from her hands and catch it, kick her feet out from under her and cross the blades of the swords in a scissor-position and hold them against her neck.

"My win." I pant. I hold the hilt of Kuina's swords out to her and pull her to her feet with it.

No one made a sound watching the two of us. They all just waited for Kuina to likely lose her temper and start to chew me out, but she didn't. She just started to laugh and I joined in with her.

"Wow, you're good. I've never seen those kinds of techniques in sword wielding. Where did you train?" She asks me.

I pick up my scabbard and sheath my blade. "From a few teachers back home, but most of the techniques I developed myself."

The boys begin to surround me, praising me for beating the undefeated pupil of the dojo.

"Wow, you actually managed to beat Kuina!"

"Not even Zoro could do that!"

"Yeah and he can beat the grownups!"

The green-haired boy in question pushes through the mob to stand before me. "How did you do it? How could you have beaten Kuina when none of us could? What's your secret?" He starts to hound me.

Kuina saves me by stepping in. "Even if she did tell you her secret, you're never gonna beat me. You're weak Zoro, nothing ever changes."

"Maybe with her tutoring me, I can!" He argues.

"No way. The only one this prodigal master is gonna tutor is me." She quarrels, placing a hand on my shoulder.

The two were at each other's throats and practically ready to kill each other if I didn't do something.

"How about I tutor you both?" They cease their bickering and face me.

"Huh?"

"I can tell you both have a lot of potential and I would be more than happy to help the two of you. With the approval of your sensei of course." I look to Koshiro for an answer.

"I see no reason to pass up an opportunity for two of my brightest students to better themselves further. I will allow it."

"Alright. Is there a more open space near the village?" I asked.

"Yeah there's a really good spot a little way from here. Let's hurry! The sooner I get lessons from you, the sooner I can finally beat Kuina." Zoro then dragged me off to this 'special training spot'.

"Dream on, Zoro." Kuina shouts as she follows behind.

Upon arriving at the two sit in front of me, awaiting me first teaching. "If you don't mind I'd like to hear your reasoning behind you wanting my tutoring."

"Easy! I want to finally be able to beat Kuina in a duel. I've already lost almost 2000 times." Zoro explains.

"Wow. You're determined. I'll give you that. And you Kuina?"

"I want to prove to my father that girls can be just as good fighters as boys. That I can become the World's Greatest Swordsman. That we're not the weaker sex."

"That's complete bull!"

The two flinch away at my outburst.

I quickly regain my composure. "Sorry about that. But I can't stand those sexist kinds of comments about girls being weaker than boys. Back home, the women of my island would have beat someone senseless for a comment like that. I've been traveling with my friends for a while now and I've come across plenty of women who can kick the snot out of men. So that 'females are the weaker species' talk is just a load of garbage. So don't even listen to that kind of talk Kuina. You can be an incredible swordsman." I encouraged.

"You think so?"

"I know so." I picked up the few wooden training swords I managed to snatch before Zoro dragged me from the dojo. "And if you can't become the World's Greatest Swordsman, why not make a new title and become the World's Greatest Swordswoman?"

Kuina looked as though she was ready to cry at my encouraging words.

"So, shall we begin?" I give them the number of swords they desired.

The training that came was brutal, not just for them, but for me as well. During breaks, I would tell them about my home and the things I've seen on my travels.

"Wow. Your island has female swordsmen?" Kuina questions.

"Yes. Swordswomen are actually more common than swordsmen back home. The women on my island are very kind and loving, but can be exceedingly brutal in a fight. Martial arts, weaponry, you name it. If it helps us in a fight or defend ourselves they can do it." I smile reminiscing about home.

"Do you miss it?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, I do. But I know even now I know they're cheering me on from across the seas."

"They must trust in you a lot if you're allowed to travel without them."

"Yes. As difficult a decision as it was, they thought it was best for me to expand my horizons and see the world. I've learned so much since then." I smile at him.

Unknowingly, he blushes at my adorable gesture.

A whole month passed as we trained almost 24/7 and I tell everyone I have to continue on. Zoro was off training himself, leaving Kuina and I to talk amongst ourselves.

"Kuina, what made you want to wield a sword and study here at your father's dojo?" I ask curiously.

She was silent for a moment. "Do you know the stories of Crystal D. Quartz?"

I feign small surprise. "The King of the Pirates first mate?"

"Yeah. People say she was the first real woman to truly brandish a sword. Even though she was a pirate, she's my idol. I wanted to be just like her. I know it's silly, looking up to a pirate."

"She was amazing, wasn't she? But pirate or not, at least she had a code when using her sword." I look to my friend. "Don't ever give up on your dream, Kuina. Because when you do, that's when you truly lose."

"Thanks, (First Name). I'm really glad I got to meet you. Any more tips for me before you leave?"

I begin to pack up my things. "Learn the difference between being confident and being cocky, not just within yourself but within your opponents. Keep an open mind about strength, just because you're the best in one place, there can always be someone better out there. Don't ever stop training, you'll become sloppy, but don't overwork yourself as well. And lastly, if someone tells you you can't do something, strive to prove them wrong."

I zip up my bag and as I turn to face Kuina, she hugs me out of the blue. "You're the first one to have faith and believe in me. Thank you so much."

"Take care of yourself Kuina." I strap my bag around my waist and make my way back to my boat. I decided to take the long way to recall everything I went through here in this village. I came to a long straight pathway I needed to walk to get to the shore and I saw Zoro standing in the middle of it.

"So . . .You're really leaving." It was a statement, not a question.

I smile sadly. "I'm afraid so. My journey is not yet over. I have to continue on."

"I'd ask to fight you before you leave, but if you can beat Kuina without hardly breaking a sweat, even with all the training you've given us, I know I'll still lose."

I stand a few feet before him. "Let's make a promise. If and when you or Kuina leave this island to become the World's Greatest Swordsman, challenge me again so we can show both our strength. The title will go to one of you, I have no interest in holding a title like that."

"Why not? With your skills, you can easily accomplish that!"

"I've got my eyes set on a different goal: To explore the world's oceans. That's the real dream for me. But I don't see any problem in helping two good friends along the way. So, do we have an accord?" I held out my hand.

"You've got yourself a deal." He shakes my hand.

💭Flashback End💭

The sound of cannon fire breaks my recollection.

"That was way off the mark!" I hear Luffy exclaim.

The loud noise wakes up Zoro as well.

"Hey, what's so loud down there?" Zoro calls, lifting himself up from atop my legs.

"Cannon firing practice." Luffy replies, not taking his eyes from where the cannonball flew. "But it's not going very well.

"Like I said, let the expert aim the thing." Usopp boasts. "Judging from the flying distance of the last one, this should do it." He realigns the cannon before firing and hitting the targeted rock formation perfectly.

"Awesome! You hit that thing on the first try!" Luffy exclaims.

Usopp looks shocked that he was able to fire the cannon perfectly. "Wow, I did." He mutters quietly. "What'd ya think? I'm pretty magnificent when it comes to aiming. So, are you impressed yet?" He brags loudly this time.

"Yeah, you better believe it. So, it's all settled, you'll be our sniper." Luffy proclaims.

"Wait! I don't get to be captain?!"

💥It's not your face that we have as our Jolly Roger, Usopp.💥 Trigger replies from behind a newspaper a New Coo had dropped off.

"Yeah! I'm still the captain!"

Zoro chuckles at the two's bickering.

"Zoro, will you finally tell me what happened after I left? Why do you have Kuina's sword?" I question.

Zoro tenses up and remains silent, looking away from me. The silence really starts to annoy me. "Kuina's my friend too, I have a right to know!"

"Was?" He finally speaks.

"What?"

"She was our friend." 

My eyes unconsciously widen as Zoro's words sink in.  "You mean she's . . ."

Zoro then goes on to explain everything that happened, even though I can tell it pained him even more than it does me.

"I took her sword with the promise of becoming the World's Greatest Swordsman and I plan to follow through with it, whatever it takes."

I place my trembling hands on top of his. "I'll help . . .in whatever way I can to make that dream a reality, just like I plan to help Luffy with his. On my honor as a pirate and fellow swordsman."

He smiles, wiping away the tears beading at the corners of my eyes. "Don't you mean swordswoman?"

"Hey, that was my line." I laugh. "C'mon on down to the galley, I'm starved." I pick up my unfinished weapon and tools and bring it to the table before cooking up a storm in our new ship's rather spacious kitchen. Even Richie could manage to fit in it plus Tito. I could be pretty much be anything needed on a pirate ship, but I stick with my ocean/sea-life studies and keeping everyone well clothed. "Alright! Bon Appétit!"

"Wow! This looks delicious (First Name)! How is it that a man hasn't snatched you up to be his wife?" She asks me.

I blush a bit as I answer. "No one really has the guts to ask me seriously and I can be a bit intimidating at some points. My taller than normal stature doesn't help either. Besides, I'm only 18, despite how I look. And I'm not really well versed in romance. I've still got enough time before I want to even think of something like marriage, Nami."

"And speaking of talents, what are these things you've been working on?" Usopp holds up an unfinished gauntlet glove.

"I was wondering when you were gonna ask me about those. They're called Ammo Gauntlets."

"'Ammo Gauntlets?" Everyone questions.

"Yes. I designed them to be loaded with a number of helpful objects. Shurikens, extra water rations for my attacks, maybe even a grappling hook or shotgun shells to be fired from a distance."

"That's so cool!" Usopp and Luffy awe with stars in their eyes.

"You think that's neat, you should see what my design book is filled with. I'm calling them dual-weapons; Weapons that are designed to be transformable. It allows for versatility between melee and ranged weapons. What could start off as a sword can shift into a gun, or a javelin into a rifle. So long as I've got the materials, the sky's the imagination."

The two boys are practically overloading their brains with my explanations.

"Alright, enough about weapons. Let's dig in." Nami says.

And dig in, we do. Usopp is still arguing with Luffy about taking his spot as captain and even jokes about stealing it if Luffy is the one to do something cowardly or run away.

🌺Are you sure you're not talking about yourself, Usopp?🌺 Carmela teases.

"You know guys, I was thinking . . ." Luffy starts.

🌀That's a first.🌀 Ahio jokes. We all laugh.

" . . .There's one other position we have to fill before we can head out for the Grand Line."

Nami looks up from her journal. "You're right, there's a kitchen on this ship. Just pay me and I'll do it."

"I suppose it is vital for long trips." Mumbles a drowsy Zoro.

"And the Mosshead lives. I was starting to think you were dead with how quiet you were being. Didn't you just take a nap earlier?" I question.

"Real cute, (First Name)." He scowls playfully.

"Why, thank you."

"No decent pirate ship should be without one: A musician." Luffy says.

Zoro groans. "Are you an idiot?"

"What do you think we're doing out here?" Nami yells at him.

"Just when I thought you were gonna say something smart." Usopp sounds disappointed.

🌀🌺Give it a few days, those feelings will vanish after a time.🌺🌀 Carmela and Ahio voice.

"We're pirates! And pirates sing a lot don't you know?" Luffy tries to explain his stupidity.

Over the noise of everyone talking, I catch the sound of boots stomping outside the galley.

"Get out here, ya damn pirate!" The person snaps. The newcomer is male from the sound of his voice and he sure was pissed about something, considering he's running amok on our main deck.

Luffy decides to take care of the uninvited guest, bursting out the galley's door to confront the man, while the rest of us remain inside.

"Hey, what the hell? Who are you?" He demands.

I peak over his shoulder to get a good look at our unwanted guest. He was a young man with tan skin, dressed in a purple shirt, light blue hoodie, and white cut-offs. On his left cheek was a tattoo of the Japanese kanji (海) meaning "sea".

"Shut up! Who I am means nothing, ya stinkin' pirate!" The man shouts. He lunges forward and slices the railing in front of the galley with his large sword and Luffy almost with it.

"Hey, guys, how many are there?" Zoro asks.

"Looks to be just the one." I answer.

"Then just let him handle it." The swordsman replies.

The unnamed man then starts spouting about how we tried to kill his partner.

"That voice." Zoro mumbles.

"Zoro, do you . . .know that guy out there?" I ask.

"Yeah, let me go and clear this up." Zoro then walks out the galley's door and I follow.

Luffy had thrown the man into the wall of the main deck.

"L-Lost by a hair . . ." The man groans out.

"Who is this guy?" Luffy wonders, same as the rest of us.

Zoro and I look down at the slightly beaten man.

"Johnny . . .tell me that isn't you."

"Huh?" Who's sayin' my name like they think they know me or somethin'?" Johnny growls. Then he gets a good look at Zoro and bolts right up. "B-Big Bro Zoro?"

"Huh? 'Big Bro'?" I throw a questioning glance at my green-haired friend.

"Johnny, it is you." Zoro says with a small smile.

"What are you doing here, Big Bro?!" Johnny questions.

"Where's Yosaku?" Zoro avoids his old friend's question. "Isn't he with you?"

"What's going on?" Luffy is completely in the dark on this one.

"You two know each other?" I ask.

☠TO BE CONTINUED . . . ☠

On the next One Piece . . .

"I suppose we need a cook now."

"You 'suppose'? We dreadfully need a cook that can keep up with your voracious appetite."

"I heard there's a sea restaurant out there!"

"AHH!! The Navy ship's firing on us!"

"No prob. Leave it to me!"

"Wait, Luffy! Don't!"

"The restaurant's the other way, you idiot."

"I'll go apologize."

"What is taking so long?"

"Let's go check it out and get some food."

"Another fight?!"

"What's with him?"

🏴️️Ch. 20: Sanji of the Sea-Faring Restaurant! (First Name)'s Return to the Baratie!🏴☠️

☠🏴‍☠️️☠

☠Current Crew: Luffy | (First Name) | Zoro | Nami | Usopp☠

🐾The Pack: Carmela | Ahio | Tito | Umi | Trigger | Calder | Richie | ChouChou🐾

🏴‍☠‍️☠🏴‍☠‍️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
5.6K 60 1
My next Male Reader, starring Nami from One Piece. This one was a little different for me to write, but fun as always. I decided to have the reader g...
13.2K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
25.4K 732 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...