[61] - Whiskey Peak Arc ~ 4

🏴️️Ch.61: Delivering Princess Vivi of Alabasta! The Straw Hats Set Sail!🏴️️

From a safe distance, my company, comprised of Ghin, Princess Vivi and her duck Carue, watch Zoro and Luffy's destructive rampages against one another. And "poor" Mr. 5 and Ms. Valentine were stupid enough to think they could interfere and not face consequences. I have half a mind to smash their heads in myself, but I hold back because they're the extreme stubborn type.

"Damn pests..." Zoro growls.

"Messin' with our fight!" Luffy grits.

Princess Vivi and her duck are left to gawk in slight fear as the two pirates did away with the assassins with ease.

"They took down two Baroque Works agents. Unbelievable." Vivi stares wide-eyed.

"Shall we...continue?" Zoro shifts his wild-eyed gaze back to his rubber-powered opponent.

Luffy gleefully returns the heated stare. "Yeah!"

Luffy's fist clench tightly as his arm muscles begin to bulge. Zoro's hand grasps at his katana tight enough for veins to pop and be seen. The both of them emitting intimidating auras of Round 2.

Vivi can only gulp fearfully at the raw power radiating off the two and they haven't even started to fight yet.

As the auras clash, literal sparks fly. And that's all it takes for the two to go at it again.

"Al-ass-eo, chungbun hae![1]" I appear suddenly, right between the two fighters before they could clash, grabbing ahold of them by the backs of their heads before slamming their face together.

"Nice work, (First Name)! I was just about ready to punch 'em in their faces, too."

I look over my cloaked shoulder to see Nami and the Pack have rejoined us. But her enjoyment at watching me beat up the boys is replaced by annoyance as she looks pass me at their barely conscious forms lying on the dirt road.

💥At least they went and took out the enemies before trying to kill each other.💥 Trigger comments, eyeing the directions in which the assassins went flying.

"You two! What the heck do you think you're doing here!? At least (First Name) and Ghin are doing their jobs by protecting that girl. You almost lost us all a 1,000,000,000 beris!" She hauls the two by the scruffs of their shirts. "You understand?"

"What do you mean? What beris?" Vivi questions understandably. "I don't understand! Why did you save me?"

Even in Nami's grasp, the pirate captain and swordsman still try to fight each other off, punching and kicking, specifically at each other's faces, like children.

"About that..." The navigator's smirk turns into a polite smile, converting to her business talk demeanor. "I think we need to have a little chat. See you and I have to work out a contract for a reward."