[5] - Orange Town Arc ~ 2

🏴️️Ch. 5: A Terrifying Power Meets the Will of the Seas! Captain Buggy the Clown Pirate!🏴️️

Only a few hours later did we all finally reach land. Calder is here, along with Carmela and Ahio, so Luffy's gotta be here also.

Zoro has the three idiots we picked up tie his boat to the dock as I do the same with mine.

🌺We've got trouble.🌺 Carmela informs me.

"Why? What happened." I ask.

🌀Luffy went and got himself captured by those Buggy Pirates. Some orange haired girl tricked him and was taking him to the town's tavern where the pirates occupy as a makeshift base.🌀 Ahio explains.🌀The both of us came back here to give you the full details.🌀

'The orange haired girl. Four times in less than a week, now I'm positive this isn't a coincidence. But still I feel like I know her from somewhere and a promise I need to keep that's somehow connected to her. But what is it?!'

A sudden explosion knocks me out of my thoughts. Whatever caused the explosion decimates a row of townhomes and buildings.

"That was one heck of an explosion."Mutters Zoro.

"You got that right." I respond. "It came from the direction of where the Buggy Pirates base is. So that's where we head." I grab my bag and bring out two pistols and strap them to my dual hip holsters. 

Trigger isn't the only weapons expert in the crew ya' know

"It looks like it was one of the captain's beloved Buggy Balls." One of the idiots said, shaking at the sight of the weapon's destruction.

I snort. "Buggy Balls? Ego much? Knowing Luffy, he had to be smack dab in the middle of all this."

"Just what the heck did I sign up for when I joined this crew?" Zoro asks himself.

"But you've gotta admit that this is more adventure then you had back when you were hunting pirates for money, right?" I tell him.

"Well you're right about that." He chuckles.

"Trigger, Umi, Tito, you're with me this time."

💥You really mean it?!💥 The otter asks me, shocked.

"Of course, I do. I promised back in Shells Town. And since the town is abandoned, you and Umi don't have to hide. Plus, I know how antsy you're getting and you both could use the practice, not that either of you really need it."

🐾Alright! Finally, some action!🐾 He cheers and brings out one of his prized bazookas from his own bottomless bag that he uses to hold his weapons and ammo.