Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 71

4.8K 123 4
By devotee_of_krrishnA

"I saw that boy. He will be a perfect match for you Meera. We too want to see you as a bride. Maaya's marriage happened very unexpectedly, so we want to make every arrangements of your marriage in a grand way. We were searching a good groom from the day when you agreed for marriage and finally we found a perfect match. I should thank God for making things easy and perfect" Meera's mom spoke continuously. Nothing went inside her mind and she looked at her blankly.

"Okay you sleep. Will discuss about this tomorrow morning" she said by kissing her forehead. Meera locked the room and her eyes filled with tears. Fear occupied her heart. At that time she got call from Krishna. She attended the call.

"Meera" his voice made her lost her control and she started crying. He was shocked to hear her crying and was confused about her action. "I would feel better if you was near me, Krishna" her voice came along with her weeping.

He ended the call. She don't know the reason why he suddenly cut the call. It was raining heavily and she just stared at the dark sky through window. She got call from him after a fifteen minutes.

"Come out. I'm waiting outside your home" he said, her eyes widen in surprise, she looked out through window and found his car there. Without wasting a second, she ran outside her home. He came out once seeing her. She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly crying her heart out.

He consoled her by caressing her back. "Its not good to get wet in this heavy rain. Let's sit inside" he said gently. He opened the car door and made her sit on his lap. She was weeping continuously, finally she stopped crying and looked at his face. He looked at her worriedly. "What happened Meera?" He asked worriedly. Meera said what her mom told her. He listened her patiently.

"Relax Meera. Don't worry, I'll take care of these things" he said caressing her hair smoothly. "I shouldn't have agreed for marriage, Krishna. That's my mistake. Now how can I tell them about this" she said sadly.

"Meera relax, no parents want their children to live a unhappy life. They thought you will like this proposal but if you tell them that you don't like this. They will surely drop that idea. Believe me, I'll set this problem before your family meeting that guy" he said by holding her hand.

She nodded as response. "Okay, its getting late. You go and sleep well forgetting all these stuffs" he said kissing her forehead. She nodded and got down from the car. She turned to him and bid bye. He smiled. She entered her house. He too left the place thinking about the solution. She reached her room and tried to sleep. Finally she succeed.

Next day,

Meera got up and got ready for office. She had her breakfast and board a bus to reach her office. She had some important work and she concentrated on it. Time passed and she noticed his cabin but he was not there. She called him but he didn't picked her call. She was worried and tried once again, still he didn't attend the call. She tried to concentrate on her work but she couldn't. She tried calling him again but in vain.

He didn't reach office till evening. She left early since she couldn't concentrate on her work. She reached her home and found a car in front of her house. She was confused and went inside with confusion. She was surprised to see Rajeswari there.

She went inside and Rajeswari hugged her once she saw her. "Mam, how are you doing?" She asked with a beautiful surprised smile. "Not madam, call me aunty. You can't call your soon to be mother in law as madam" she said by raising her eyebrows. Meera bent her head feeling shy.

Meanwhile Meera's mom reached and she gestured her to come in. Meera excused and went inside following her mom. "Meera she is Rajeswari and she wishes to have you as her daughter in law. I don't know what to reply. She is very rich and we are afraid to give you in that rich family. Even your dad felt the same" she said nervously. "Mom, she is my MD and one of the best person I have ever seen" she said with smile. "Means, do you like this proposal?" She asked slowly.

"I'm sorry ma. I have hidden one thing from you" she said bending her head down. "What are you talking about Meera?" She asked with confusion. "Ma, I love Krishna, Rajeswari aunty's son. I didn't tell about this with you. It was my mistake to hide that from you. I'm sorry mom" she said with tears. Janaki looked her shockingly. She couldn't believe that Meera was speaking like that and she never thought that she would fall in love.

"Then, you already know about their arrival too right" she asked looking her. "No mom, I don't know about that. Just now I too know" she said truly. Janaki nodded and didn't ask further questions. Maaya heard their conversation and came to Janaki.

"Mom, she loves that boy very much mom and she can't be happy with anyone else. Please accept for this marriage and only you can make dad to accept this proposal" she asked like a request. "Our children's happiness is most important thing for us Maaya. So, don't worry" Aanand came inside with smile. "Dad. Thank you so much" Maaya said hugging him. They both smiled and went to meet Rajeswari.

"Sis, I liked Meera once I saw her. I found myself in her and I always want a daughter in law like her. I was very happy when my son told me that he loves Meera. I don't want to give any chance to loose her. So I didn't wait further and came directly to know about your wish" Rajeswari told by holding Janaki's hand.

"We don't know anything about your son but for us our daughter's happiness is more important and we believe her. Her choice will be perfect every time. We are lucky to have such a kind mother in law for our daughter" she said with happy tears.

Meera heard their conversation and jumped in happiness. She thanked God wholeheartedly. "Then we can fix dates for engagement and marriage. Let's keep it within three months. Are you okay with that?" Rajeswari asked looking both Anand and Janaki. They both nodded with smile. "100% okay" they said. Rajeswari was on cloud nine and it was visible in her face.

Meera came out wearing a simple saree. Rajeswari looked her lovingly and kissed her forehead. "You're looking beautiful" she said. Meera blushed hearing her. She presented her some gifts and left home after having dinner. Meera hugged Janaki and kissed her cheeks thanking her. Janaki too caressed her hair with smile.

Meera went to her room and took her mobile to call him. She dialed his number and waited for him to attend the call. He attended in very first ring. "What's up wify" he asked lovingly.

"It sounds good but I'm not going to talk with you" she said with fake anger. "Why darling. I have given you such a big surprise but you're angry with me" he said sadly. "But why didn't you came to office and you didn't attend my calls too" she said sadly.

"Hey, I want you to be surprised. If I talked with you then you might guessed something. So I avoided your call but truly I too missed you. Can't wait for three months. I told my mom to fix our marriage in two weeks but she disappointed me" he said like a complaint. Meera laughed hearing him. "How lucky I'm to get a person like you Krishna" she said from her heart. "I'm the one" he corrected.

She smiled at his comments. "Now you are happy right" he asked. "To the core" she replied. "I just want your happiness" he said sincerely. She once again thanked god for giving him in her life. "I want these three months to go fast and I want my Queen near me forever" he said with excitement. She smiled brightly but she thought something different but she never wanna make him disappointed and she replied him "will come soon".

Both eagerly waited for their dreams to come true.

Hi friends,

71st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Next chapter will be epilogue. Hearty thanks for all my readers❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 2.4K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
388K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
1.4M 59.8K 53
Ranked 1 in #asian on 09.05.2020 1 in #forced marriage on 29.06.2020 ...
14.2K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...