#1 Falling for the guy that h...

By Lill_miss_ash

Ashleigh and Anna have been friends since before they could remember. Ashleigh has an older brother, his nam... More

Falling for my best friends brother / brothers best friend
1- Did he just turn cute?
2- Living with the family.
3- Were like scooby do thats me and you.
4- Calm down bro.....
5- We may. not be close, but I got your back.
6- Hate is a strong word. Try Love.
7- Stage One: Denail
8- Stage two: Hiding these feelings
9- #TeamUn-Coordinated
10- Love-Hate relationships
11- How hypocritical of you
12- Circle of love
13- To girls one guy (part 1)
14- Two girls one guy (part 2)
15- Anna's News
16- Princesses advice
17- Telling you both
18- Anna knows
19- Telling one more
20- A journey to cadet camp
21- Settling in at camp
23- What are we?
24- Relationship?
25-School changes things....
26- Birthday awkwardness
27- Summer Of Nomance
28- Stage three : Managing the awkward feelings
29- Brithday wars
30- The only way to get over him
31- Telling Him
32- The get away
33- Suspicious behaviour
34- Even our parents talk about it cringe much!
35- Spreading Rumours
36- The guy
37- A broken heart - (The final chapter)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS MESSAGE

22- Chilling with my new guy friend

991 31 14
By Lill_miss_ash

WARNING: The next few chapter contian some cute scenes and moments. Be aware that it may make you go 'awww'. If your and 'AWWWer' then this may not cause any 'yucky' moments for you.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

*Vrrrmmm vrrmmmm vrmm vrm*

Still half asleep I rolled over and buried my head in my sleeping bag. My roommates alarm was going off; her shower was half an hour earlier than mine. I was a light sleeper so the vibration of her alarm had waked me up. It was the first night last night so everyone was making noise. As the walls aren't soundproof I could hear allot of music and loud laughing.

I heard my roommate get up, and 'quietly' look for something. I opened my eyes for a second and saw her; with a towel in her hand, and some bath supplies; leave the room. Half an hour later, my own alarm went off. Slowly and quietly. I got out of my sleeping bag and rolled out of bed.

After gathering my things I went to go and take a shower, luckily someone was just leaving as I came into the bathroom. After taking my shower I went to get ready, I have quite quick showers. It was almost 6:00 and I was as tired as Fudge.

(Metaphorically speaking, Fudge doesn't sleep. Gasp I know! sorry kids....)

I was going to text Anna, and then I remembered the time. She didn’t use her phone much in her new school. I wondered how her new life was.... I remembered when she just us she was leaving, it was a bad day. She had just been mugged. That’s why she looked all beaten up that day.

They stole her headphones, right shoe and iPod. She was lucky that she had managed to sneak her phone in her bra.

I laid down on my bed until it was 6:30. It was time for breakfast.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY OUT!"

"NOW!"

"HURRY UP!"

"GET OUT!"

"COME ON WE NEED TO BEAT THE BOYS."

"Wait revalys now right?"

"HURRY UP, QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!"

One of the Corporals from the six form shouted. I saw her walking up and down the corridors as I left my room. Walking through the corridors, I went down the stairs. I saw Nisa and Kamila as I left the building. We stood next to each other in the centre rank. We had to get into three ranks to march to breakfast.

AT SIX TWENTY FIVE-SIX IN THE FRICKING MORNING. AHHH!!!

I sighed as I turned left and began to march to the mess hall, that's where all the soldiers and cadets ate. Thanks god there were no soldiers at the moment, or else the line would take forever. If you thought lunch lines at school were long. *scoffs* well these were worse. Especially since you were tired and starving.

Once we got outside the mess hall, we were filled out and into the building. The camp site was like any other army camp site. If you don't know what it looks like. Picture loads of long buildings and some small two story buildings spread across a large area. There was a main shop here. There were roads, car parks, a basketball court, trees grass. It was hard to describe really.

We had to take of our berays once we had gotten inside the mess hall. Berrays are the hats that soldiers. The building looked like a giant school dinner hall or cafeteria as the Americans say. Just without the teachers, or lockers, or students. Just cadets, lots and lots of cadets....

I could smell the food as I walked inside the building. Stuffing my berray into my empty rank slide I turned around and began to talk to Kamila. Nisa was in front of me, she was talking to one of the boys.

"Olala" I said to Kamila, gesturing to Nisa and the boy.

"Haha" She laughed.

"Get in there!" I said to Nisa.

"Shut up." Nisa scoffed.

"Well it should be him getting in but alright." I joked.

"Lol." Kamila chuckled.

Maybe it will be Nisa that gets the boyfriend this camp I thought. As I turned around I saw that more of the boys were starting to come in, Callum and some year 9's came in.

We had all sat on the same table once we had our food. After eating it we went back to our billets. I put down my cup and knife and fork. I didn't need it at the moment. There was no time to put it away, so I had left it on my bed.

It was the first day of week one, today was rifle shooting. I had passed my weapons handling test. I was really bad and have no idea how I passed. I got kicked of the shooting range for being a 'Hazard to myself and others'. I wasn't the best of shooters, I may or may not have shot the floor a few-Some-Allot...Well Most of the times. I missed the target completely and hit the ground. How? I have no idea.

I still had my licence, they must have forgotten to remove it. It hadn't expired yet. I had forgotten everything. Even the basic N.S.P (Normal Safety Procedure). So they kind of took the riffle away from me.....

Oh well, I actually couldn't be asked to do anything today. Apparently we could shoot the air riffles though. We literally had a free day, we couldn't go back to the billets. What we could do was sleep on the grass until lunch.

I for one, was on team sleep. Anyone else?

As I walked over to the other kids who either; are new, missed last camp, or failed the last weapons handling test. If they didn't shoot last February they couldn't shoot now. Allot if the older kids were annoyed about this.

I sat down next to the girls in my year. Callum was lying down near me. Another guy called James was sitting next to him. I met James in February. I remember that we all tried to find out who he liked at that camp. We then found out that he was gay. He was a really nice guy James.

"Hay James! Hay Callum!" I said.

James was a cute chubby mix race boy, he had fluffy hair, all the girls found him ADORABLE! Whereas Callum was also mixed race, but he was allot lighter. He wasn't actually good looking. But he had a sweet personality. Both boys were nice boys.

"Hello Ashleigh." Callum said happily.

"Hay." James said.

James didn't follow the stereo type. Although some gay guys act feminine he didn't. He talked like a boy. A part from if it involved love or crushes. He dressed and acted like on. The only thing different about him was the fact that he liked them. I wouldn't have known unless I was told. Gay, Bisexual or Straight; James was an amazing guy.

"Whats up?" I asked as I crawled over to them.

"Not much..." Callum said. He seemed a little shy, I didn't know why, I was just an Ashley.

"Bored." James said.

I started to have a basic conversation with the boys, James had gone off. I had barely even noticed that James went. Me and Callum were speaking animatedly for over an hour! I liked Callum he was really kind. I got to know him well. I even found out that his dad was a teacher in my school, in fact he was my old art teacher. I never noticed that their surnames were the same.

I personally would hate to have my parents, or any adult family members working at my school to be Frank...Who is Frank anyway....?

"My birthdays in two weeks..." I said. Whilst lying down next to him on the grass

"Happy birthday for then"

"You’re invited." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"I won't be able to get you a present though, I can't afford it in time." He said sounding sad.

"It's fine." I reassured him. I really didn't mind.

"You sure?" He confirmed.

"Yeh its fine." I said whilst playing with grass.

Picking up grass he threw some at me whilst smiling. "Hay." I said trying to sound annoyed but I to were smiling. Throwing some more grass at him I smiled. "Stop I’m sleeping." I said whilst sticking my tongue out. I put it back in just in time of me not to end up licking the grass.

"No you not." He said.

"Yes I am" I said before quickly lying down.

I had ended up lying into him. We were both lying down now. He was horizontal, I has vertical. Depending on the way you looked at it. My head was on his arms/chest. I covered my face with my hands and made loud fake snoring sounds.

"HAAAAAAArrrgggggg SHIWWWWwwwww HARRGGGGGGGh  Sewwwww."

"Great acting Ashleigh" He joked sarcastically. Well he best have been joking.

"I know right." I joked.

I hadn't actaully thought or even for a second allowed Ryan to slip into my head since I sat down over an hour ago with Callum. 'Thanks Callum!' I said in my head. It would have needed explaining if I thanked him outloud.

My hands were still covering my face when I felt grass on my hands....Okay now he was teasing me. People were all saying 'awwws' and 'nawws'. I dind't realize at first that they were talking about us. We were teasing and throwing grass at each other. We were in our own world. It took me a while to realize that everyone was watching us.

"You two are cute." Nisa said.

"Yeh they are." Kamila agreed.

People started to talk about us. Lying back down on his arm/half of his chest. I put my berray in front of my face and pretended to sleep. A few times he would remove it and put grass on me. When he eventually stopped we lay there in silence.

"There's so cute."

"Do they go out?"

"Aww she's sleeping on his arm."

"Callum is that you girlfriend."

"Ashleigh is you asleep?"

"Shut up and let them be a couple."

"I want to see them as a couple, but I don't want to see them sleep."

Oh thanks the last one.....

I wasn't actaully asleep, I was pretending to, with my berray covering my face, I couldn't help but smile. I had laid there, still and in silence until I fell asleep.

--------

Later that night I had walked into naffie. After I bought a drink, I had stopped Callum walking up to me. "Hey" I said.

"Hi." He said.

We had a small conversation standing up by the tables. After that he basically followed me where ever I went in the naffie building . At first I thought it was a bit weird, but I got used to it. We walked and talked, talked and walked. It was the most that I had ever spoken to a guy before. People were asking us if we go out or liked each other. I said no, he didn't actaully answer but I had never noticed at the time.....

 The next day was exactly the same...Only we became even better friends.....

It was still riffle shooting on the second day, we got to shoot air riffles though. We got to be civilian participants in some of the war scenarios that we did. Me and Callum spent the first and second day together walking and talking. Everyone kept saying how it was obvious that he liked me, they all thought I liked him

.It was the third day when feelings started to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a problem, I just made a plan of how many more chapters and there will be an estimate of about43 chapters in the book. 21 Left. I have no idea how I would finish it by December......

Allot of them are short of filers so hopefully I can merge them. Updates are slow, and I haven't been able to correct anything yet. Sorry...

THANKS FOR READING SO FAR, IT REALLY MEANS ALLOT TO ME.  :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 8 10
In her third year of university Alana decides to leave her cheating boyfriend after walking in on him with another girl, yet again! She decides to mo...
1.2K 121 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...
546 54 17
Lily Clay has everything she has ever wanted, she's captain of her cheer team, one of the most popular girls in school and has almost every guy in sc...
241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...