𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

8 | taetae

18.1K 429 21
By heartphiliau

Chaerin's POV

《Good morning, Taehyung.》 I was ready to go to school, I just had to have breakfast.

Taehyung was already in the kitchen eating. As soon as he sees me he looks away, visibly agitated.

I sit at the table and start eating. There was an awkward silence.

With what he said yesterday it was clear that he knew something ... I just wonder why he pretended nothing, asking me those questions.

While we were eating we get a message simultaneously on our cell phones. We check both, it's a message from our parents.

They say they added a week to their honeymoon in Japan.

《Yah, did you read?》

《Yeah ...》he snorts.

As soon as I finish eating I leave the plate in the sink. I take the bag and look towards Taehyung 《see you later.》

He answers with mumbles.

[...]

Most of the morning has already passed, a lesson was still missing. We had a half-hour break. I was in class with Hwasa, we were chatting amongst ourselves.

《After school, would you like to do something?》 I say turning in my chair towards Hwasa.

《You didn't hear?》

《Hear what?》

《Taehyung will have a party at his house!》she says happily.

I remain silent for a moment, trying to realize what I had just heard 《He what?》 I can't avoid the nervous tic that comes spontaneously in my eye.

《He invited the whole school, and it's rare since he didn't even invite his friends to his house, until recently!》

I try not to show the anger that was taking over my body. I smile like an idiot to hide it.

《We are going, right?》she says, raising an eyebrow.

《Eh?》

《At the party.》she says as if it were the most obvious thing.

Sure. How nice to be invited to a party that is done at my house.

I get up from my chair and go to Taehyung class.
I hear the voice of Hwasa calling me but I ignore her.

I slam the door open of his classroom, dart in, everyone's attention was on me. It looked like a scene from an anime.

He was leaning near the window together with Jimin and Jungkook. I take him by the wrist and pull him out of the classroom, all his companions shout an "oooh".

I drag him with me until I find an empty classroom, entering it. He had a satisfied smile. Did he do it on purpose?
《Why didn't you tell me?》

《I don't know what you're talking about.》 He was pretending to be dumb.

《You know what I'm talking about.》

He shrugs, making an innocent face. I'm going to punch him.

I snort loudly 《what should I do?》

《If you want I can invite you to the party.》

I feel another tic in the eye. 《invited...》 he nods 《in my own house.》 He nods again, smiling. I hope he's joking.

Does he want to play? So it will be.
I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. Let's see who plays with whom.

《Tae ...》 I say pouting.

《Hm?》

《I was hoping to be alone with you today ... 》 I approach him playing with the collar of his jacket.

His expression totally changes, a particular shimmer appears in his eyes.

He clears his throat 《ahem, I suppose you want-》

《Too bad, I had a surprise for you ...》 I say, sighing with disappointment, looking down, then I look up at him, to see his reaction.

I get even closer, and I lean my body completely on his. Our faces were so close, I look at him from below. His body stiffened and his breathing was uneven.

He swallows noisily and moved his mouth as if his mouth was dry. How easy it is to tease him. It's so funny.

I lift on my toes, take his face in my hands and bring my lips close to his, touching them. He closes his eyes. But I don't kiss him. I detach our bodies. For today it's enough.

I walk away, smiling, satisfied, as soon as I see his red face.

《Since when did you become so easy, TaeTae?》 I say walking back towards the door.

He said nothing, staring at me, biting his lower lip.

《Before you were ruder...》 I continue while I arrive at the door. I grab the handle and go out giggling to myself.

Ah ... Taehyung ...
I sigh mentally.

TAEHYUNG POV

As soon as she comes away from me I watch her as she leaves. I let out my breath I was holding in. My body didn't answer me. I was still. All covered with chills, from pleasure. Only hee presence caused me things that even she couldn't imagine.

I wonder what she had in mind. Before I was the one playing with her and teasing her. Since when have things changed?

Ah ... I'm getting weak. Weak for her.
I couldn't allow it, but the attraction I feel for her is too much.

I left the classroom and returned to my class. As soon as I set foot, everyone looks at me with curious looks for what had just happened.

Chaerin, even if he doesn't realize it, is a prey sought after by many males. Pff. If only they try to get close to her.

And the fact that she had fallen into my class, dragging me away, had created glances of jealousy from some classmates. Including Jimin.

I reunite with Jimin and Jungkook, I ignore their curious gaze, and I use my cell phone. Until Jungkook starts talking.

《What happened?》

《She's pissed off for the party.》

《Haven't you warned her?》

《Nope.》

I don't tell them what happened next. It is better to avoid it. More than anything it's embarrassing. Since everyone knows I'm the one who plays with girls, not the other way around.

[...]

Chaerin's POV

After school, I went straight to my home. Before Taehyung. I had to prepare myself before this party that he had organized without telling me. I would have been present. I had already told Hwasa.

I started getting ready and someone rings at the door. I open and see Hwasa looking at me with a surprised face.

《Why did you tell me to come here before the party? 》 I let her in 《above all, why did you open me?》
Hwasa looked confused. She didn't know what to think.

《Come on.》 I take her by the hand and take her to my room.

《Yah wait, can we go around like this in Taehyung's home?》

As we climb the stairs she continues to ask me questions trying to resist. I open the door and let her in.

She looks around curiously at the objects she sees, she recognizes them because they are mine. As soon as she finishes making around on herself, she looks at me.

《Why are your things here? That, on the sofa, isn't it your jacket? This room has your smell -》

《If you shut up for a moment I'll explain everything.》 I say putting my finger on her mouth, silencing her.

She puts her hands on his hips, raising her eyebrow. I begin to explain everything. From beginning to end. Even the times I had sex with Taehyung and how we got to that point.

But I avoided the Jimin argument. For now.

《Wait, wait, wait, are you telling me that you are in an incestuous relationship?》

《No, he is not my real brother.》

She remains open-mouthed, staring at me in disbelief. Start to smile maliciously 《you have the face of an angel, but underneath, you're a little devil.》 I start laughing with her.

Maybe she was right. I just liked sex. And I liked teasing Taehyung and Jimin.

It was a mutual attraction. I for them and them for me. We were weak with each other.

《Hwasa, I need your help for tonight. I'm going to have fun tonight, and get Taehyung to pay.》

We exchanged a look of complicity and began to explain what I had in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
217K 2.6K 18
Y/n's parents are away on a trip leaving her at home. She stays at her best friend's house Jimin. He invites Jungkook and Taehyung which are also her...
26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...