safe place

By oluna15

Zack been the only one among his brothers that doesn't have a kid, he decided to adopt a kid, he pick a rude... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Charge 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11 😕
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 28

856 21 6
By oluna15

Zack was seating on the couch, with Dylan and Tristan, talking, while Oliver and Dave sat at the other side, if I just walk pass them Oliver will scold me. So....

Hey, dad you are the most welcomed, I said sarcastically.

"Emm... I guess" that was all he said. I walked pass them, I was just on the stairs when Zack grab my wrist, that curse me to stop.
Why are behaving like this ? He asked.

Like how ? I guess am still in piece not in pieces, I learned how to live without you. I said with anger in my voice.

What are you talking about ? He asked.

YOU LEFT ME HERE FOR A MONTH, NO CALL NOT THING, YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY EXISTENCE ! I yelled at Zack and roughly pull my wrist out of his grip.

Frank what have I told you about yelling ? Oliver scolded. But I didn't care. I stomped to my room and slammed the door. I kicked my desk in annoyance. I fell on the bed staring at the ceiling. I feel guilty, for yelling at him like that, it wasn't his fault, or maybe it was his fault.

Zack's POV.
Frank yelled at me, I feel like punishing him, but I can't he is my son, he doesn't understand yet.

You allowed him to yell at you like that ? Oliver asked crossing his arms.

Don't worry oli, trust me he will never yell at me again, I said with a smirk. I have and idea,

Well if you say so, he shrugged. But I have to deal with someone. He said.

Who ? I asked curse the boys are here, none of them were mean today so, they don't deserve to be punished.

Frank, he said.

Why ?

Don't worry I'll explain, Dave said as he sigh. Then Oliver walked upstairs to his room.

Frank, he paused. drugged himself, and he was unconscious then Mike, saw him and brought him home. So Oliver was angry and spanked him, so he will receive a bed spanking throughout this week.

Frank drugged himself ? Is difficult to believe. I said. While leaving for my room.

Frank's POV
Oliver entered the room with his favorite weapon, his black leather belt, I got up from the bed and face the wall, this is gonna hurt, so bad.

Don't reach back frank, that was all he said before the torture started.

WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP
the pain was too much, but I'll try to short up, I let out a sob as tears rolled down my cheek.
WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP
He stopped.

You are done for today, he said and walked out. I off my shirt, wincing at the touch, i check in the mirror and noticed I was bleeding again. I treated my wound, and took a shower. I think I've begin to hate Oliver.

Next day
I was getting ready for school, then tap tap.
I sigh, enter. I kept digging in my stuff.

Frank we need to talk, Zack entered and I sigh leaving the thing I was doing.
Yeah am listening, I said focusing my attention to him.

Did you drug yourself ? He asked in a soft voice.

What if I say no, and he doesn't believe me, like Oliver, will he spank me till am bruised ?

Why are you asking me I thought they told you. I said.

I want to hear it from you. He said half yelling.

No, I didn't drug myself, I was forced. I repress tears.

He sigh, Thank you very much, for not doing that. He hugged me. And I hiss. Are you hurt ?
I nodded my head.
Where ?
I sigh, my back. He tried to touch it, NO don't it really hurts. I said

But let me see, he said and I raised my shirt. You are bruised. He said.

But you can just tell him, that I said the truth. I said.

Okey will try, he went downstairs.

----------------------------

The door slammed opened and Zack sat on my bed and sigh.

What did he say ? I asked paying full attention.

I should leave before he smack me, he said really pissed.

I got up, don't tell me Oliver can spank you, I said ready to....

Y-yeah, he can he does it a lot when I was a teenager. He blush a little.

I wanted to laugh but, when last did he spank you ? I ask while seating beside him.

I guess when I was 18, he said blushing a little. I smiled at that.

What did you do ? I asked

WO what is this twenty questions ? Let's stop here. He said.

Dad am sorry for what I said yesterday. I said looking at my feet that weren't touching the floor yet.

Em I know

I got up and hugged him, I pick my stuff and was about to leave but he pull my wrist.

No so fast mister, you yelled at me, that was really mean. He said with a smirk.

No please don't, he pull my over his lap.

If you keep struggling I will use the paddle. He said as I stop struggling.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK !

Ow, he pulled me up, and I rub the stings.

This hurt like bitch ! SLAP ! Ow why did you hit my mouth, I covered my mouth with my hands.

Don't curse, he said gently pulling me in a hug. I smiled at him and hugged back I kissed him on the cheek, and he did the same.

Thank you dad, although you
Left but now that you are back I know things will be good. I got off his lap and we went
downstairs.

Am ready, i said and we made our way through the front door to the car. I was happy to seat at the front with Zack.

We pull in the parking lot, we got out and I followed Tristan and Dylan, I don't wanna come cross Jamie and his band. Since Tristan is in the same grade with me,  I remain stitch to him.

Every body has a curse and hobby, so each one of you are going to name his or her curse. Said Mr James our English teacher.

Doctor, engineer, accountant, pharmacist, lawyer, architect, designer. Everyone said remaining me.

Mr. Johnson ? I stood up and remain silent, he shoot me a look.

I don't know ? I shrugged my shoulder. Everyone started laughing.

Is OK class, you write and essay on what you will like to become, class, then you come and read it in front of the class. And they all nodded. I was frozen. Tristan dragged me out of the class, I didn't noticed the bell rang. He ate lunch and everything went well, till school was over. I had detention so I stayed behind while Dylan and Tristan went home, my detention teacher miss perry and I are friendly now, I read quietly in my detention room, till detention was over then I tell her bye and walked home. Today was different when I was walking guess who I saw, all alone in street it was getting dark.

Hey dude we will teach you a lesson jamie and his band caught me, I tried to break free but I was too small. Jamie punched my nose and blood dropped from my nostrils. I hit his stomach with my leg, then stomped on the toes of the guys holding me, I ran as fast as I can, the lost me, I think the football training have some little advantages. I was in few blocks to our house. When this black van park in my front, it almost knocked me down, some men wearing black grab me I tried to run but they kicked me. I gasp for air, then they tired me and threw me in the back of the car.

I was dead scare, I have been kidnapped, what are they going to do to me ? Will they kill me ? Will I ever hug Zack again ? Will I ever see my family ? Oh no let it be a dream.

To be continued..............

Hi guys love the suspense ? Read the next chapter to find out what happens next, will frank die ? Or who kidnapped him ? If you are quick to answer these questions I will dedicate your name to the next chapter. By Luna
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.7K 31
This is something I wrote a long time ago and doesn't really represent me now. You guys can read it but the child abuse might be triggering. Also I d...
13.1K 742 20
Frank Iero gets adopted by Gerard and Mikey Way's mother when he's 16. When he gets close to his new brother Gerard, he starts to gain bigger feeling...
186K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...
115K 2.9K 33
Charlie was a normal rebel that you could find at every city. But when her rebellious actions get her sent away (again) she needs to learn to trust h...