FORBIDDEN DESIRE 2 | Jungkook...

By jikookie17

"Happily ever after is not a fairytale. It's a choice." Ā©š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠšˆš„šŸšŸ• No translations allowed. |*Con... More

Chapter 3 : Wet shirt
Chapter 4 : Spanking
Chapter 5 : Worn out
Chapter 6 : Disturbed
Chapter 7 : Your smile brings mine
Chapter 8 : Body work
Chapter 9 : Mistake
Chapter 10 : Daddy
Chapter 11 : Provoke me
Chapter 12 : Teasing you
Chapter 13 : Lose control
Chapter 14 : Phone call
Chapter 15 : Naughty
Chapter 16 : Worried
Chapter 17 : Tattoo
Chapter 18 : Hateful
Chapter 19 : Horrible person
Chapter 20 : Memories
Chapter 21 : Sick
Chapter 22 : Lies and mistrusts
Chapter 23 : The truth you want
Chapter 24 : My old mistakes
Chapter 25 : I beg you
Chapter 26 : Hold my hand
Ch. 27 : I loved you
Ch. 28 : Strong bond
Ch. 29 : My loves
Ch. 30 : Demanding
Ch. 31 : Big boy
Ch. 32 : Serious talk
Ch. 33 : Grown man
Ch. 34 : Mature
Ch. 35 : Intimate
Ch. 36 : Obedient
Ch. 37 : Boy's love
Ch. 38 : My model
Ch. 39 : Secret
Ch. 40 : Baby boy
Ch. 41 : Mixed feelings
Ch. 42 : Your wise words
Ch. 43 : Odd behavior
Ch. 44 : Between us
Ch. 45 : Missing the old you
Ch. 46 : Lost you
Ch. 47 : The look into your eyes
Ch. 48 : Comforting
Ch. 49 : Self-hatred
Ch. 50 : Relieving
Ch. 51 : My baby boy
Ch. 52 : Drifted apart
Ch. 53 : With you only

Chapter 2 : Honeymoon

152K 1.8K 2.4K
By jikookie17

NOTE : This happens two months after the wedding.

/FLASHBACK\

"Here we are baby!" he beams like a happy boy as his right hand is holding my left one while the other is gripping our two luggage. We both enjoy the feeling of the new soil on which we landed a short while, the Hawaii one. "I'm so happy!" he jumps on his spot and wraps his arms around me while I can't help laughing at his cuteness. He moves his head to face me while hugging me tight and gets my sunglasses on top of my head, "We're both going to enjoy our time just together for one whole month..." his eyes stare into mine with love and passion, making my heart race like ever. I kiss his lips and hold him tight. "I can't believe it...."

"Same," he bites his lips and looks around us to enjoy the view of Hawaii and our first step outside the airport. He slides his fingers to mine and intertwines them softly. "This is going to be the first time that we both travel together, right?"

"Yes," I nod with a beam, happy more than ever about the fact that we're going to be just together, even though I'm going to miss my little brother a lot. He kisses my lips and holds my hand tightly to get by my side, the luggage gets grabbed by his fingers and I put my sunglasses back on properly as he's walking along the footpath to try getting a taxi for us.

However, while his eyes are on the road, I can see some guys setting their eyes on my legs that are in a Jean short, to then smirk at me. Alright...I hope Jungkook keeps his eyes on the cars driving by or else I feel like he's going to be in a bad mood.

"Baby," he pulls on my arm as he managed to get a taxi for us and opens the back door to make me enter it first while he's taking care of placing our stuff in the trunk. He packs everything into it while the driver is talking to someone with the use of his earpiece. Jungkook hopefully joins me and closes the door behind him after some seconds, to place his hand on my thigh.

"Hello Miss and Mister, where do I drive you?" the driver smiles at us, making my man take the lead to speak since he knows I'm shy as hell with people. "Good morning sir, we would like to get to the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea."

"Okay, I know the way to there by heart," he turns the steering wheel and tries to get a free space between all the cars to pass between them. Jungkook comfortably leans back on the seats and brush his thumb on my thigh, as he set his eyes on me. "Are you okay?" he whispers to me, I turn my head and smile at him with a nod, passing my fingers between his longer one to hold his hand. He pecks my lips in a tender manner and tightens his grip on me. I can see that just from the look into his eyes and his behavior, that he's as happy as I am to be here.

•••

"Wait, take all of this space for you baby, I'm just going to get all my clothes in the dresser," he walks back with all his stuff to let me have the whole closet for me, but I stop him. "Come on Jungkook, we can share it..."

"No it's fine and easier that way, don't worry," he lays his clothes on the flat surface and start to correctly stuff the drawers. I let him do it and finish with my own fabrics to both silently tidy up.

After some short minutes, Jungkook ends his task and walks up to me who's still not over with it. "Do you want me to help you?" his arms encircle my waist and a kiss squeeze my cheek. "I'm okay, don't worry," I smile, feeling good with his body against mine. I unfold that fabric and place it on the hanger. "Where did you put your lingerie?"

I turn around at this sudden question, "Why do you want to know that my dear Jungkookie?" I grin as the same expression appeared on his face. "In case...we never know what could happen..."

I shake my head in disbelief but still indicate with my finger the last drawer of the furniture in the right corner of the closet. "There."

"Good," he presses his lips on mine and slides his fingers up my sides while stepping back. "Do you want to take a shower and go eat our lunch?"

"Yes," I turn around to grab his hand and follow him. "But I would like to eat our dinner in here, all alone this evening...face to face..."

"Why?" he opens the two doors of the luxurious bathroom to get inside with me. "Is there something you want to talk about or it's just to be together, between husband and wife?" he looks at me after closing the doors. "Just like that...to be together," I put a smile on my face, feeling a bit nervous about tonight and the conversation I'm going to have to broach seriously. "Okay my love," he passes his hand through his fluffy hair and starts undoing his belt while I'm taking my short and white blouse off. The mirrors are really giant and bordered with white neons, that makes my reflection even less avoidable. Jungkook's hand suddenly holds my chin and raise my head up, when he was at some feet away from me. "The reflection you see into that mirror is beautiful, stop avoiding it."

"How do you even perceive it?" I look at him, not believing that he could detect this so easily. "Because you're my wife and I know you more than you know yourself," he kisses my temple and takes his tshirt off to get in the walk-in shower, as I'm waiting for him to turn his eyes away to get totally naked. He turns the faucet and lets the water hit his skin and the floor, "What are you doing...?"

I lay my eyes on him, remaining in my lingerie. "Nothing..." I get closer to him and once I reach his level, I take my fabrics off at the last moment in order to join him. He places his hand on my waist at the exact second that I get close and kisses my cheek, "Is there something wrong honey...?" he passes his fingers through my hair to push my bangs back. "No, why do you ask me that? Do I look sad...?"

"No but...I don't know...you're worrying me..." he keeps his eyes into mine, rubbing my face in a gentle manner with the water to refresh my face after all these hours passed in a flight and all. "Don't be, I swear I'm happy as ever," I embrace his waist with my arms and press a kiss in his chest to reassure him. "If there's something wrong you know you can tell me, right?"

"Yes," I nod and smile at him. His hand holds my jawline and he joins our lips, to kiss me passionately with the warm water rolling down our skins to slightly get in our mouths. I move my fingers onto his back uncontrollably and return the sweetness as his manly hold is cupping the side of my neck to be a bit deeper. "I love you, honey," he murmurs against my wet skin before clasping my lips once more to end the kiss softly. "Do you have a bad thing to reveal that you tell me you love me so many times?"

"Hey..." he curls his lips down to show some disappointment. "I just want to remind you all the time how much I love you like crazy..."

I smile at him and kiss his lips. "I love you like crazy too," I respond, making him beam like a baby. He drifts his attention away with a bit of difficulty from what I can see and grabs hold of the shampoo offered by the hotel. He opens it and pulls my hair back the most possible, "Bend your head back my baby, I'm going to wash your hair," he holds the product into his hand and I turn around, to do as told and close my eyes. "That's as easy as washing my own hair with the length you have, that's good," he cuts the floor of water for some time and let the thick liquid fill my hair. Now that it's done, he places the small item back on its spot and starts massaging my scalp to spread all the shampoo perfectly and at the same time, give me a wonderful time full of pleasure by massaging my head. However, I change my position to face him again and wrap my arms around his waist, this feels even better like this with the front of our bodies pressed against each other. "Does that feel good?" he whispers, pecking my chin cutely. "Yes," I nod with a smile. He continues massaging my scalp with carefulness, "I'm going to rinse it so close your eyes tightly," he wraps one arm around me and steps back to take hold of the showerhead and turn the faucet to let the water run. I close my eyes like he told me and let him remove all the foam from my hair, which he's doing in a delicate manner.

The warm water giving me the chills with the tickling sensations it provoked to my skin from the little jets to make it pleasant while his hand is passing through my hair. I'm like his princess of which he's taking care of with great attention. The best about it is that he does this on a daily basis and never waits for a special occasion to do it.

"Here you are my baby," he places the showerhead back on its place and slightly squeezes the end of my short hair, as I opened my eyes and put my head back properly to look at him. I rub my eyes to remove the water and give him a kiss. "Thank you, now it's my turn but I start with your body," I grab the free shower gel at my reach while he's holding me against his body and put some in the palm of my hand, to let the yellow liquid fill the small crook. "You want to touch me, don't you?" he smirks at me and I nod without any shame, before putting the bottle away to put my hands on his chest and rub the product all over his torso.

"Oh..." he bends his head back and bites his lips as my hands are washing his well-defined abs, and muscles everywhere which I think, deserves a lot of great care. "Are you already turned on?" I laugh quietly, enjoying the sharpness of his jawline being shown off, and looking at him acting in a way that he only does when he's sexually excited. "Let me wash your body at the same time," he collects himself with a little smirk on his face. He puts the same product in his larger and deeper palm of hand and goes for it, on my skin, making me instantaneously shiver at his touch. I swear to god those hands are the manliest, sexiest one I've ever seen and which always touch me twenty-four hours a day. My brain momentarily becomes extremely happy every time I feel his skin on mine.

He rubs the shower gel over my back while I'm taking care of the front of his body and we both mutually wash each other's body, with a smile that doesn't fade away from our faces. Now I change and get to his toned back, making me almost faint from how godly good it feels to touch it. Dammit. He takes this opportunity to get on the front of my curves, which has the most sensitive areas of my body, I'm pretty sure he's not going to miss the chance to tease me but if he does, then I'll do it back. Even though I know that it's all he's waiting for.

Since I want to avoid having his hand cupping and having fun teasing me with my breasts for too long, I get down to his lower body and put more of the product in my hand to keep on washing him to the full. "Honey...get back up, I want to wash your body and what you're doing right now is very dangerous."

He plays with my hair, combing them with his slender fingers while the water keeps on wetting our skins, and creating pearls of it to let them roll down every inch of our bodies. "No," I refuse and pass my hands over his thick thighs that I would like to ride-

Damn. My mind is going way too far in its dirtiness again. I change my thoughts and just enjoy the view and feeling it gives me to feel those muscles and have the luck to massage them.

"B-Baby..." he chuckles nervously. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I look up at him. He smirks at me, his gaze directed down as he must be turned on just by the position in which we are. "My cookie is very happy to see you from that close."

I stare into his eyes, holding back from bursting into laughter. I slap his thigh made of steel, "You're so dirty Jungkook..." I shake my head in disbelief, biting my lips to conceal the nervous grin that I cannot contain and I get back to my activity, washing my man's body.

"Can you give him a kiss?" he keeps on going, brushing my wet hair with his long fingers. "I don't want him to get too excited and spit at my face again."

"Ya...! Don't mention that...! Why do you embarrass me like that nonstop...? You're mean..." he sulks like a baby, crossing his arms against his robust chest to show his discontent. "I'm mad now..."

"You're mad?" I lift my head up to smile at him but notice something prominent in front of me. "Then why is your cookie raised up?"

"Because we're talking about him..." he speaks with a pout, avoiding my face while his turned red. This man is so adorable and sexy in once...gosh. "Oh...so he looks having the attention on him?"

"Your attention," a corner of his lips curve up, giving to him a cute but arrogant look. He puckers his lips and licks them, acting nervous and shy about this. "Does he want me to wash him as well?" I get back up, being done with his long legs. He slowly lays his eyes on me like a little kid who heard someone talking about a candy. "I'm not responsible for what happens next if you do it..."

"What could happen?" I test him, feeling horny like always when I see him naked with his skin glowing from all the water wetting him. "Well..." he tilts his head and stares into my eyes, the tint of his cheeks intensifying. "He could feel the need to meet your little peach...and let me take the control of your body...to both make one and then...possibly...provoke to me a certain horniness that could make me act rough while I'm taking you against the wall," he squeezes his lower lip in an attractive and flirty way, trying to get me to fall for his dirty talk that he knows I like. "And when I say taking you against the wall...I mean...in both ways. With you facing me and then you facing the wall while I'm giving love to your body from behind."

"That sounds really cool..." I tease him, feeling his body getting very aroused by this. "But I would require some things during this moment if that's not too much to ask..."

"And what is it my honey?" he lets his arms go down to inch his hands from my hips, and approaches me from his body, for me to feel his boner. "I would want you to grab my hair, talk dirty to me and moan, growl but so swear into my ear while doing bad things to my body that would make me scream your name in pleasure."

"I can do this right now and make it as long as you want me to," he looks into my eyes with desire, his man's emotions not standing these nasty conversations arousing the both of us. He slides his hand up my waist and grasps my skin as I can sense him getting harder and harder the more we're staring into each other's eyes.

"Really?" I pass my fingers past his wet chest. "You know I always give you all the things you ask for," he raises the hot tension remaining between us even more. His hands gripping my waist to step forward and make my back collide with a wall, for us to be squeezed together.

"Wash my body and maybe we'll do it afterwards," I ruin his thoughts, smiling at the horny man facing me and holding me tight. "That's not worth washing you if I'm going to get you all dirty after."

"We'll do all those wild things tonight honey," I push my lips against his, thinking about what I have in my body and which is growing. I prefer to wait for tonight after telling him to be sure he will still want to do it with me once he'll get the news.

"Okay my bad girl, I listen to you," he kisses my lips and steps back, his hand still cupping my side, he takes the small bottle and does as I told him to. "I'm going to have some serious problem down there so don't pay attention to it," he runs his hands on my arms to create some foam and then get to my stomach. "I'm used to it Jungkook," I smile at his cute but sexy face who seems focused while taking care of my skin and I just enjoy it with the warm water dripping down on me.

~~

A/N : For the people who would like to know what their hotel room looks like, you can visit this link and check the room photos, the ocean prime suite ones :

https://www.oyster.com/maui/hotels/four-seasons-resort-maui-at-wailea/

Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤ I wrote it just today after posting the first one to give you more to read😌❤
If you ever want me to write more chapters about the honeymoon, tell me and I'll enjoy writing it since I think it's a bit too short. (Don't worry for the requests you made, I'm working on it but I'm just making a good timeline for the story to not be too much of a mess💕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
577K 29.6K 23
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
208K 6.1K 59
COMPLETED When Pei Jin awoke, she discovered that she had transmigrated into the novel she had been reading just before she fell asleep, "All Handsom...